Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 29. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Activity: 48
Some of the latest transaction is not found on Blockchain.info because it has not included in the block. You have to wait and check again.

WTFFFF? When it written Huh
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Hello!

Can you please decrease minimal withdrawal amount to 0.005 BTC?
Even if site doesn't pay out anymore. Please decrease it.

Smiley

lol bro you wont get paid even if the cashout is 0.00001
dont waste your time at that scam site!

Yeah buddy, but I got addicted to this "game" and until my "balance" gets to 0 on the site I can't give up visiting it. :S

(It's simply my weakness.)
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
i hope u feel stupid now, and that u learned something ...
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Hello!

Smiley

lol bro you wont get paid even if the cashout is 0.00001
dont waste your time at that scam site!
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
btc-flow working again  Roll Eyes

Well, it's been "working" aka, the website being functional, for the longest period yet. One small problem though, just a little issue, nothing to really worry about, no payments are coming out  Roll Eyes
most probably hes waiting for more people to deposit before running away with their money

Yes @elephantas1  is right please dont deposit your btc anymore there they are real scammers
Activity: 378
Merit: 250

Well, it's been "working" aka, the website being functional, for the longest period yet. One small problem though, just a little issue, nothing to really worry about, no payments are coming out  Roll Eyes
most probably hes waiting for more people to deposit before running away with their money
Activity: 113
Merit: 105
bunny
Hello!

Smiley
Activity: 294

Well, it's been "working" aka, the website being functional, for the longest period yet. One small problem though, just a little issue, nothing to really worry about, no payments are coming out  Roll Eyes
Activity: 448
Activity: 50
Activity: 294
Need 50.000 satoshi wo can to helpme ?
Donate  here thanks
1PV3oygw7DXRyvfBFELZSYaMexicoEgkoG

What is that in bitcoins? 0.0005 ? How can you need 12 cents? 10 cents or 25 cents and I would believe there was a bitcoin bubblegum machine.
Activity: 758
Merit: 500
lol . btc flow was BS from the start. i fell for it .   
Activity: 790
Merit: 505
they be sitting around drinking vodka laughing at peeps regularly hitting the withdraw button......  Wink
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
This lasted the same typical ponzi and many thought it will last long.. I guess people really dont learn from the past

Same as always. You try to warn people before it collapses and they yell at you.

Then it collapses and they're all "how were we meant to know, waaah".

Lmao. You were right.

You must be new here. They always cry.

Anyway, I lost 2.5 BTC on this site. Oh well, that's gambling for you haha!
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
Is there a site we can bet on if the op will be back with a post and a story?

You can make a bet on https://bitbet.us/ - so long as you properly specify the winning condition I think they'll accept it.

The problem with such a bet is that OP can bet "yes", then make the post required to win the bet. I won a bet on bitbet just a couple of days ago that I was sure I would lose, and I think I only won it because someone deliberately manipulated the outcome so they could also win.
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
This lasted the same typical ponzi and many thought it will last long.. I guess people really dont learn from the past

Same as always. You try to warn people before it collapses and they yell at you.

Then it collapses and they're all "how were we meant to know, waaah".
Activity: 26
Don't waist your time here, it's probably dead. Admin has enough time to respond. Sorry to those who lose. Learn a lesson and move on to a free projects, without investments. For example like this American free matrix Watch some video on youtube for correct registration. Do it right, they delete from the system after 3 days for incomplete registration.
Activity: 490
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
OP receive the red feedback already it means stop invest here.

I wonder why they left a feedback near the end of a month instead of early day....
We are aware if any type of PONZI will end within a month
This is good advice I am not going to invest anymore. I invested very tiny amount but I succeed to withdraw quicklt two days ago. Best of luck everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: