Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 181. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Payments received. Thank you, good faucet  Smiley
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I would.prefer it not a good investment site but.it can take a place of a good faucet Wink
Activity: 7
OP! Please, off ban on my account please.     My login/wallet    1PHNjrzyjEPBcLsvEHphqk9bFeEXvaayBc
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
Activity: 14
I have a new problem up level2,,,,, yesterday afternoon and did not use multi accounts and bots,,, why I am in lock? not at all,,, WD
Activity: 142
Merit: 100
I was invited to leave a review of this here, the BTC-Flow, YES, I would use it, like I am now. A good one.
Activity: 14
This morning I made a deposit of 0.04, before problems anywhere. I have reinstalled the chrome i now I have another deposit. How I can recover these bitcoins to my new address?

Give me TX id and withdraw addrss.
Hello admin,,,, why my account in lock (1KmKUaPr4gZsEzHo1x3TpM1SnFHZP7naTZ) ??,, when I do not multi-account deposits,,, and I level2 yesterday afternoon,,,
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
level 2 has more life times i guess??

but i dont know the formula of profit someone has shared it look at previous pages

you will find it
Activity: 714
Me, myself and I
Why earn lvl 2 is bigger then lvl 3
Activity: 616
So money is flowing only while site is open in browser?
             cool

How do you keep track when it's starting too get full? If you're on a higher level that is.

I need to claim once an hour at least on level 3. Just use the timer in the phone or an online timer.
Activity: 16
             cool

How do you keep track when it's starting too get full? If you're on a higher level that is.
Activity: 3
             cool
Activity: 81
Me, I´m just gonna enjoy the game while it lasts and read what I consider useful. Any useless crap from sullen and failed scammers goes straight on ignore.

second time u insult me calling me scammer where u get ur info , cause u can easy see my bitcoin adres and i redraw every 0.00005 btc from site , so why u call me one if site doesn't threat me as one

puppet u make wrong assumptions , can u pls stop spam ur bull on thread Smiley
Please no bot now,,

level1 rate now back to normal so dont you cheat or do bad things..

thanks btc flow for making it to normal again...

Maybe those losers will be a little less obsessive compulsive, for a bit at least  Grin
Activity: 602
Please no bot now,,

level1 rate now back to normal so dont you cheat or do bad things..

thanks btc flow for making it to normal again...
Me, I´m just gonna enjoy the game while it lasts and read what I consider useful. Any useless crap from sullen and failed scammers goes straight on ignore.
Activity: 81
I´m sure most people here don´t need to be told about every other friggin minute that this is a ponzi or scam or whatever. It´s a game, a ponzi game. It says so in the header. People bet on it being around long enough to return a profit for them. It´s not really rocket science.

Puppet

was moved

original header :

"BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Game ★ 216,000 Satoshi/Day Free! ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral"
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
so no credit or added time for the down time

Man, say thanks that OP is still here, today was a good day for bailing out.

soo i guess owner can make a lot of downtimes and he would go away of this ponzi with profit

You guess right, he can do whatever he wants and we are not able to influence it, but in your power not to participate in this. Seems fair for me. Yeah, read page 60 too, if you think that it's his own and only fault for today downtime.
I´m sure most people here don´t need to be told about every other friggin minute that this is a ponzi or scam or whatever. It´s a game, a ponzi game. It says so in the header. People bet on it being around long enough to return a profit for them. It´s not really rocket science.
Jump to: