Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 200. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
ha ha ha
Earning Rate:
0.0000001 BTC/min Max Capacity:
0.0000001 BTC

SCAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol why a scam. just don't invest in it.
Activity: 242
Merit: 250
ha ha ha
Earning Rate:
0.0000001 BTC

SCAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is not shocking news about ponzi scheme, sure will run with people's money.

I'm new and speak bad english.
I have bring no money to that site, just visited it and clicked it.

Last saturday, in the afertenoon, I come 2 times and find 400 000 and 500 000 satoshis for one click.
This morning, found 500 000 satoshis for one click (just have one referal, who don't click).

So perhaps you must wait the end of that day, and will see.

Understand that a site who has paid to me 1,5 million satoshi in 3 days made me little happy (and without made any money from me).
Activity: 242
I started liking the site in the beginning but now it's 10 satoshi per min. Please make this higher as it is losing interest for many people.

(sorry for my bad english, I speak french)

I advice you to stay, because since saturday, i have withdraw 400.000 and 500.000. And more than 100 000 sunday.
But I have made nothing for it (just have a referal, but it seems I don't click no more).

So, stay and come back to that site. For me, it could be the best faucet.
If you don't have nothing to do, and find more than 100 000 satoshis ready to click, it's not bad at all no ? Smiley
Activity: 294
Level one dust collectors is the entrypoint to see if you want to pay to play. The free level surely isn't intended to make people rich, 1.5 cents worth of bitcoin in a 12 hour day could be expected.

Level one starts up pretty unappealing, but after you do it a few times you'll see the amounts you are getting are more than you see. You can reload the page then and see that you are getting more.
Activity: 714
ha ha ha
Earning Rate:
0.0000001 BTC

SCAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

that is not shocking news about ponzi scheme, sure will run with people's money.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
I started liking the site in the beginning but now it's 10 satoshi per min. Please make this higher as it is losing interest for many people.
The payments are coming in usually the next bitcoin block after you request. If you aren't getting payments, double-check your bitcoin address used. During some hours of the day the bitcoin blockchain has waited 20-30+ minutes for the next block, during these times, the block gets so big, many transactions wait.
Activity: 367
How long wd?

don't know buddy, as per site FAQ's it take maximum 24 hours,
but me too still waiting to get paid after 3 days.

why is so hard for some people consider that they might have been scamed by a ponzi?
Activity: 9
ha ha ha
Earning Rate:
0.0000001 BTC

SCAAAM!!!!!!!!!!!!
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
How long wd?

don't know buddy, as per site FAQ's it take maximum 24 hours,
but me too still waiting to get paid after 3 days.
It's just amazing all the newbies this "game" is bringing to this site. Even a few honest ones  Roll Eyes
Activity: 33
Activity: 1

BTC-Flow is not merely a fascinating game. You will be able to earn bitcoins and double them in a matter of days. All you’ll need to do is follow the rules of the game. There was nothing like this before!

Join and play right now!

What do you need to do? Everything is simple: create a big business and get the profits from the bank on time, so that your revenues don’t stop coming in. Buy new levels and earn even more bitcoins.

Features:
- The first level is free for everyone
- It is better than any bitcoin faucet
- No registration required
- Partnership program - 20% from referrals’ earnings
- Quick payouts and deposits

Earning bitcoins with BTC-Flow is as simple as anything.

Don’t hesitate to check out FAQ and ask your questions.

All Botnet owners unlocked. But the rate of mining will be reduced free throughout the day! Bots and automated scripts to use prohibited
LYI
Activity: 28
interesting enough - what you will do without the mining? Wink
Activity: 616
Obviously the best chance to come out of a ponzi with a profit is to get in as early as possible and hope that it lasts long enough to return that profit.  Grin
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
no ads served on this site, so I think how they pay us for free.
 I need a reason so I can make deposits and raise the level. could someone?

Activity: 378
no ads served on this site, so I think how they pay us for free.
 I need a reason so I can make deposits and raise the level. could someone?
That reminds me, should I go to Whole Foods or Trader Joes and ask for some free cheese samples?
We do not give out free cheese. Freebie has ended. Especially greedy people run bots and wanted to rob the site

Nice. They´ll have to lick up their dust elsewhere if they´re not happy here. The important thing is to tend to paying customers.
Back in business. All withdrawals received now.

Outlay 0.10 BTC

Withdrawn so far 0.03951 BTC
Jump to: