Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 52. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 790
Merit: 505
Nothing on the chain for almost four hours, it´s probably over.

Yep. Soon as I saw the increased withdraw level I got the feeling it was close. Now with the withdrawals not hitting the chain you may be right. There's been so many ups and downs I'm wondering if there's one more up to come  Tongue
Been a fun ride tho...
legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001
hmm why raise the minimum withdrawal be 0.01? too much for me  Huh

to minimize a risk for abusing account

and

this

It kinda makes sense if you think about it. When the limit was .001 I'm sure there were a crap-ton
more withdrawal requests and a crap-ton of TX fees to go along with it, all of which BTC Flow was
eating rather than charge its users. Raising the limit to .01 means less withdrawal requests as well
as the TX fees to go with them, which means whatever money they are using to fund their ponzi
will (in theory) last longer.

Activity: 182
Merit: 100
so did anyone receive the withdrawal? im curious if it already stopped paying

I did. I'm withdrawing each time I hit the minimum (.01 BTC). I requested my first withdrawal
last night. It showed up in the blockchain right away, but since BTC Flow aren't charging any
fees to withdraw, it took longer to actually get into my wallet but when I woke up this morning
it was there waiting for me.

Withdraw limit WAS 0.001 a couple of hours ago, now its 0.01, dammit

It kinda makes sense if you think about it. When the limit was .001 I'm sure there were a crap-ton
more withdrawal requests and a crap-ton of TX fees to go along with it, all of which BTC Flow was
eating rather than charge its users. Raising the limit to .01 means less withdrawal requests as well
as the TX fees to go with them, which means whatever money they are using to fund their ponzi
The limit has been increased twice this week, op needs to make a limit and then stick to it, otherwise, op might increase the limit again next week.. to 0.1.. then ..1 btc..
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
Nothing on the chain for almost four hours, it´s probably over.
Activity: 68
Merit: 10
Balance
half way to withdraw Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

I did. I'm withdrawing each time I hit the minimum (.01 BTC). I requested my first withdrawal
last night. It showed up in the blockchain right away, but since BTC Flow aren't charging any
fees to withdraw, it took longer to actually get into my wallet but when I woke up this morning

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
he just made a great update to increase the withdraw limit today.. i dont see them stopping today or next few days  Tongue

By doing so, OP can make free accounts deposit 0.01>= to get their dust.

"Of course you can't get your dust now~~~~ aaaand your deposit too."
It isn´t enough to withdraw it has to show up on the blockchain to be of any use. If it doesn´t it´s dead and that´s that.
Activity: 182

Activity: 560
Merit: 252
BitcoinerX.com - PM for Ad Info

Activity: 532
hmm why raise the minimum withdrawal be 0.01? too much for me  Huh
Activity: 126
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Wait guys, wait.....don't worry.... Cheesy Cheesy
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Activity: 54
Merit: 0
he just made a great update to increase the withdraw limit today.. i dont see them stopping today or next few days  Tongue
Well, if he doesn´t pay it´s dead obviously. Tough luck, I´d be out 0.60 BTC. Not a biggie and it´s a fun game. Well worth it to me.
Activity: 114
The counter seems to be not correct always, especially if the window is open for a longer time. Sometimes the counter stops completly and sometimes i cannot withdraw in a window, which was open for a longer time. But independent from this counter, the withdraw was always correct for me.

That is the cloudlfare DDoS protection stuff, refresh and all should be well.  The same can happen on a level 1 captcha with a window opened for a long time, it cant post to /clear to report that you entered the captcha so it hangs.
Activity: 68
Activity: 70
This thread is turning into quite the hilarious site to see. The cops are even being involved!
Pages:
Jump to: