Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 143. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I think the site might be to easy, an the owner should reduce capacity by half keep the rate the same on each one, make it a challenge, then the owner does not have to keep switching off the site, just to stay in profit.

I have a feeling like that is what is going on, but I can't say for sure, just suspect.

IMO admin has no reason to keep site down
that kills the trust of investors and doesn't allow to get new deposits

He has reason to turn off site temporarily when he doesn't have enough btc to pay out and then he makes money off people not clicking then when the site is 'back online' he has the money to pay out. Not saying this is true but admins clearly have reason to try things like this in these schemes.

how can he make money without people depositing? closing the site means only not sending withdrawals
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
it works but I do not pay
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
it works again  Wink  thank you admin
the site can open again eventhough i loss my time to claim cause i just level 2 Cry

how can u login site?
i still cant join
Activity: 194
What's the use of starting a Google ref campaign for the site if it disconnects all of the time..
Could be nice, but.. Risky Smiley
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Could be that evil people are DDOSing, so the site owner has to change addresses. And change takes time for DNS to see..

Takes time ? It´s a freakin ponzi game. I´m not gonna wait for 48 hours for some technicalities on the internet to sort out. He´ll have to refund me and others if this persists.

Sorry it's a ponzi like in the title , thxs for sharing ur bitcoin with freeloaders like me Smiley
Activity: 168
I think the site might be to easy, an the owner should reduce capacity by half keep the rate the same on each one, make it a challenge, then the owner does not have to keep switching off the site, just to stay in profit.

I have a feeling like that is what is going on, but I can't say for sure, just suspect.

He has reason to turn off site temporarily when he doesn't have enough btc to pay out and then he makes money off people not clicking then when the site is 'back online' he has the money to pay out. Not saying this is true but admins clearly have reason to try things like this in these schemes.
Activity: 48
Could be that evil people are DDOSing, so the site owner has to change addresses. And change takes time for DNS to see..

Takes time ? It´s a freakin ponzi game. I´m not gonna wait for 48 hours for some technicalities on the internet to sort out. He´ll have to refund me and others if this persists.
ye... i can`t connect like 4-5 hours
Activity: 10
it works again  Wink  thank you admin
the site can open again eventhough i loss my time to claim cause i just level 2 Cry
Maybe also try at a command line:

arp.exe -d

Dunno, long time since I've studied it from MS books.
Activity: 168

I also completely think this is the case.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Activity: 48
Hello. I am at job now... can`t connect.

--- ERROR: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN ---

"run cmd as admin and write this

ipconfig /flushdns"   >   Dosn`t WORK !

Please help me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
still i cant open web page..
it's not good
i m a free player so i dont lose anything..
But there are a lot of people who invest here..
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
Haha , found way around , duno if they payout atm i update if i checked.

35% affiliation :p
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
So, what the heck is going on with this site ? Is it up or is it down ? Is it up for some but not for others ? And if so why would that be. An update would be helpful.
Here we go again. It works over here Wink
Activity: 15
the minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00100000 btc, fuck!  Cheesy
Well, ten minutes ago it worked, now it doesn't.
Activity: 6

I would trust it more, if you have to log in more to get you're coins it makes it harder.

means more people will lose money an the people who will make the most will be the most committed, an make more as a result, so I would trust it more knowing that more people are losing..
Jump to: