Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 78. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 100
Since this is also a type of gambling, so at the end someone has to loose, it cant be OP. So play smartly.
All people with level 4 or less loose money, but they don't know

Not all !!!!
I'm at level 4 and make profit

goodluck with your "profit" remember to play it smart and never ever reinvest because you dont know wether the site will be around by tomorrow or no , either way some will gain, and some will lose

if I continue Invest...., only my profits ...so...
I can not lose.
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Since this is also a type of gambling, so at the end someone has to loose, it cant be OP. So play smartly.

Not all !!!!

goodluck with your "profit" remember to play it smart and never ever reinvest because you dont know wether the site will be around by tomorrow or no , either way some will gain, and some will lose
Activity: 613
Merit: 305
Very high load on the server. We transfer the data to the new server.
Do not worry, we will compensate the time being lost.

up again Smiley

The old server is not yet time to fall. After 1-2 hours, will be ready a new server.  Smiley

dont run this site. it seems as soon as close.

We never close. Members - are not the only sources of funding, in contrast to the HYIP and pyramids.

Members are not the only sources of funding.

?? But you don't even have advertising on the site.
How come you make money other than from users?  Huh
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Give it a bit of time, patience you must have, teach you expirience will. Said young padawan called sockpuppet.
Activity: 14
everything is perfect! I go to Rio! and those who do not like - go to hell
Activity: 10
Admin, please help me out. I sent you a PM already
Activity: 168

It's called a scam, not gambling. learn the difference.

So then get scammed smartly, either with profit or loss. Only difference with this scam is you cant predict unless it goes down permanently.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I think a lot of the haters out there have there own faucets that are not doing as well since this started.
   If you don't like it don't join it, but why bash it?
Activity: 162

Not all !!!!
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

It's called a scam, not gambling. learn the difference.
Activity: 337
Merit: 250
HTML5/Node.js/PHP developer
Activity: 8

could be a sock puppet from 1 unhappy customer that want to spam the board to complain anyway, we dont know for sure, but i doubt they are sock puppet

But, im not sockpuppet.
I just made a login from invalid btc adress, so I want them to fix it.

The login is 127myEhNF7vYUsUpEFwk1Mbx9YKpTNvqk but should be 127myEhNF7vYUsUpEFwk1Mbx9YKpTNvqku

How can I play and invest if i am not able to withdraw?
Activity: 168
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1013
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Do you have any contact with support?
They dont answer for over 4 days.

That's really a bad service, OP can not be trusted if he fails to answer to all questions. I dont see him around lately, has he gone away?

Are you surprised ?

If you are in the country legally prohibited gambling, then you should immediately stop playing. Nobody is going to close the game.
The game will run for a long time, I do not see anything illegal.

Did you see my PM or message on the site?
Activity: 8

So? i have registered , cause i have problem with my acc on btc-flow.com
I made a login from invalid btc adress, so I want them to fix it.

The login is 127myEhNF7vYUsUpEFwk1Mbx9YKpTNvqk but should be 127myEhNF7vYUsUpEFwk1Mbx9YKpTNvqku

How can I play and invest if i am not able to withdraw?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This has been so fun, especially when the website kept messing up and going down. I have not had this much excitement for a long time, and I'm seeking the thrill even more now. Might have to try my luck some more. It now seems rock solid, and the chat has slowed down. People have only little things to complain about, mainly not waiting long enough for a deposit.

Long live Btc-flow!!!
Pages:
Jump to: