Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 51. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

Last payments that came though fine were 5 hours ago now. Some of us can withdraw every hour, some of us can't.

be carefull guys, somethings gone wrong

Hey @btc-flow. Are withdrawals stuck? I processed one a while back but don't see it on the blockchain yet?

Wait for a confirmation of transaction

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Read this topic good....you not are the only....
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Hey @btc-flow. Are withdrawals stuck? I processed one a while back but don't see it on the blockchain yet?
Activity: 126
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
The site is continue to pay Wink
If the site is over, the first page of her as blank, but not is true Wink
Still wait and patience Wink
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Maybe is for the weekend. The admin is drunk. Stay positive. Roll Eyes

If you cant drink n work, then best stop working till drinking is done Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 250

Last payments that came though fine were 5 hours ago now. Some of us can withdraw every hour, some of us can't.
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Me and other hundred of people has adviced you a lot of times to don't invest in this, that's the result.
If you lost money, it serves you right Wink

lol.. look at this free user mad cuz the withdrawal was increased  Roll Eyes

i'm pretty happy with my profit now. anyone who invested early probably got their investment back in 4 days and is sitting and making profit today like a boss  Cheesy
Activity: 294
Sorry, Dev got drunk Friday night, and is hung over. Be patient.

(Just my guess)

-----

Opinion time:
Captchas should be used for good. Someone needs to design captchas that are used in a way to benefit in some way, like checking kids spelling or making google maps better by labeling everything. Someone really needs to come up with that, both trying to fight bots, but get useful quality data as a result.

-----

I fixed the trust settings for myself!
I added:
~dooglus
~Stunna

In the trust list Cheesy
Activity: 616
Activity: 219
Well I dont use any faucets anymore, their payout is hilarious like 100 satoshis if you have luck, its not worth it, and the btc price is low so they should higher it but they dont ^^ hope these faucets dry out someday
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info
Activity: 114
Merit: 10
I am seeing movement on some addresses I believe to be the OPs that were not previously listed.  I do not want to post them because I am not 100% sure they are his.  they have 0 confirmations and were just sent.  A few BTC.  I also saw some with 1 confirmation into an address that is a known feeder of the hotwallet.  This means that payments may start up soon.  It also means he could be consolidating and planning on shutting down.  Really it could go either way, but *something* is happening.
All I know is this, faucet owners expecting me to keep coming to their pages for 100-500 sats in captcha anymore are dreaming. Solve your own, cheap buggers lol
Me and other hundred of people has adviced you a lot of times to don't invest in this, that's the result.

I´ll be out 0.60 BTC in this game. Don´t really consider it major enough to be "losing money".
Activity: 337
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Hasn't taken my deposit yet. In fact the transaction never showed. Thats for being cheap and trying to dodge fees in electrum lol.
   Lets see if we keep flowing today. Goodluck all
Activity: 168
It happened coz big players were coming with 5 and 25 BTC deposit otherwise it would have last for some more time
Nothing on the chain for almost four hours, it´s probably over.

Yep. Soon as I saw the increased withdraw level I got the feeling it was close. Now with the withdrawals not hitting the chain you may be right. There's been so many ups and downs I'm wondering if there's one more up to come  Tongue
Been a fun ride tho...

Possible. It has been pronounced dead about 15 times from the start I reckon. We´ll have to wait and see.
Pages:
Jump to: