Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC going up for 500$ again ? ::) - page 4. (Read 7644 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
May 23, 2016, 08:43:56 AM
Bitcoin will be a higher value soon and that is because there are now more people also going to hold their coin so that is nice but they have to wait a long time until it will be a higher value.
And the bad thing is that you are not for sure when it will reach that high value so that can be risky.

I have some patience. I will wait for the price to go very high and then use the bitcoin to buy a house.
Bitcoin is going to be more worth in the end of the year and that is because you already can see that the value is going to rising slowly so that is nice.
But it is hard to know what is going to happen with the Bitcoin and that is the problem.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Bravity is beautiful.
May 23, 2016, 03:42:33 AM
Bitcoin will be a higher value soon and that is because there are now more people also going to hold their coin so that is nice but they have to wait a long time until it will be a higher value.
And the bad thing is that you are not for sure when it will reach that high value so that can be risky.

I have some patience. I will wait for the price to go very high and then use the bitcoin to buy a house.

Yeah but if you need to buy a house then you need to hold your coins for a very long time, as you can buy a house only if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon.
As you can see now indeed you see also that the value is going to rise slowly and that is nice for the people who already have Bitcoin because they want to sell it soon.
But that will be not possible now to sell it and that is because the value is not high.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 22, 2016, 01:04:57 PM
My aim is to get a few hundred bitcoin in the next few years and then hold for the rest of the decade at least.

Right now i still i't still a accumulating phase. Although the price seems a little bit high.
But looking towards the future 3-4 years the price will and should be higher then 500 which is why I am still accumulating as much bitcons as i can.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
May 22, 2016, 12:33:43 PM
Hi there Guys,

is the Bitcoin on another rising for the 500$ this Year?  Shocked
The predicitions are pretty good for this Wink

What do you Guys think? Would be great to know Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER

yes i think that price have good chances to rise to 500$ this year as price now is 450$ and we will have halving soon so price should rise even more than to 500$

but also steam accepts bitcoins now, and open bazaar works, so these events will increase bitcoin price i think, as it will be more popular so more people should buy it

Activity: 29
Merit: 0
May 22, 2016, 11:59:53 AM
My aim is to get a few hundred bitcoin in the next few years and then hold for the rest of the decade at least.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
May 22, 2016, 11:34:44 AM

Yeah but if you need to buy a house then you need to hold your coins for a very long time, as you can buy a house only if the price of bitcoin reaches to the moon.

you'll need to hold at least 100 coins to sell them at a price of $5000-$10,000 in order to buy yourself a house and have some money aside. people that were early had the great chance to buy their coins well below $50 back in the days. those that have bought their coins at such price levels are very happy if they kept holding till now. and those that didn't buy will only be dreaming and wondering what would happen if they had bought at such incredibly low prices.
Activity: 447
May 22, 2016, 10:07:58 AM

Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
May 22, 2016, 10:05:44 AM

Activity: 336
May 20, 2016, 04:44:26 AM
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 19, 2016, 02:41:09 PM
Houston we are go for takeoff. To the moon!

The current cost to create a bitcoin is more than $300, so it's a make or break. When the halving comes knocking, this will be doubled. So there. I forsee a price spike, thena market correction after the halving.

The price of bitcoin is stubonly below $470. Whenever it want to push above $460, there is big sell off.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
May 11, 2016, 07:35:57 AM
Houston we are go for takeoff. To the moon!

The current cost to create a bitcoin is more than $300, so it's a make or break. When the halving comes knocking, this will be doubled. So there. I forsee a price spike, thena market correction after the halving.
Activity: 2478
Merit: 644
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
May 11, 2016, 07:31:50 AM
The bitcoin price is going to a higher amount and I'm very sure it will go to a higher amount this year, the bitcoin will go to the 500 dollar for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
The bitcoin has a very good future and its also is almost at the 500 dollar its now around the 450 if I'm right.
The price will only reach maybe in December that value and that can be nice indeed for the people who already have some Bitcoin because they all want to make some profit.
But you need also some patience for it otherwise it would be not possible for you.

The price could break the $480 level in the next few weeks, then it will hovering around there for some time.

I don't think that bitcoin can break at $480, it will be grow till the halving come. you know bitcoin's price is growing up because of halving and it is coming and it give us profit. so we think positive and see what happened.
Activity: 812
May 11, 2016, 07:09:59 AM
Sadly i can said we will not touch $500 until end of year maybe after new year in the middle of january, price will rise slowly but sure.
Good that the Bitcoin price is rising again, we are going to hit $500 sooner then later. 2016 can still be the year of the Bitcoin if the price continues to rise from here on.

Yeah this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as price have started to move up now and we will see best value when we get closer to halving.

Not sure if we will see that much of an influx of fresh money before halving.
I believe we can see a significant rise with a delay of 3-5 months.But no direct effect when halving happens.
The value is now rising slowly and that is perfect for the currency but you never know what when it will stop rising and that is the problem of the currency it is really hard to predict.
But it will be for sure reach the $500 in the end of the year and that would be perfect for the people with already Bitcoin.

$500 is now not difficult to achieve as it has started to rise now so I don't think it will take much time to achieve $500 it is predicted that it will achieve by the end of the month.
Activity: 350
May 11, 2016, 06:40:17 AM
Sadly i can said we will not touch $500 until end of year maybe after new year in the middle of january, price will rise slowly but sure.
Good that the Bitcoin price is rising again, we are going to hit $500 sooner then later. 2016 can still be the year of the Bitcoin if the price continues to rise from here on.

Yeah this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as price have started to move up now and we will see best value when we get closer to halving.

Not sure if we will see that much of an influx of fresh money before halving.
I believe we can see a significant rise with a delay of 3-5 months.But no direct effect when halving happens.
The value is now rising slowly and that is perfect for the currency but you never know what when it will stop rising and that is the problem of the currency it is really hard to predict.
But it will be for sure reach the $500 in the end of the year and that would be perfect for the people with already Bitcoin.
Activity: 283
May 11, 2016, 01:59:01 AM
The bitcoin price is going to a higher amount and I'm very sure it will go to a higher amount this year, the bitcoin will go to the 500 dollar for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
The bitcoin has a very good future and its also is almost at the 500 dollar its now around the 450 if I'm right.
The price will only reach maybe in December that value and that can be nice indeed for the people who already have some Bitcoin because they all want to make some profit.
But you need also some patience for it otherwise it would be not possible for you.

The price could break the $480 level in the next few weeks, then it will hovering around there for some time.

the movement of price has been so good lately and it might continue up this way too so $480 may be here in no time by the end of this week even. there is nothing stopping it either, bitcoin has been ready for the rise for so long and now it is time to see the rise in action.
I believe that price won't stagger hereafter, just continue growing and within few days it will reach $500 and soon after that during halving it will hit peaks leaving good profits for its users.

The price has risen too fast. I think it will consolidate and absorb some profit taking. Then it will go up again.

Yeah price has started to move up now and we can see $500 by the end of May or by next month, and I believe that bitcoin will reach to $500 before the halving.

$500 for June is not a problem at all. The price could be $550 to $600 during the halving. If SegWit is out, the price could be higher.
Activity: 952
May 10, 2016, 05:34:30 AM

the movement of price has been so good lately and it might continue up this way too so $480 may be here in no time by the end of this week even. there is nothing stopping it either, bitcoin has been ready for the rise for so long and now it is time to see the rise in action.
I believe that price won't stagger hereafter, just continue growing and within few days it will reach $500 and soon after that during halving it will hit peaks leaving good profits for its users.

The price has risen too fast. I think it will consolidate and absorb some profit taking. Then it will go up again.

Yeah price has started to move up now and we can see $500 by the end of May or by next month, and I believe that bitcoin will reach to $500 before the halving.
Activity: 987
Merit: 289
Blue0x.com
May 10, 2016, 04:45:41 AM

It is good that the price stay around the $450-460. It will prepare for the next push up to $500. This time might be gradual.
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 27, 2016, 06:37:50 AM

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 27, 2016, 05:59:02 AM

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 27, 2016, 04:25:41 AM

Pages:
Jump to: