Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 135. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 139
Merit: 100
I want to invest in Level 5 but I have doubts so I'm waiting now.
I think its a bit on the edge right now. If you invested during the first week you would be good but its kinda getting late and maybe they will die before you get your ROI. Quite a lot of btc there, make some investigation and sleep on it before making a choice about this.

Yeah, that's why I have doubts. I think Level 5 is the best for 4.5 days ROI but I can't trust the site to live in 5+ days. They need to get Level 6-7 investments, otherwise they have to shut down before expected time.
You'll need only 4.08 days until ROI for Level 5.
For Level 6 you need only 3.86 days.
If you find somebody, who will let you participate on his Affiliate fee, it could be a little bit faster  Wink
Activity: 168
This webpage is not available

Hide details
The webpage at http://www.btc-flow.com/index might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Use a different browser, I assume from the error you are using Chrome?

Doesn´t matter. Firefox is the same.

It came up for me but only for minutes. Then the same shit again.

I assume you have a proxy between you and the server then, suggest pulling up how to disable SPDY on the browser you are using to give it a try, or routing yourself through a VPN or such to get around the proxy you are running into..

Look, I just want to access this site just like any other fucking site. I don´t need any bloody workarounds.

If it needs some hocus pocus for some people to access it won´t survive for long. A ponzi site that makes it hard for customers to access and hand over money is doomed.

Yeah yeah but surely accessing the site through a proxy so you dont lose in the meantime would be a good idea? This stand you are taking seems to be only disadvantaging your profit from this site.
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
It´s working great now and I didn´t do anything.

Hope it lasts.
Lol, still I guess my IP is blocked? Weird because I haven't actually really used it without my VPN which is working on the website perfectly fine  Huh 
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It´s working great now and I didn´t do anything.

Hope it lasts.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
withdraw 0.01.  Grin within three minutes to my wallet. It seems to be no problem.
Activity: 139
1 BTC invested for level 5. ROI reached today and profits counting. Nice site!
Congrat! I will have my ROI for L5 in about 30 hours hopefully.
Server is often not reachable, but the money comes also without the server online.
I did a calculation with my Excel and the balance is okay on seconds level.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
So, they took off already? Wow, that was fast. It was a very nice game though so I bet it roped in A LOT of btc

roped?
do you mean robbed , i guess this site just grabbed a bit and probably on negative profit because a lot of people use bot to claim the free faucet  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
So, they took off already? Wow, that was fast. It was a very nice game though so I bet it roped in A LOT of btc
He didn't , seems like he just blocking ip's , im using hola and works fine Tongue
You see ? This guy comes in, sees the bitching and right away assumes that it has folded.

Constant complaining - bad for business,
Activity: 966
Merit: 546
If you dare to complain and are persistent about you get attacked by garbage here, which probably scares some other from reporting the same problem that I have with the site. After this winds up I recommend a closer look at some of that garbage on other threads.
So firefox saying " Firefox can't find the server at www.btc-flow.com."
and chrome saying "Site down or blocked

www.btc-flow.com is down or blocked."

So i guess im ipbanned?
On rdp its works fine xD

EDIT: yes ip is blocked, i will just use hola Wink

Hide details
The webpage at http://www.btc-flow.com/index might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I assume you have a proxy between you and the server then, suggest pulling up how to disable SPDY on the browser you are using to give it a try, or routing yourself through a VPN or such to get around the proxy you are running into..

Look, I just want to access this site just like any other fucking site. I don´t need any bloody workarounds.

If it needs some hocus pocus for some people to access it won´t survive for long. A ponzi site that makes it hard for customers to access and hand over money is doomed.
Activity: 218
Merit: 102

Hide details

Try with Google DNS.
Server not found

Firefox can't find the server at www.btc-flow.com.

Only me or ? Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1428
https://www.bitworks.io

Hide details

Activity: 168

Hide details

I really think you need to flush some files out of your computer. Everyone else has been up and down. Has anyone else been down for as long as you? It does seem like you have some extra problem we don't know. just seems strange.

It suddenly started working fine after all the complaining then crashed again.

I´m flushing files all the fucking time.

I think this site might send you insane Grin

I very much doubt that having me constantly complaining here will help sales much.

I'm sure it isn't and considering you want the site to work, bit strange. And also what has that got to do with me saying the site not working for you will send you insane?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Freeloader withdraw 0.001  Grin within mins

Hide details

I really think you need to flush some files out of your computer. Everyone else has been up and down. Has anyone else been down for as long as you? It does seem like you have some extra problem we don't know. just seems strange.

It suddenly started working fine after all the complaining then crashed again.

I´m flushing files all the fucking time.

I think this site might send you insane Grin

I very much doubt that having me constantly complaining here will help sales much.
legendary
Activity: 1554
I want to invest in Level 5 but I have doubts so I'm waiting now.
I think its a bit on the edge right now. If you invested during the first week you would be good but its kinda getting late and maybe they will die before you get your ROI. Quite a lot of btc there, make some investigation and sleep on it before making a choice about this.

Yeah, that's why I have doubts. I think Level 5 is the best for 4.5 days ROI but I can't trust the site to live in 5+ days. They need to get Level 6-7 investments, otherwise they have to shut down before expected time.
Jump to: