Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 134. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 273

No complaints about payouts here but compensation for all the downtime would be nice.

Indeed Wink

@btc-flow Are there any announcements regarding compensation for downtime?
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
With "Hola VPN" everything works fine ¿Why they block ip's? I only have 1 account and no bot  Angry
DNS information has not been updated since moving to a more powerful server. Wait a few hours and it will work.

Hey admin ,WHEN will be lowered package prices as you said before ?
Activity: 25
ads came up on site ...good sign or?
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Right now there is a big problem with refback offers because affiliate statistic doesn't show you your referral commission but only your referral's current balance that means almost nothing (it becomes zero every time your referral withdraw money).
You cannot calculate total earning from this particular referral.
I calculated also the refback. My brother has also a paid account and i got the refback for this  Wink
We tested it. Directly after he pressed the arrow to move the coins to the balance, i always got the correct percents. At the moment 35%.
I agree, the display isn't ideal but we're still getting paid correctly right?

No complaints about payouts here but compensation for all the downtime would be nice.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
This webpage is not available

Hide details
The webpage at http://www.btc-flow.com/index might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.
Error code: ERR_SPDY_PROTOCOL_ERROR

Use a different browser, I assume from the error you are using Chrome?

Doesn´t matter. Firefox is the same.

It came up for me but only for minutes. Then the same shit again.

I assume you have a proxy between you and the server then, suggest pulling up how to disable SPDY on the browser you are using to give it a try, or routing yourself through a VPN or such to get around the proxy you are running into..

Look, I just want to access this site just like any other fucking site. I don´t need any bloody workarounds.

If it needs some hocus pocus for some people to access it won´t survive for long. A ponzi site that makes it hard for customers to access and hand over money is doomed.

Well fuck you then, I'm trying to help since you keep asking for help, it works fine for the large majority of users so it's a problem unique to your upstream path.. In short fuck off

Bye bye forever.

Do yourself a favor and read up on SPDY, it is an SSL only protocol and btc-flow.com isn't even listening on port 443 so your issue is an upstream problem as the error you have is completely outside of the scope of the site itself...
Activity: 21
Right now there is a big problem with refback offers because affiliate statistic doesn't show you your referral commission but only your referral's current balance that means almost nothing (it becomes zero every time your referral withdraw money).
I calculated also the refback. My brother has also a paid account and i got the refback for this  Wink
We tested it. Directly after he pressed the arrow to move the coins to the balance, i always got the correct percents. At the moment 35%.
I agree, the display isn't ideal but we're still getting paid correctly right?
Promising. My access has now lasted for a whopping 30 minutes.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Site is down again, 3rd time in 24 hours ? Guess its being ddos'd ?

*EDIT - back up again
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
I did a calculation with my Excel and the balance is okay on seconds level.
I confirm.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
well, here we go, ads coming on the website, this gives a boost and increases chances that the website will live longer

EDIT: well he removed them next minute Cheesy

EDIt2: and added them again Cheesy
Activity: 35
Admin solved my problem. Thanks.

Hi btc-flow

I send 0.25 btc deposit. But i can't see on my account. It has a 3 confirmation

My btc-flow deposit address: 1DKmBeiyFv334wCUM4xwynwrY2qjopERNR

My btc withdraw address: 19Ro6dJwJvo2Wf9nimLhCcNMTsHD9Xvg5x
Activity: 139
Yeah, that's why I have doubts. I think Level 5 is the best for 4.5 days ROI but I can't trust the site to live in 5+ days. They need to get Level 6-7 investments, otherwise they have to shut down before expected time.
You'll need only 4.08 days until ROI for Level 5.
For Level 6 you need only 3.86 days.
If you find somebody, who will let you participate on his Affiliate fee, it could be a little bit faster  Wink

[/quote]
Activity: 28
With "Hola VPN" everything works fine ¿Why they block ip's? I only have 1 account and no bot  Angry
DNS information has not been updated since moving to a more powerful server. Wait a few hours and it will work.
Activity: 21
Woohoo. Admin is now adveritising on site  Grin
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
It´s working great now and I didn´t do anything.

Hope it lasts.
Lol, still I guess my IP is blocked? Weird because I haven't actually really used it without my VPN which is working on the website perfectly fine  Huh 

I don´t see why they would block my IP. I haven´t scammed them, I have no referrals I only gave them fucking money. I thought they wanted that.

They blocked also mine, but with hola works fine :x
Obv they blocked me because of 50+ ref who getting me some satoshi lol.
But i don't see reason either, all ref came from mytrafficvalue :x
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
Yeah, that's why I have doubts. I think Level 5 is the best for 4.5 days ROI but I can't trust the site to live in 5+ days. They need to get Level 6-7 investments, otherwise they have to shut down before expected time.
You'll need only 4.08 days until ROI for Level 5.
For Level 6 you need only 3.86 days.
If you find somebody, who will let you participate on his Affiliate fee, it could be a little bit faster  Wink
[/quote]

Hide details
The webpage at http://www.btc-flow.com/index might be temporarily down or it may have moved permanently to a new web address.

I assume you have a proxy between you and the server then, suggest pulling up how to disable SPDY on the browser you are using to give it a try, or routing yourself through a VPN or such to get around the proxy you are running into..

Look, I just want to access this site just like any other fucking site. I don´t need any bloody workarounds.

If it needs some hocus pocus for some people to access it won´t survive for long. A ponzi site that makes it hard for customers to access and hand over money is doomed.

Well fuck you then, I'm trying to help since you keep asking for help, it works fine for the large majority of users so it's a problem unique to your upstream path.. In short fuck off

Bye bye forever.

Hide details

Yeah yeah but surely accessing the site through a proxy so you dont lose in the meantime would be a good idea? This stand you

Tried the proxy. Didn´t work.

Anyway, I´m connected now, however long that lasts.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io

Hide details

It´s working great now and I didn´t do anything.

Hope it lasts.
Lol, still I guess my IP is blocked? Weird because I haven't actually really used it without my VPN which is working on the website perfectly fine  Huh 

I don´t see why they would block my IP. I haven´t scammed them, I have no referrals I only gave them fucking money. I thought they wanted that.
Jump to: