Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 203. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500
satoshi increased every seconds
but whats the game mate?
by the way nice concept and design i think Wink

I have level 2 now and get paid several times Smiley

When will you guys understand that a ponzi pays at the beginning and the it will not pay anymore!
Run with your 50cents and you will cry like babies

Wow Einstein, any other big revelations ?
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002
but whats the game mate?

When will you guys understand that a ponzi pays at the beginning and the it will not pay anymore!
Run with your 50cents and you will cry like babies
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
but whats the game mate?

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It is working for me as well its been a day with them at level 4 with 0.25 invested. Fingers crossed.
Activity: 758
if you are using a macro . which i found out isnt allowed.   i actually think the best deal is the 5 btc upgrade.
another new account that promote this site and say that 5 btc investment is the best

epic fail . i use this name in multiple locations . 
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
if you are using a macro . which i found out isnt allowed.   i actually think the best deal is the 5 btc upgrade.
another new account that promote this site and say that 5 btc investment is the best

why most of the users that are saying that its paying are newbies/jr members isnt that weird? maybe thats just me

I'm not newbie and I can confirm so far site is paying very fast
I'm ordering 0.002BTC every 50 min, already collected 0.054 from invested 0.25

Yep, nothing wrong with their payouts.
if you are using a macro . which i found out isnt allowed.   i actually think the best deal is the 5 btc upgrade.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange
Activity: 23
everything is a ponzi scheme .  everything .    i upgraded its paying out . im at level 3 .  10 days return to get what you put in with 6 days left of bonus time .   sounds good to me . 

Actually only 5 days to get your investment back on 10-th day you already will be x2.

wow, what level is that?
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
everything is a ponzi scheme .  everything .    i upgraded its paying out . im at level 3 .  10 days return to get what you put in with 6 days left of bonus time .   sounds good to me . 

Actually only 5 days to get your investment back on 10-th day you already will be x2.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
why most of the users that are saying that its paying are newbies/jr members isnt that weird? maybe thats just me

I dont post much but i've been here for like 2 years now.  I just think when people get paid, it's actually something that excites them enough to post.

I just withdrew another 0.1 and received it after about 15 minutes. That makes a total of 0.4 withdrawn from my level 5 upgrade so far. Going good so far.

By the way, when i woke up this morning, i was already at max capacity. it seems like the rates were changed again. i dont mind it though. Im just keeping an eye on it.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 10
Good job , 10 min withdraw coming to my wallet...
thanks for up
Earning Rate:
0.00017 BTC/min
Max Capacity:
0.1 BTC
hmmm....max capacity up too please...
Activity: 382
Merit: 254
My estimate is that when pointless losers, that don´t have even 50 cents to spend, have whined for ten days straight about how this is just about to fold

it´ll fold.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Mine hard!
I removed my negative trust as you added "Ponzi" to your title. That being said I have no doubts that you will end up scamming users, but at least now it will be almost entirely their fault.
How about people give you neg trust for running a rigged dice website? Smiley
stunna is legit and running legit dice and people have no doubt it.

I'm here because I saw "Ponzi" in the title, next to "game", and the claim of 200% returns. At least he/she's... honest  Roll Eyes
Activity: 1
Jump to: