Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 139. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
OP, I can´t access the site. Some others report they can.

Any solution in sight ? If this situation is to persist that I can´t play the game I paid money for then when can I expect a refund ?
Stop spamming the same shit kiddo

I´ll do until he freakin gets this site going for everybody.
You're aware than you'll lose your account if you continue spamming with bullshit in bitcointalk, right?
I'll be the first one who'll report you for spamming. Learn the rules.
No one gives fvck about your problem, it's a ponzi, you sheep.

I´m not spamming anything just asking OP to explain why I can´t access his site when others report they can. For some reason I need to ask this fucking fifty times. What´s so hard for him just replying ?
Repeating fifty times something, is considered SPAM.

The guy is here regularly. What´s so hard for him to just reply?
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
This webpage is not available

The server at www.btc-flow.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Then how come 50% can get on half the time and 50% cant. And then swap. It dont make sense.
EDIT: cuz mine is all singing all dancing at the moment

Think it´s something like that ? Well, I´ve been without access for over 12 hours. And I´m pretty pissed about it.

provide your address maybe someone will help.
I can't believe that the site is not accessible for 12hours as you said.

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Any solution in sight ? If this situation is to persist that I can´t play the game I paid money for then when can I expect a refund ?

You're aware than you'll lose your account if you continue spamming with bullshit in bitcointalk, right?

I´m not spamming anything just asking OP to explain why I can´t access his site when others report they can. For some reason I need to ask this fucking fifty times. What´s so hard for him just replying ?
Repeating fifty times something, is considered SPAM.
I´m not spamming anything just asking OP to explain why I can´t access his site when others report they can. For some reason I need to ask this fucking fifty times. Since he is here regularly what´s so hard for him just replying ?

I seriously doubt that I´m the only paying customer that can´t access the site. It just came up apparently and perhaps partly after being down for hours. If it´s still some technical issue providing a simple update probably wouldn´t be awfully hard. So, what´s the problem in just replying?

Install this addon https://zenmate.com/ select one of servers and done  Wink

That just makes it worse

The following error was encountered while trying to retrieve the URL: http://btc-flow.com/

Unable to determine IP address from host name btc-flow.com

The DNS server returned:

No DNS records
This means that the system was not able to resolve the hostname presented in the URL. Check if the address is correct.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
anyone know how many users are register on this game? admin said that few days ago was 6000 players online at same time

The server at www.btc-flow.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.

Then how come 50% can get on half the time and 50% cant. And then swap. It dont make sense.

Think it´s something like that ? Well, I´ve been without access for over 12 hours. And I´m pretty pissed about it.
Activity: 2
I´m not spamming anything just asking OP to explain why I can´t access his site when others report they can. For some reason I need to ask this fucking fifty times. Since he is here regularly what´s so hard for him just replying ?

I seriously doubt that I´m the only paying customer that can´t access the site. It just came up apparently and perhaps partly after being down for hours. If it´s still some technical issue providing a simple update probably wouldn´t be awfully hard. So, what´s the problem in just replying?

Install this addon https://zenmate.com/ select one of servers and done  Wink
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

BTC Flow is now running properly with proper Earning Rate : 0.0000015 BTC/min

And Surprise 35% Affiliate Program. Amazing Join and Get benefit. 

Visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--960000

Are you the guy in different account or another person who works for this site? Smiley

http://btc-flow.com/index

try this link then booom site is open for you Smiley

if you think i help you and you want to help me sent some btc Wink

12qx1NFDrkXJe6xHwpGmsuZ8p5R2Z6WfPp

Gimme a break.

Activity: 1568
Merit: 502
BTC Flow is now running properly with proper Earning Rate : 0.0000015 BTC/min

And Surprise 35% Affiliate Program. Amazing Join and Get benefit. 

Visit https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--960000

Any solution in sight ?

Have you tried on your cellphone it was working for me when it was not laptop.
Another option to consider is to send the site more Bitcoins...!!

Then you send it, i have already sent.

Gimme a break.
Activity: 15

Activity: 15
Admin, why you ignored my request and did not restore my account in which I have invested 0,25 BTC?
adress withdraw 1KCRgzRUf3p4R4T2YkrSoLr3Qmssz2Y6cJ
adress deposit 1AQxoRg1y72weRFbwsu8QbeRBnWVFVPEDx
Activity: 315
Merit: 250

Any solution in sight ?

Another option to consider is to send the site more Bitcoins...!!

Any solution in sight ?

Jump to: