Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC-Flow.com ★ Business Ponzi Game ★ 300%+ Return ★ Invest BTC ★ Referral - page 88. (Read 237457 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Heard this today

Before criticizing another, try walking a mile in their shoes first.

That way you will be at least a mile away from them with their shoes.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Now there is a transfer of the site to a new server! Please be patient for 30 minutes.
okay
Activity: 88
Merit: 10
My stats so far:

Total invested - 5 btc
Total received - 1.05 btc
Total net profit to date - -3.95 btc
14 days, 9 hours left on lifetime

Activity: 92
Now there is a transfer of the site to a new server! Please be patient for 30 minutes.

new server? sounds promising!
Activity: 28
Activity: 112
I invested nothing, and withdrawn nothing. I wont say how....

Shocked teach me plox
I invested nothing, and withdrawn nothing. I wont say how....
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I got paid 200K for free but I do not recommend investing on that site.

Free account all the way!  Cool

invested 1 BTC, got back 3 BTC so far... why not invest?

how?
Activity: 15
listen... if you are afraid of the site stay free and stay out of the fourm.

who seriously wants to hear you wine about it being ponzi, or fake posters or whatever conspiracy theory you concocted in your mom's basement.

just move along and let those who KNOW how to invest and work with money do what they do

i hope im not a fake Sad

just here to make money with bitcoins. by mining or getting them for free from faucets and sites like this Smiley

otherwise, i will talk like a robot. beep beep bop beep lol

http://s18.postimg.org/6plctcgbd/image.png
Activity: 81
Guys, lets make one thing clear about the "caution" and "ponzi" alerts...you can easily make 400000 satochis per day without investment, just with some refs. I make between 400000/600000 and i'm on level one. So, if you see it like that, you can have the money to buy the first upgrade with your balance in about 10 days, or, my choice, you can just withdraw. So, one question remains...do you really think a ponzi scheme would pay 400000/600000 satochis per day to someone that don't invest??? A Ponzi ALWAYS requires investment from our pockets, and this is not the case, AT ALL.

can you buy me a jam factory then i pay u back at roi and give u 15% of my profit , pls be so naive Smiley
Activity: 44
Guys, lets make one thing clear about the "caution" and "ponzi" alerts...you can easily make 400000 satochis per day without investment, just with some refs. I make between 400000/600000 and i'm on level one. So, if you see it like that, you can have the money to buy the first upgrade with your balance in about 10 days, or, my choice, you can just withdraw. So, one question remains...do you really think a ponzi scheme would pay 400000/600000 satochis per day to someone that don't invest??? A Ponzi ALWAYS requires investment from our pockets, and this is not the case, AT ALL.
Are you people stupid?

Do not invest that much in this site!

I guarantee it will come back to bite you in the butt!

I also have a feeling that some of these people (newbies) are just fake accounts posting "payment proof" of big investments.

Be Very Careful!

I am not a fake account.
I am on LEVEL 5.
I get payments regulary.
Soooo fuck off!!

well I hope they teach you a good lesson very soon with language like that...

I am just trying to help others be more cautious when "investing" or "gambling" in any site like this.

I see no way that site makes any money besides using the member's "upgrade" money to pay other members when they ask for a cashout.

People will get ripped off some time soon in the future and I am doing my part by letting everyone know to use caution

But for you, I hope you upgrade to the highest level and also forget to cashout.  Wink
What kind of nonsense are you talking about? everything is fine here. need to invest until it's too late!
Activity: 546
Merit: 259
why not give admin 1.5BTC to DDoSer him to stop !? it's all a fraud, I think.

Because if  admin pays then tomorrow he will be blackmailed by 10 ddosers.
Day after tomorrow by 100 ddosers.
Etc.
Are you people stupid?

I also have a feeling that some of these people (newbies) are just fake accounts posting "payment proof" of big investments.

Be Very Careful!

I am not a fake account.
I am on LEVEL 5.
I get payments regulary.
Soooo fuck off!!

well I hope they teach you a good lesson very soon with language like that...

I am just trying to help others be more cautious when "investing" or "gambling" in any site like this.

I see no way that site makes any money besides using the member's "upgrade" money to pay other members when they ask for a cashout.

People will get ripped off some time soon in the future and I am doing my part by letting everyone know to use caution

But for you, I hope you upgrade to the highest level and also forget to cashout.  Wink
Activity: 16

Stahp posting this link, it's shit, don't make me post a picture of mohammed!
listen... if you are afraid of the site stay free and stay out of the fourm.

who seriously wants to hear you wine about it being ponzi, or fake posters or whatever conspiracy theory you concocted in your mom's basement.

just move along and let those who KNOW how to invest and work with money do what they do
Activity: 112
Are you people stupid?

Be Very Careful!

Nah it's legit so far for me I didn't reach ROI. But have been paid .04 BTC out so far
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
There are a lot of glitches in the site, people losing everything and some people getting 3 times what they widrew??
What is going on here?
Activity: 15
What was the official response from admin about multiple accounts? We can have up to 5 accounts as long as they are all upgraded paid accounts? Is this right?

Right

Edit: But no bots or scripts!
Pages:
Jump to: