Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 199. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 239
Merit: 107
And I like this game! If the site is live another 10 days, I'll be in chocolate! And if a month? Two? Six months? My new Bentley waiting for me))))http://

ahahaha Smiley
İt's funny
but both of us know that this can't be continue 5-6 months
Don't dream about Bentley Smiley

Well, this will be my second Bentley.  Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
The amounts are now just higher:

Earning Rate:0.0000015 BTC/min
Max Capacity: 0.000012 BTC
Activity: 616
David Latapie, I don´t waste my time on useless spreadsheets which is why I´ve already made 45% back in what three days. And yes, I do sleep and eat and do a little work and all the other things besides withdrawing from this.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
And I like this game! If the site is live another 10 days, I'll be in chocolate! And if a month? Two? Six months? My new Bentley waiting for me))))http://

ahahaha Smiley
İt's funny
but both of us know that this can't be continue 5-6 months
Don't dream about Bentley Smiley
Activity: 239
Merit: 107
And I like this game! If the site is live another 10 days, I'll be in chocolate! And if a month? Two? Six months? My new Bentley waiting for me))))
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

As I wrote earlier, with the current system, it is still profitable BUT it is not that interesting. Why?

First, let's look the table (it is a clickable image that will send you to the actual spreasheet, that you can copy with File, Create a copy to play with):

Because what you earn with a reasonable time per day (10 hours) covers just a bit more than reinvestment. For example with level 2, you are playing 10 hours a day for almost a month for... 0.02 BTC - 4 euros (0.05 of reinvestment + 0.02 of net margin, not counting time and energy spent)

As far as investing goes, the safest strategy (apart from not investing) is to wait till you quadruple the reward then upgrade the level
Say you are level 2 (0.05 BTC). You wait until you get 0.2 BTC then upgrade. 0.2 BTC means you achieved ROI (0.05), have enough to buy level 3 (0.1 BTC) and still made some profit in case it goes bust after you bought level 3 (0.05 BTC).
Now, considering you earn only 0.02 BTC per 19 days, to reach your goal you would need 190 days of playing - more than 6 months.
Yeah, you read it right: the always-profitable strategy requires you to play for six months in a row, just for one level - except if the admin is Bernard Madoff, the site will have stopped long before that. And good luck finding referals of the same level than you (less than your level, they are negligeable).
If you want to avoid losing money without the security of getting some when it will go poof, you can aim for "just" three times your investment. So, for level 2, this means 0.15 BTC. Instead of six months, you'll need "only" 152 days, five months.

So lets's sum it up
If you invest, you need to play 10 hours a day (including weekend) for two weeks just to get your money back
If you want to increase level, you need to do it for 5 months
If you want to increase level and get some money back because the site can go poof anytime, you need to do it for 6 months

Math is hard, hey?
great its #1 on my site ATM freebitcoin4you.com . THE site is run by a good honest crew the guys Even comped me 50k when the site went down. I'm already level 2 and really looking forward to the higher levels. the Payouts are also super quick i think this site is very unique among the many btc sites out there today lots of fun i'm hooked  Grin Grin

Yeah, it´s totally addictive and great fun. Just don´t get TOO greedy  Grin
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
Prices : 0,000001
Max limit: 0,00001
it means : it's finish.. go away..
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
great its #1 on my site ATM freebitcoin4you.com . THE site is run by a good honest crew the guys Even comped me 50k when the site went down. I'm already level 2 and really looking forward to the higher levels. the Payouts are also super quick i think this site is very unique among the many btc sites out there today lots of fun i'm hooked  Grin Grin
Yeah yeah it´s a gamble about how long they´ll be around. I think most of those whose IQ tops that of the common housefly realize that.
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
well, i'm enjoying this faucet for sure, runs at home, runs at work. So far it took a few days to nearly recover level 2 investment. Will see how it goes. Looks like a ponzi but im hoping i can drink from this tap enough until it dries up and disappears altogether.... which im certain it will sooner rather than later....(hope im wrong tho..  Kiss)
Hehe, way to treat those dust lickers.

This whining is just from scam crap that OP blocked from scamming the  free faucet. And referral whores whose ass is sore from the same butt kicking. Maybe those losers paid like 50 cents for advertising and it has only returned 20  Grin
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
@bitjamz, please tell your grandma to make a good faucet site or something similar. And of course be a good grandchild and fund it for her.
Will be waiting to collect some dust!
Activity: 431
I can already see it. how this site will run away with your bitcoins and you will CRY like BABYS

Yeah, if I lose this chicken feed I wagered I´ll be totally devastated.

good luck haha. btw the site looks so crappy even my grandma could do it betta

Why so many haters? If it's such a bad site, why do you even bother wasting your time reading this forum? I risked a whole $11 on this ponzi game, and have almost got my investment back already! I am having fun with it! and if i lose, oh well ! At least I had fun! Why do you even care? Go read fortune jack forum or something geez.
Activity: 503
I can already see it. how this site will run away with your bitcoins and you will CRY like BABYS

good luck haha. btw the site looks so crappy even my grandma could do it betta

Activity: 503
So far so good

Outlay 0.10 BTC

Withdrawn 0.04363 BTC

Level 3, 0.00001500 BTC/min
Activity: 294
The actual start numbers are 0.00000001 rate and 0.0000001 capacity. This quickly weeds out those waiting around for easy freebies. I don't know how many times you need to collect, but those numbers change in level 1 to something better after a bit. If you want more and are up for the challenge, you could pay to play. Thinking about it more, those numbers might change if you look at the faq or the packages to buy.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Earning Rate:
0.0000001 BTC/min Max Capacity:
0.0000001 BTC...

Really?! Fuck you very much!!!
Jump to: