Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 132. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Pretty fast site now

Yep, i have nothing to complain about now.
You'll be crying again in 20 minutes.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Nice to see that after full day of waiting still no response from admin .... Looks like BTC was stolen...
Activity: 42
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Guys who do not know how to get access to the site, download the program here https://zenmate.com/ Wink

What ? what are you refering to mate ? Do you think this website have malwares and malicious programs inside it ?
Because the link you gave is an Anti malware , so I don't see a lot the relation here to be totally honest with you
Activity: 11
Guys who do not know how to get access to the site, download the program here https://zenmate.com/ Wink

is this same services like anonymoX ?
Activity: 2
Activity: 209
Merit: 100
turns OpenDNS can not
My plan was to update

thanks now working Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 273
Is there Auto withdrawal happened for anyone?

There is no option for auto-withdrawal ... but you made your BTC address public here on the forum so anyone could log on to your account and request withdrawal! LOL
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
If level 2 go to 5 level 2 level will burn?
Sort of. If you upgrade, your timeline is reset. You have full level 5 but the rest of your level 2 is burnt - at least this is what someone who did it wrote some hours ago.
You'd better create a second account (and use your first account as referral to get 35%).
Activity: 718

Auto Withdrawal?.. don't see this option..?!
Activity: 4
If level 2 go to 5 level 2 level will burn?
Activity: 168
Activity: 140
OP, balance is getting reduced automatically during collection. I lost 0.002. I had 0.003 during collection left with 0.00013.

OP, please help this is compete loss?

Withdraw address : 16cz2gkqQpRBtYMUKDva8xKju64G99dXbx
Deposit address : 15KG1bhaBVnMRBaqZHB7JhP8tTQTKBD3sS

Admin,

please do something with the above highlighted issue.

Initially downtime and now we are loosing during collection also. I think people are facing this but not noticing that sometimes balance gets reduced during collection or withdrawal.

This is losssss.

My friends can get into the site by using hola and use vpn to change proxy, u might wanna try that  Smiley
yeah i also can get into those only with proxies, because if i try normally it doesnt work
Activity: 616
Withdrawal arrived normally. No deduction here like someone was reporting.
Activity: 714
withdraw limit increased to 0.001, i think admin is still confused with his plan,
everyday new experiment with withdraw. Roll Eyes
Jump to: