Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 177. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
For who has invested,

How much month to get ROI for every level ?
or have you got a profit already ?

the price of level 4 is 0.25
daily payout 0.0576
so ROI is less than 5 days

I´m figuring about 17% per day based on my experience so far with level 2 and 3. Give or take a little maybe. This based on normal sleep. And I´m pretty much always on the internet one way or the other or seconds from getting on it in my waking state  so I always claim on time. This is every 30 mins at least on L 2, every hour on L 3.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
All accounts with a level 2 and higher unlocked for life.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
Outlay 0.25, level 4,  payout so far 0.115

nice one, lets keep these comming guys
Activity: 14
Admin, пoчeмy Bы тaк дoлгo мoнeты нa кoшeлeк oтпpaвляeтe??? oтпpaвил 0,22 биткa, yжe минyт 40 пpoшлo!!! Гдe мoи мoнeты*Huh
give your deposit address
Sorry you could explain why you blocking,, my account (1KmKUaPr4gZsEzHo1x3TpM1SnFHZP7naTZ)? Please reply,,, thanks ..
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
For who has invested,

the price of level 4 is 0.25
daily payout 0.0576
so ROI is less than 5 days
Activity: 28
Admin, пoчeмy Bы тaк дoлгo мoнeты нa кoшeлeк oтпpaвляeтe??? oтпpaвил 0,22 биткa, yжe минyт 40 пpoшлo!!! Гдe мoи мoнeты*Huh
give your deposit address
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Outlay 0.25, level 4,  payout so far 0.115
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
For who has invested,

Activity: 238
i received 2 payment today
it' done in a few minutes
Thanks admin..
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
It could be the new tactic of the failed extortionist DDOSer to make new accounts here and complain with each of them.

I have been very vocal here, part of the reason is I like to have proof I'm actually around during each withdrawal, since I know I can act like a bot and live on one hour of sleep for days if needed. Thus, I will be the first to complain, if needed, with a history of being positive to back up my truthfulness. Sadly, if you first interest to join this site just to complain, it just doesn't add up. There's a nice support box you should take advantage of once for each issue on the site. Leave one PM here to the btc-flow guy, but don't keep going on and on with the same problem. Check all your neighbors stealing your internet that you tried to refer to the site first.

I will only make a comment on my progress, if there is an issue or if I reach or pass a full return. So good luck to everyone and lets keep the fun going!
When he increases the free faucet payout to 150 sat/min it gets flooded with scammers and bots obviously. Thus the bans. He´s just flushing that junk down the crapper.
I use one account since the beginning of level 1, and it is safe,, and yesterday afternoon I climbed up level 2, my account in block,,, I do not use multiple accounts and bots,,, Cry
Can you make a screenshot? how it looks..
like these guys
http://prntscr.com/666bxp
Mine didn't happened like that
My level 2 vanished in just like 2 mins after I upgraded from level 1 and my balance with I deposited also becomes zero
When all goes well level 1 level 2,,,,, after going on like that ... so I do not know what's wrong I like this block by admin,, guys
When he increases the free faucet payout to 150 sat/min it gets flooded with scammers and bots obviously. Thus the bans. He´s just flushing that junk down the crapper.

how you going man........... your acc still ticking along ok, do you mind sharing what level your at? ..... been following your posts thus far.

I´m at 59% on level 3

Outlay 0.10 payout so far 0.0589

Also have level 2 outlay .05, think I´m at about 34% there but the outlay is so small that I don´t really pay much attention to ROI, just withdraw regularly.

hope you get your ROI fast and earn more Wink finger crossed

It´s a fun game and one I´m willing to pay a little money for. If I make some coin with little effort all the better. Who knows, if this shows signs of staying power and I recoup my 0.15 BTC paid so far I may cough up 0.25 for level 4.
My upgraded level last only 2 minutes then boom I was logged out
When I logged in it started with level one with zero balance

That sux... I've seen OP fix some of these problems over the last 24hrs. Perhaps he will yours too. The site has come under numerous attacks which has kept the admin busy..

how you going man........... your acc still ticking along ok, do you mind sharing what level your at? ..... been following your posts thus far.

I´m at 59% on level 3

Also have level 2 outlay .05, think I´m at about 34% there but the outlay is so small that I don´t really pay much attention to ROI, just withdraw regularly.

cheers mate........ plenty of haters to ignore in this thread. Keep us posted if you dont mind. Good luck!

...as for me i'm sticking with level 2, no probs yet, about 2 days to break even.
if i hate this site,, I've vilify long ago,,, but it is now I am having a problem,,, and I do not know what any of my so in block,,
Activity: 20
I use one account since the beginning of level 1, and it is safe,, and yesterday afternoon I climbed up level 2, my account in block,,, I do not use multiple accounts and bots,,, Cry
like these guys
Mine didn't happened like that
My level 2 vanished in just like 2 mins after I upgraded from level 1 and my balance with I deposited also becomes zero
Activity: 164

I´m at 59% on level 3

hope you get your ROI fast and earn more Wink finger crossed

That sux... I've seen OP fix some of these problems over the last 24hrs. Perhaps he will yours too. The site has come under numerous attacks which has kept the admin busy..

I´m at 59% on level 3

cheers mate........ plenty of haters to ignore in this thread. Keep us posted if you dont mind. Good luck!

...as for me i'm sticking with level 2, no probs yet, about 2 days to break even.

Thanks mate, I´ll post updates.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505

I´m at 59% on level 3

like these guys

I´m at 59% on level 3

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
Jump to: