Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 205. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
(●´ω´●) Nil de nihilo fit
already nearly 2x24 hours my account has not come back, I had a deposit 0.1btc to upgrade level 3, hi admin account I hope I can be normal again as before

my address account: 1MZ4SxtiL6xQgpkyZAQGMSj2AaS7d4Y3yn
that will be the lesson for you that you shoulnt invest in ponzi schemes

No pain - no gain. He could put it in dice, like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-leaving-guys-951247, or in shitcoins, pennystock, GOX, MINT, BTER or whatever. There are enough ways to lose money, let's face it, ponzi not the only evil here all gambling section is full of regret.
there are ways for your btc to be safe like for example your wallet

It gives you no interest. So people continue to play with fate trying to make big money from small and it will never end, untill all people on Earth will earn enough to realise all their wishes and it's not gonna happen anytime soon if ever.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Earned 0.12 BTC  in 36 hrs. Still no problems. Will see next week....

www.bitcoinbank365.net
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
already nearly 2x24 hours my account has not come back, I had a deposit 0.1btc to upgrade level 3, hi admin account I hope I can be normal again as before

No pain - no gain. He could put it in dice, like https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/i-am-leaving-guys-951247, or in shitcoins, pennystock, GOX, MINT, BTER or whatever. There are enough ways to lose money, let's face it, ponzi not the only evil here all gambling section is full of regret.
there are ways for your btc to be safe like for example your wallet

legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

yes for he has to learn lesson, after this never invest in any ponzi scheme.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Activity: 3

Activity: 330
Merit: 100
Contemplating the 25 BTC level, not sure if I should take the chance...

well if you do, its better sooner than latter Smiley
will you be able to purchase level 2 again once it expires?

If it still will be around, why not?

Just a wonder as the level says passed.....   , maybe you have to go to level 3 from there on

From the FAQ on site.

Activity: 4

Just a wonder as the level says passed.....   , maybe you have to go to level 3 from there on

Activity: 12
thank you very much
I've been on open account
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team

Hello Btc-Flow, now level 2 earning rate is 0.000006 BTC/min, it is going to stay like that or you change again?
I ran some calculations. If you play 10 hours per day, it is profitable (assuming no change in values and no unexpected closure of the site, of course).
Now, 10 hours per day with the free account where you have to enter a CAPTCHA every 4 minutes is psychologically unbearable.

If you want to play with the values, copy the original spreadsheet (File, Create a new copy) and be kind enough to share your results, like I did (explanations on the spreadsheet)

BTC-flow ROI calculator
Updated with new prices. Still profitable

BTC-flow ROI calculator
Admin, here are some of my thoughts:

a) make max deposit 5BTC, I don't think there are any 'MTGOX' or 'Diamond mining' owners, otherwise the game would be already over.
b) add 0.01BTC, 0.5BTC and 2.5BTC levels. Ledger will look like this: 0.01BTC - 0.05BTC - 0.1BTC - 0.25BTC - 0.5BTC - 1BTC - 2.5BTC - 5BTC. Yes, 9 levels in total +1 from already existing, you can call 0.01BTC level 'Enslaved bot clicker' Wink.

Activity: 616
This thing is fun and addictive, Easy to get greedy ...
Loving this site , hope I'll be able to upgrade to level 3 soon
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
https://www.bitworks.io
Contemplating the 25 BTC level, not sure if I should take the chance...
Activity: 616
90000 satoshi per hour isn´t too shabby  Grin
Jump to: