Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 79. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Do you have any contact with support?
They dont answer for over 4 days.

That's really a bad service, OP can not be trusted if he fails to answer to all questions. I dont see him around lately, has he gone away?

Are you surprised ?

If you are in the country legally prohibited gambling, then you should immediately stop playing. Nobody is going to close the game.
The game will run for a long time, I do not see anything illegal.

So i am really happy, could You fix my problem? I have written You a PM also...
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Well...it depends on us alot will it fail or not right? It's nice little ponzi, with somewhat proper usage of it, it could live atleast one year....
It's a ponzi if you invest. In other words, it's a faucet. Don't invest if you don't want to lose your money.
Is that too hard to understand?
Invest if you have the stomach.

@mishax1

One more thing I forgot to mention..

If they close, they're not losing BTC. Their customers are. I assume they hold wallets on private computers, and not on servers.
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
ok thanks for the help! very long process but hopefully my patience will pay off haha. I just hope this site doesnt go down.... there was this scam called weeklyponzi i fell into and lost like .3 btc... stupid me

Just withdraw money as often as you can.
When I don't sleep, I withdraw 0.002 every 50 min.
Just in case Smiley
Activity: 14
Well...it depends on us alot will it fail or not right? It's nice little ponzi, with somewhat proper usage of it, it could live atleast one year....
Activity: 98

That's really a bad service, OP can not be trusted if he fails to answer to all questions. I dont see him around lately, has he gone away?

Are you surprised ?
I assume you're trying to eliminate your competitors by reporting them to IC3? ha
Activity: 28

Are you surprised ?

If you are in the country legally prohibited gambling, then you should immediately stop playing. Nobody is going to close the game.
The game will run for a long time, I do not see anything illegal.
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
Incredible!!!!!!!!
They paying in 10 minutes!!!!!

Tanks btc-flow
be warned that its a ponzi game and it can fail at any time and you might loose your money
Activity: 8

Are you surprised ?

yeah, im suprised. I really want to deposit more btc, but i will not do this before my problem would be solved.
Activity: 16
Now site work fine no problem

Happy Earning All

Long live Btc-flow
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
government lotteries are ponzis too. lol

Buy a ticket with extreme odds and get no return.
If the do-gooders shut this down, you be screwing me again. Thanks, but I can take care of my own investment risks.
Activity: 134
Activity: 2
Incredible!!!!!!!!
They paying in 10 minutes!!!!!

Tanks btc-flow
Activity: 35
so my current balance on btc-flow is  0.03211600, and I deposited .28. So that means i dont need to deposit anymore and just wait and keep clicking every 3 hours? This is a very tedious process lol

yes, clicking every 3 hrs 45 min (or more often) is all you have to do Smiley

ok thanks for the help! very long process but hopefully my patience will pay off haha. I just hope this site doesnt go down.... there was this scam called weeklyponzi i fell into and lost like .3 btc... stupid me
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1017

Are you surprised ?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Activity: 112
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
so my current balance on btc-flow is  0.03211600, and I deposited .28. So that means i dont need to deposit anymore and just wait and keep clicking every 3 hours? This is a very tedious process lol

yes, clicking every 3 hrs 45 min (or more often) is all you have to do Smiley
http://btc-flow.com/r/1d63b368a4

I am competely new to this. Currently I am level 4 (I paid .25 btc... hoping this works...) and am making  0.00004 BTC/min... max capacity of .009 btc

I have to refresh the limit every 3 hours that means

does the earning rate increase if i deposit more? I am confused if i can have a max monthly income of 1.728 btc if i only have this for 17 days according to the lifetime
You can deposit only as its showing in increase level otherwise its not going to work for you

Activity: 2
how minimum amount to withdraw?
is it like a faucet right?

The minimum withdrawal amount is 0.00001 BTC.

Now, the minimum is 0.001 BTC
http://btc-flow.com/r/1d63b368a4

I am competely new to this. Currently I am level 4 (I paid .25 btc... hoping this works...) and am making  0.00004 BTC/min... max capacity of .009 btc

I have to refresh the limit every 3 hours that means

does the earning rate increase if i deposit more? I am confused if i can have a max monthly income of 1.728 btc if i only have this for 17 days according to the lifetime

damn, why not just invest the profit that you take from it rather than investing more and more of your hard earn bitcoins?

I was under the assumption that the higher levels you earn money quicker, I'm completely noob at this and have no idea what im doing really >.>...
Pages:
Jump to: