Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 53. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 12
Merit: 0
I had problems with my back to play this morning is not to withdraw or deposit click
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
There have been worse issues than this. Patience is a virtue!

Exactly, patience is the virtue of the strong Wink
Activity: 13
There have been worse issues than this. Patience is a virtue!
Runaway is improbably.....see the last post of btc-flow....
Btc-Flow are sun for another long time Wink
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
We wait for admin fixing problem, don't worry

Yeah... fixing Cheesy Suuuuuuuuuuure Cheesy

Admin will fix the problem or he already runaway  Grin
Activity: 364

Yeah... fixing Cheesy Suuuuuuuuuuure Cheesy
It's been 2.5 hours without a payment coming out of the system according to the transaction log. My last payment was received three hours ago, leaving me currently with 37.67% profit on 1btc investment. Long live btc-flow!

congrats you got 0.37 btc by luck

give some if you have extra Smiley

I am trying to afford bicycle, I must get very cheap bicycle or get more bitcoins  Cheesy
Activity: 210
the 25btc investor lose around 20btc if that was last payout at 8:46  Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin

the 25 btc investor think that i will get 100 btc from this investment but poinzi are poinzi they will scam in last

their are over 4000 comments to this post Shocked

It's been 2.5 hours without a payment coming out of the system according to the transaction log. My last payment was received three hours ago, leaving me currently with 37.67% profit on 1btc investment. Long live btc-flow!

congrats you got 0.37 btc by luck

give some if you have extra Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
the 25btc investor lose around 20btc if that was last payout at 8:46  Roll Eyes Cheesy Grin
Activity: 431
Warning! Hoax!!! When you try to withdraw money from the account I get the error:

Withdrawal from your account locked for the use of multiple registrations!

But I have never seen that they were forbidden to create multiple accounts! I sent them my money, return them back at least!
0.00935000BTC was sent to btc-flow.com, and I can't get it back! Here is my transaction: https://chain.so/tx/BTC/634745d426d758a84c33e47a6261336c8a70a14c25ec261cbaa300988d3f6cea

People, I guess they can lock all your money any time with same error, if your IP was used to create other accounts.
I can't see any restrictions about multiple registrations in FAQ or somewhere on the website!!!

Just give my money back or I'll contact police and other organisations! Btc-flow.com just stole my money!!!
Stop crying. You are just mad because you violated the rules and got caught. It has been said here multiple times you are only allowed 1 free account. Deal with it.
Show me the rules??? In the FAQ or or somewhere on the website???
The rule that you broke is written plain as day for you to see silly. Minimum Deposit is what>? And what did u deposit.. oops
There have been issues with the game from time to time and one of them is the payout system. As soon as the op sees the problem it's usually sorted out. No reason to panic at this time. simmer down now

It fact , there have always been problems in payments .
We just have to wait to be resolved .
If the site was bankrupt at this time was not to allow even the gain per minute , instead of the growth is still going on .
legendary
Activity: 1400
There have been issues with the game from time to time and one of them is the payout system. As soon as the op sees the problem it's usually sorted out. No reason to panic at this time. simmer down now
Maybe this time there is too early to panic. But this time will come. And then what people will do? Get my advice now, while it may be too late. Resign while you can.
Activity: 364
Activity: 28
hes stop paying.. maybe its GAME IS OVER Sad

now who invest early and they are got ROI

who invest now they will cry

see thread name Business Ponzi Game

play at on your own risk already mention many times

i know , im just tolding that hes stop paying because i have 2 withdrwal pending..
Activity: 156
I have a 2 withdraws that hasn't been paid yet for a total of .1 a piece. its been 1 hour since I withdrew.  how long should I wait til before I contact op

Contact all you want. You won't hear back.
Activity: 210
hes stop paying.. maybe its GAME IS OVER Sad

now who invest early and they are got ROI

who invest now they will cry

see thread name Business Ponzi Game

play at on your own risk already mention many times
legendary
Activity: 1386
Ganja <3
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy now people will begin cry  Cry Cry Cry Cry
Pages:
Jump to: