Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 44. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 394
Merit: 250
im really glad u got burned here, i posted and warned about this SCAM many times, u all ignored my warnings, now cry, u deserve it!

Whatever bro, this site has been up and down some many times its hard to count and it always game back. Stuck or slow withdrawals have happened before.

The only thing people are harping about now is that the Admin has not come on to talk about it...so there are some real warning signs, but hey give it some time. Its been less than 12 hours since the last withdrawals were working...
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Begging scams round this off. How fitting.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

Hello gentlemen, I also recently joined the BTC-flow program is a new one 2-day and yesterday I bought 2 level, quite frankly I was very stressed I really expect from here, I am a single mother, already two months, I do not work for the company where I worked went bankrupt, my son was lying in the hospital and had surgery for kidney pain, held gentlemen who want to help ease the burden on me ?? For that I am very grateful

Erica Perez
1Q6DZBsbpKMykZLhG2pWiukj6BdBy7RZor

Grin Cheesy Cheesy never invest money in a ponzi u cant lose.. u bad mother if its true go to hell!

O God, how cruel you are, we equally expect luck but why you do not care to others ?? You do not care for me is okay but do not insult so !!!
Activity: 54

Hello gentlemen, I also recently joined the BTC-flow program is a new one 2-day and yesterday I bought 2 level, quite frankly I was very stressed I really expect from here, I am a single mother, already two months, I do not work for the company where I worked went bankrupt, my son was lying in the hospital and had surgery for kidney pain, held gentlemen who want to help ease the burden on me ?? For that I am very grateful

Erica Perez

ur son is on hospital and u are here, using the INTERNET  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
im really glad u got burned here, i posted and warned about this SCAM many times, u all ignored my warnings, now cry, u deserve it!
Activity: 11
For Chinese new year, you must play joke on people?

Since this is the year of the goat, the goat picks what it wants to eat, and it has all day to do so. Therefore op wants us all to know how bad some people have it waiting a whole day for a 0.01 payout. Valuable lesson here, and lets all save screenshots of big money collected waiting to be withdrawn.
Im not one of those People who are running to invest all their money in Ponzi scheme and stati with Base ass
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Erica Perez

Grin Cheesy Cheesy never invest money in a ponzi u cant lose.. u bad mother if its true go to hell!
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
For Chinese new year, you must play joke on people?

Since this is the year of the goat, the goat picks what it wants to eat, and it has all day to do so. Therefore op wants us all to know how bad some people have it waiting a whole day for a 0.01 payout. Valuable lesson here, and lets all save screenshots of big money collected waiting to be withdrawn.
Activity: 11
 Grin Sorry.  Dont think about moon...  Btc-flow no payment...  Lips sealed
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Maybe admin has some problems, give it some hours more, but don't invest until withdrawals work!

yeah right keep on giving admins some time, he is probably ordering a plane ticket to hawai with your money now , get up, wake up, OP ran with everyone's money
Activity: 4

Erica Perez
Activity: 28
guys, you don't withdraw and leave 100 bits do you? no you don't so guess what?

IT'S GONNA TAKE LONGER !!!!
Activity: 14
As i know...payments need to be sent in 24h, so wait a bit.
Activity: 43
They pay, but strange. Ordered 0.01, and got 0.0000658. On the 4th level...

Blockchain TX pls
Pages:
Jump to: