Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 114. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
I think he have a lot of bitcoins from this site, for example i don't fucking know why someone deposited 5 btc to this ' new ' site that is every day few hours offline

higher levels only need few times a day to collect because of max capacity increase.. no need to be online 24/7 even if the site go offline for many hours
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Activity: 71
Activity: 42
I think he have a lot of bitcoins from this site, for example i don't fucking know why someone deposited 5 btc to this ' new ' site that is every day few hours offline
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
Instead of panicking I've learned to become excited when the site goes down, because the OP always came back and made the site even better. We've seen lots of improvements and changes happen already after each down time.

I've got level 5 and it's been amazing so far, I've made profit already.

The site will come back up soon, we've seen these same errors many times before. No worries, sit back and relax. (Unless you just bought Diamond Mining, LOL)

Activity: 68
the site ends here.. everyone go home, party is over  Grin

site is down for just 10 min. stop saying bullshit and panic, party isnt over until there is no access to the website for over 2 hours and no new from OP,
Activity: 54
the site ends here.. everyone go home, party is over  Grin
Activity: 42
site is up for me.. try to clear your cache guys Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
yep its down now
For me site is down, anyone?

yep, seems to be error 520 :/

website not opening site is down right now

what happen to this site
sometimes i get Error 520 and sometimes i get "A Database Error Occurred" (which OP said that corrected and wont popup again)
Activity: 16
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
520 error or database error. If the op is up and fixing things, it would be great to get a heads up here.

The database error is:
A Database Error Occurred
Unable to connect to your database server using the provided settings.
Filename: core/MY_Controller.php
Line Number: 4

Wow, only line 4 for the error, glad it's not line 248
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
For me site is down, anyone?
yesterday there were no payouts for 1 hour and a half from the website,and than it started tot pay again, relax and give it some time, there are thousands of people transferring at same time
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
No payouts now ? Is this the end ?  Grin

Are you going to proclaim the 10th death of site yourself? Smiley
I prefer to wait couple of hours more.

Yeah, nothing to do but wait.
Activity: 2

Yup no payouts, missing 3 to 4 withdrawas, with lot more other faults with the site.

Relax bro
today chinese new years
its holiday Cheesy
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Yup no payouts, missing 3 to 4 withdrawas, with lot more other faults with the site.
Jump to: