Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 210. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Just requested another .05 withdrawal and got it in 4 minutes. That makes a total of 0.25 withdrawn back on my 1btc level 5 investment. Good so far Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1000
Why did you decrease earnings? If you can't deal with bots then shut down the site. It's not fair for us to decrease payments because you can't deal with bots.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
The danger about this thing (if it´s about screwing you over at the opportune moment) is that it´s a damn clever concept. It´s just fun and a bit addictive watching those satoshi roll in at a substantial rate. So you can easily get greedy. And addictions usually require growing fixes. I´m tempted to send .25 for a car rental. Watching 760 satoshi per minute in the night club is great and 2000 at the car rental would be three times more fun no doubt. But no, 0.10 is enough for now.
Activity: 644
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
is it worth investing?

I don't think you should invest right now.. the rules seems to change everyday, a lot of people lost investments already
The site is very unstable..

There's still a lot of things to be fixed before even thinking of investing on that site..

my 2 sats

Rules are changing for free users and all they can lose - it's their time and money spent on bots. For paid changed nothing so far.

If people are too afraid of such games, what they are doing in gamble section? Better to close this thread now and forget about it till world ends.
Activity: 718
is it worth investing?

I don't think you should invest right now.. the rules seems to change everyday, a lot of people lost investments already
The site is very unstable..

There's still a lot of things to be fixed before even thinking of investing on that site..

my 2 sats
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Activity: 714
Dear Admin
Thanks for this game
But current prices not enough good for playing

yeah price are not constant they are changing each time loged in to site. These basic things must be fixed to clear the earning chart.
Lol , seems like OP is lowering the rates .
You have been warned guys . Just leave it and walk away before , OP is pulling him self off and will simply walk once he got the oppurtunity . You can use it as normal faucet but don't invest . choice is yours

~ Madness

It´s a gamble on whether they´ll be around long enough to return a profit. At least that´s how I see it. People bet on all sorts of things. My wager here is very small and its loss would have next to no effect on my finances.

Who knows, if I reach ROI and they show signs of a lasting staying power I may bet more.
Activity: 644
My goal is becaming a billionaire.
Lol , seems like OP is lowering the rates .
You have been warned guys . Just leave it and walk away before , OP is pulling him self off and will simply walk once he got the oppurtunity . You can use it as normal faucet but don't invest . choice is yours

~ Madness
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
I told you it won't stay long.

-MZ
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Dear Admin
Thanks for this game
But current prices not enough good for playing
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I think I'm going to leave as well, earning rate is LOW
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
thanks for admin,
that make me frustated  Cry

i will stay away from your website. shit yeah
I do it at 0.001 actually.

Well, the gamble is that it´ll return some profit but I have no illusions about that. And not enough guts to purchase more.

I hope you will stleast hit ROI. I kindly request not to tell anybody else to invest here.

yes its a ponzi, stay away !

-MZ

No recommendations, no referrals here. I may post my returns and speculate on the thraed about the co but that´s it.

Well, the gamble is that it´ll return some profit but I have no illusions about that. And not enough guts to purchase more.

I hope you will stleast hit ROI. I kindly request not to tell anybody else to invest here.

yes its a ponzi, stay away !

-MZ
Looks like party is over?

Looking good. Level 3

Outlay 0.10 BTC

Withdrawn so far 0.022

Withdraw whenever you hit 0.0001BTC. I don't think this will go for a long time.

-MZ

Looking good. Level 3

Outlay 0.10 BTC

Withdrawn so far 0.022

Withdraw whenever you hit 0.0001BTC. I don't think this will go for a long time.

-MZ

Looking good. Level 3

Outlay 0.10 BTC

Withdrawn so far 0.022
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

I ran some calculations. If you play 10 hours per day, it is profitable (assuming no change in values and no unexpected closure of the site, of course).
Now, 10 hours per day with the free account where you have to enter a CAPTCHA every 4 minutes is psychologically unbearable.

If you want to play with the values, copy the original spreadsheet (File, Create a new copy) and be kind enough to share your results, like I did (explanations on the spreadsheet)

BTC-flow ROI calculator
Jump to: