Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 93. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
should i withdraws are withdraws coming? i didnt received one since las 2 hours
Activity: 378
Merit: 250
It's gonna close soon. Everyone is gonna start taking his bits out.
no its not if it will be managed correctly
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Admin, Thank you for all the work you're doing
Activity: 182
i think level 1 should have a coast..
it will be 0,0001 satoshi maybe
maybe system will be better ..
Yes, 0,0001 would work, with 1 satoshi per minute (instead of every 2 minutes) and double the capacity compared to my calculations. But getting 10000 sat from faucets would be very long, I think.
60 satoshi's an hour ? You realise plenty of other faucets offer WAYYYYY more than that right? Freebitco.in is over 800 an hour atm
Anything above it and you and you end up with a better ROI than level 2. Again, check the spreadsheet and play with the values. Remember this would 60 sat an hour without captcha. The closest competitor is qoinpro with 1 sat a day.
Yes, but 60 satoshi's an hour, i cannot see many people even bothering with that. Idea is to get people to see how good the current payout is at level one, and get tempted to invest for level 2, etc. Thing with qoinpro is you just collect once a year Smiley. I would like to see some sort of advertising on the site though, would help the site with cost's etc
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
It seems to be working normally now.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Dont worry guys, admin is here )
He came to tell us to invest more, because lots of people are cashing out.
Activity: 531
Merit: 500
AMD | Mining | NVIDIA
Dont worry guys, admin is here )
Activity: 112
Back online again! this thing just keeps going, 4 days to go
It's gonna close soon. Everyone is gonna start taking his bits out.
Woke up to see three things.

1. Its offline again
2. I got paid
3. I got paid 3 times instead of just the once, the 2 extra payments can not be mine as they are large amounts and im just a free user  Huh

you may have gotten mine then :/ , where they around 0.044?

No sorry
Activity: 25
I'm offering 5% moneyback in 24h for those who will buy level 5 or 6 using my ref-link.
If you already decided to buy level 5 or 6 on btc-flow, please, read my offer. You can earn 5% more following this simple instruction.

1. Send to me PM with your BTC-address (e.g. 1Nm2Juh78o6oS1hy7unIouuh)
2. I will send to you my referral link.
3. Login on btc-flow using my ref-link and your BTC-address and buy level 5 or 6.

In 24h after your BTC-address appears in my affiliate statistic (and if btc-flow still will pay at that moment) I will send to you 5% of your level's price and post transaction ID in this tread.
It is 0.05BTC for level 5 or 0.25BTC for level 6. 

Nice bussiness bro
good luck with the cashback Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It is prohibited. Both the offender will be locked forever.
A ponzi operator saying it's forbidden, LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOO

1. Its offline again
2. I got paid
3. I got paid 3 times instead of just the once, the 2 extra payments can not be mine as they are large amounts and im just a free user  Huh

i also got extra payments on my other accounts. the largest is 4x. i thought it was compensation for the site getting offline many times even if i'm level 1 XD

thats what I originally thought, thanks for the confirmation  Smiley
Activity: 42
The Admin Do not Respond on Anything what in This Thread Happend

No Sign of him and no answer, sorry but If he was real he was respond our Posts and Dont hide him self

If the Admin Comes back it will not be long time before the next server Shutdown will happend and at the end the game were closed forever

SORRY ENGLISH BAAAAD Cheesy
Activity: 330

1. Its offline again
2. I got paid

you may have gotten mine then :/ , where they around 0.044?
Activity: 255
Activity: 54

1. Its offline again
2. I got paid

i also got extra payments on my other accounts. the largest is 4x. i thought it was compensation for the site getting offline many times even if i'm level 1 XD
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
Monero Core Team
i think level 1 should have a coast..
it will be 0,0001 satoshi maybe
maybe system will be better ..
Yes, 0,0001 would work, with 1 satoshi per minute (instead of every 2 minutes) and double the capacity compared to my calculations. But getting 10000 sat from faucets would be very long, I think.
60 satoshi's an hour ? You realise plenty of other faucets offer WAYYYYY more than that right? Freebitco.in is over 800 an hour atm
Anything above it and you and you end up with a better ROI than level 2. Again, check the spreadsheet and play with the values. Remember this would 60 sat an hour without captcha. The closest competitor is qoinpro with 1 sat a day.
Pages:
Jump to: