Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 209. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
promoted my ref link on big website xD
Hope its not bring me any problems :X

You know that this site is a ponzi thats disguised as a faucet right? Oh well good luck with it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
promoted my ref link on big website xD
Hope its not bring me any problems :X
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
This is worse than a faucet takes ages to even get a few satoshi, good referral bonus but all faucets do but is this like a ponzi aswel?

Would advise not using this site unless you have a lot of spare time you want to waste for nothing.
Activity: 616
come on Admin..
increase your prices..
we miss your high prices..

Admin, don't do it, it's a trap! They want to suck your faucet dry and after that run around screaming SCAM. Smiley

Nea we used eachother , they used us to advertising their ponzi and we used them them to get some free satoshi, there is a saying in my native tongue but don't know the expression in english

PS : The pot calls the kettle black.

Thought, like any parasite, cannot exist without a compliant host ?
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
come on Admin..
increase your prices..

Admin, don't do it, it's a trap! They want to suck your faucet dry and after that run around screaming SCAM. Smiley

Nea we used eachother , they used us to advertising their ponzi and we used them them to get some free satoshi, there is a saying in my native tongue but don't know the expression in english

PS : The pot calls the kettle black.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
come on Admin..
increase your prices..

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
come on Admin..
increase your prices..
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
oh well its having problems with money even earlier than i thought
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
There´s absolutely no reason to have high rates in the free faucet. It´ll just attract bots and scammers and swamp the operator with headaches. What´s important is paying customers. The faucet is just for promotion anyway. 180 satoshi per hour seems more than ample.

There's a reason to have high rates in the free faucet.... attract people, build a solid reputation so those "free users" will eventually think about investing

(I'm one of those, but for now, the admin did not convince me yet)

And 1800 satoshis /h is good, but NOT if your have to solve a captcha every 100 seconds.. there's a lot of other faucets with higher payouts
So at this rate, i (and a lot of other free users) will left and there will a lot less potential customers..

yeah, so many free users left this site because of that.
its even better to remove the level 1.
solve captcha in every 100 seconds, dont do this stupid thing.
There´s absolutely no reason to have high rates in the free faucet. It´ll just attract bots and scammers and swamp the operator with headaches. What´s important is paying customers. The faucet is just for promotion anyway. 180 satoshi per hour seems more than ample.

There's a reason to have high rates in the free faucet.... attract people, build a solid reputation so those "free users" will eventually think about investing

And 1800 satoshis /h is good, but NOT if your have to solve a captcha every 100 seconds.. there's a lot of other faucets with higher payouts
So at this rate, i (and a lot of other free users) will left and there will a lot less potential customers..

I don´t know; high rate and you get flooded with bots and scams. Doubt it´s worth the trouble. And I doubt that people who put money into this use faucets much anyway . A fraction of the freeloaders might buy a small stake but if the rate was 9000 sat/hr they´d probably just be content with that. And it´d be a mostly useless expense. Customers that have bought a stake has to be priority #1, 2 and 3. The more you have on hand to pay them the better.
Activity: 718

Just requested another .05 withdrawal and got it in 4 minutes. That makes a total of 0.25 withdrawn back on my 1btc level 5 investment. Good so far Cheesy

Yeah, it´s similar to my ratio so far. I´ve been a little less diligent in tending to it, 0.023 on an outlay of 0.10.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Just requested another .05 withdrawal and got it in 4 minutes. That makes a total of 0.25 withdrawn back on my 1btc level 5 investment. Good so far Cheesy

You are just a sockpuppet. Nobody invest that site 1 btc.

Well... I did. All im doing is reporting my results. Not here to argue. 1btc is nothing to me. It's all a game for fun.

goodluck with your 1 btc, though im still not convinced that you are really investing 1btc, but still goodluck to all investing, its just another type of ponzi schemes
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
This is time to wait and let the things,bugs,bots or whatever be fixed . This continuous change is making the investors confused. I am gonna wait and see just that in current situation.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10

Well... I did. All im doing is reporting my results. Not here to argue. 1btc is nothing to me. It's all a game for fun.

They changed it so that now you get 30 sat per minute and the max capacity is 50 sat. Please change this OP to the beginning one. Also can you add a level for people to invest with 0.01? I think 0.05 is too much for a second level

It´s 1800 satoshi per hour ? Well, that´s way way more than ample.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
Why did you decrease earnings? If you can't deal with bots then shut down the site. It's not fair for us to decrease payments because you can't deal with bots.

Don't you think your logic is flawed somekind? Why the hell he needs to shut down whole site just because some free users can't shovel satoshis as much as they want? Let's shut down all faucets then, smart move no doubt.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0

They changed it so that now you get 30 sat per minute and the max capacity is 50 sat. Please change this OP to the beginning one. Also can you add a level for people to invest with 0.01? I think 0.05 is too much for a second level
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000

Jump to: