Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 110. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
its back now ,and starting to get paid agai.. i recieve my 3pay-out ...

thanks admin..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Cha-ching! Payment made! I was in it!
Activity: 14
Hm, i think one of the main issues is time....you have too small time holes here between mining withdrawals...
Activity: 42
I just hope the owner will not run of with all our money!
It is not because there is a good faucet, and the website looks professional that it isn't a scammer!  Undecided

site is made to steal some of peoples coins.. that how it works
Activity: 66
Merit: 10
is payments page not working just for me?!

Is not working for everyone I think. Some kids rape F5 too much.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
is payments page not working just for me?!
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
I just hope the owner will not run of with all our money!
It is not because there is a good faucet, and the website looks professional that it isn't a scammer!  Undecided
Activity: 10
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Nice! only runned for like 10 days. I hope the ones invested learned their lesson.
Why you guys feel bad about those who invested max 5 BitCoins and not about admin who paid over 300 BitCoins?!

I'm worrying about admin too. With my level 4 I did not sleep well (more than 3 hrs 45 min) last 5 days.
But admin it seems doesn't sleep at all. Today he tried to sleep couple of hours and look what happened with site and forum.

have you recieved your payment from them?

I'm waiting for my last payment about 2 hours. But I received all my payments before.
OMG OMG OMG the hot wallet is refilled!!!

Yes, +29BTC, I calculated well Smiley
Nice! only runned for like 10 days. I hope the ones invested learned their lesson.
Why you guys feel bad about those who invested max 5 BitCoins and not about admin who paid over 300 BitCoins?!

I'm worrying about admin too. With my level 4 I did not sleep well (more than 3 hrs 45 min) last 5 days.
But admin it seems doesn't sleep at all. Today he tried to sleep couple of hours and look what happened with site and forum.

have you recieved your payment from them?
Activity: 8
Activity: 14
Dont be short tempered, give it a bit of time.
its up now guys Smiley)

Great. Now if they start paying to my wallet I´ll be just ecstatic.

lets hope so... some of my friends (refferals) are planning to upgrade Smiley

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
its up now guys Smiley)

Great. Now if they start paying to my wallet I´ll be just ecstatic.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
Back up! Waiting for payouts to being again Cheesy

Interesting that the transactions page is blank/dead. Maybe that's where the payout problem is.

OMG OMG OMG the hot wallet is refilled!!!
Jump to: