Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 142. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 72
Merit: 10
I can't be 100% sure.. But here take a look at the payments at

http://btc-flow.com/page/transactions

They do tell like 0.5x , 0.4x, 0.6x payout, but if you look at the transaction hash of every payout, for example, this

https://blockchain.info/tx/07ae19445a84493ed4a41c8d9f63a2cf3cb17b95b9b49b4c5e86f906569df234

The summary at the bottom is

Inputs and Outputs
Total Input                           1.73119284 BTC
Total Output                   1.73099284 BTC      1.73119284 - 1.73099284 = 0.001 btc
Fees                                   0.0002 BTC
Estimated BTC Transacted   0.001 BTC

It does have lot of addresses at output side, but from my knowledge, I assume exactly just 0.001 btc is payed out and all the remaining btc where transferred to the OP's own account as a change (but its to distract us to pretend they're paying that much btc regularly..).  The fact I'm telling it's tranferred to OP's other addresses as change is coz I too may done that before using blockchaininfo online wallet. I mabe completely wrong, but no one can pay this huge amount within short periods regularly..
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
Anyone really paid for higher levels? I wonder how much they total got paid.

Got lvl 2 and did get a 0,06 fast but i am missing a deposit to btc-flow for 15 hours already. Withdraw worked great.
Activity: 48
OP, I can´t access the site. Some others report they can.

Any solution in sight ? If this situation is to persist that I can´t play the game I paid money for then when can I expect a refund ?

calm the fuck down, stop spamming your shitty posts
lol !! So give us 0.00.300.000  or 600 ....  I can`t connect still help!
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Anyone really paid for higher levels? I wonder how much they total got paid.
Activity: 4

Any solution in sight ? If this situation is to persist that I can´t play the game I paid money for then when can I expect a refund ?

calm the fuck down, stop spamming your shitty posts
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Any solution in sight ? If this situation is to persist that I can´t play the game I paid for when can I expect a refund ?

You must be really stupid.
You've been hyping this shit since I started using it.
Now you cry and ask for a refund from a PONZI?

What a retard.

I haven´t been hyping it at all. And obviously I wouldn´t be asking for a refund if I could access the site. Which others are reporting that they can.
Activity: 98

Any solution in sight ? If this situation is to persist that I can´t play the game I paid for when can I expect a refund ?

You must be really stupid.
You've been hyping this shit since I started using it.
Now you cry and ask for a refund from a PONZI?

What a retard.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
I think the site might be to easy, an the owner should reduce capacity by half keep the rate the same on each one, make it a challenge, then the owner does not have to keep switching off the site, just to stay in profit.

I have a feeling like that is what is going on, but I can't say for sure, just suspect.

IMO admin has no reason to keep site down
that kills the trust of investors and doesn't allow to get new deposits

He has reason to turn off site temporarily when he doesn't have enough btc to pay out and then he makes money off people not clicking then when the site is 'back online' he has the money to pay out. Not saying this is true but admins clearly have reason to try things like this in these schemes.

how can he make money without people depositing? closing the site means only not sending withdrawals

Do you even know how the game works? You have a maximum amount you can claim and you cannot claim more till you 'bank' your maximum. While the site is down, people cannot bank there btc so they are losing out on the constant 0.00018 or whatever they paid for. He doesn't pay out as much, and thus has money to pay when site comes back. He already has investments. Now he has to control them so he can pay everyone without his site going down.
How effing long do you think this thing will survive if people can´t access it normally ? Think the inflow of money will slow ?
Activity: 194
Referral 35%?
This shit is going to disappear really fast.

It's a sign in lifestage of HYIP, the webmaster desperately seeking Santa Smiley

Any solution in sight ?
Activity: 98
Referral 35%?
This shit is going to disappear really fast.
Need a refund? You shouldn't be 'investing' in the first place.

Are you thick ? I have no problems with this game if I can access it.

try comodo dns or zenmate or both

Any solution in sight ?
Try OpenDNS their servers.
Activity: 126

try comodo dns or zenmate or both

Any solution in sight ?

I think the site might be to easy, an the owner should reduce capacity by half keep the rate the same on each one, make it a challenge, then the owner does not have to keep switching off the site, just to stay in profit.

I have a feeling like that is what is going on, but I can't say for sure, just suspect.

IMO admin has no reason to keep site down
that kills the trust of investors and doesn't allow to get new deposits

He has reason to turn off site temporarily when he doesn't have enough btc to pay out and then he makes money off people not clicking then when the site is 'back online' he has the money to pay out. Not saying this is true but admins clearly have reason to try things like this in these schemes.

I´ll just keep posting this. I doubt it´ll attract new players with new money.

OP, I can´t access the site.

Any solution in sight ?
Jump to: