Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC going up for 500$ again ? ::) - page 6. (Read 7644 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 502
April 10, 2016, 01:06:38 PM
$430...
Actually right now, the price says it's 419 for me.

I think there's some crazy-ass aggregator (possibly preev.com) that includes LocalBitcoins, and consequently skews the reported price. I follow the prices of individual exchanges - it's far safer than relying on this forum, and the difference in prices between exchanges is useful information in its own right.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 10, 2016, 12:59:31 PM
Hi there Guys,

is the Bitcoin on another rising for the 500$ this Year?  Shocked
The predicitions are pretty good for this Wink

What do you Guys think? Would be great to know Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes price now is 430$ and that's awesome to see it, and if you heard about halving, so people buys lots of bitcoins now, so do i, just to have more bitcoins before halving, so price rises now, and they hope to sell them for more later, and it would be really nice to see such a huge price again after all these falls below 400$
Actually right now, the price says it's 419 for me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
April 10, 2016, 12:53:20 PM
Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes price now is 430$ and that's awesome to see it, and if you heard about halving, so people buys lots of bitcoins now, so do i, just to have more bitcoins before halving, so price rises now, and they hope to sell them for more later, and it would be really nice to see such a huge price again after all these falls below 400$
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 10, 2016, 12:47:02 PM
On my ticker I see it rise at a high of $426 but then today it is down to $421 I think the market is moving to much for my sites ticker to keep up with a real price on it.

Bitcoin will really go high to $500. There are possibilities to get growing till $500 before the days of halving.
How can we consistently get two parts of roughly equal sides in Bitcoin? I have never been able to comfortably follow halving dates.
What exactly do you mean by that? A halving is for a pump and dump.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 10, 2016, 12:36:46 PM
On my ticker I see it rise at a high of $426 but then today it is down to $421 I think the market is moving to much for my sites ticker to keep up with a real price on it.

Bitcoin will really go high to $500. There are possibilities to get growing till $500 before the days of halving.
How can we consistently get two parts of roughly equal sides in Bitcoin? I have never been able to comfortably follow halving dates.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
April 10, 2016, 12:02:00 PM
I actually have not seen BTC to go to $500 this month, but we are still technically just starting out. With that in mind, being patient must be in our vocabulary
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 10, 2016, 12:00:32 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 501
April 09, 2016, 02:53:14 PM
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
April 08, 2016, 11:42:22 AM
There is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise to 500 dollar in the next couple months most likely this will also let the halving start.
I think it will be around 500 dollar when before the halving, I also think it will be 500 dollar after halving also.
almost feeling it right now, seeing the price up to 430-435$ good indication that price is near 500 and after halving I think it will rise up.

first of all where do you see these $430-$435 cause all i can see is $418-$421

second i don't think rising $10 is and indication for the $500 it might be the start but you can't tell from this rise.

Agreed for a long time the price is stable within $410 to $420 and most speculations were to reach $500 by the falling month but in reality I believe we would reach $450 by the falling month.
legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010
BTC to the moon is inevitable...
April 08, 2016, 09:16:26 AM
There is a good chance the bitcoin is gonna rise to 500 dollar in the next couple months most likely this will also let the halving start.
I think it will be around 500 dollar when before the halving, I also think it will be 500 dollar after halving also.
almost feeling it right now, seeing the price up to 430-435$ good indication that price is near 500 and after halving I think it will rise up.

first of all where do you see these $430-$435 cause all i can see is $418-$421

second i don't think rising $10 is and indication for the $500 it might be the start but you can't tell from this rise.
Activity: 756
Merit: 501
April 08, 2016, 08:58:45 AM
I wish for the hour that it will rise to this level. Then we can celebrate something.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
April 08, 2016, 08:40:28 AM
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
April 08, 2016, 08:35:34 AM
Activity: 322
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
April 08, 2016, 06:41:14 AM
Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes it will go to 500$ in no time, i mean longest it will take is 4 months, till July, till halving, then price will go above 500$ for sure, but it also may go to 500$ earlier, because everyone buys bitcoins for halving now so price rises now

All we can do is waiting for China to start pumping the price. If China wants, we will touch $500 well before the block halving. If they aren't doing anything, then we'll stay below $450 for a very long time.

you say touch $500 if China pumps as if it is a very distant price to reach! $500 is gonna be here in no time without the need for any pump.

if China decides to pump bitcoin then you should expect at least twice the current value and argue about whether or not $1000 is possible

The main dumps are from China as they are the biggest miners. They have the bill to pay for their mining.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1032
All I know is that I know nothing.
April 03, 2016, 05:45:05 AM
Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

oh yes it will go to 500$ in no time, i mean longest it will take is 4 months, till July, till halving, then price will go above 500$ for sure, but it also may go to 500$ earlier, because everyone buys bitcoins for halving now so price rises now

All we can do is waiting for China to start pumping the price. If China wants, we will touch $500 well before the block halving. If they aren't doing anything, then we'll stay below $450 for a very long time.

you say touch $500 if China pumps as if it is a very distant price to reach! $500 is gonna be here in no time without the need for any pump.

if China decides to pump bitcoin then you should expect at least twice the current value and argue about whether or not $1000 is possible
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
April 03, 2016, 04:35:46 AM
Hi there Guys,

regards
BTC LOVER

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
April 03, 2016, 04:21:10 AM

Yeah, price will increase this coming months and most probably it will reach $500 due to people collecting bitcoin as anticipation of the block halving...But maybe after the block halving the price is above $500 or might be $600 and will slowly drop as many would be dumping their coins...
That is a very big chance that the price will go up this year. I have just to earn some amount of coins and save it for the raising of price of bitcoin. We just hope for it.

i don't think price going up to $500 needs any chance, it will happen in a couple of months easily, it just needs patience, the price has been growing with a good buy support and it has not stopped yet.

but any more than that especially in a short time is a totally different story.
Activity: 168
April 03, 2016, 04:13:45 AM

Yeah, price will increase this coming months and most probably it will reach $500 due to people collecting bitcoin as anticipation of the block halving...But maybe after the block halving the price is above $500 or might be $600 and will slowly drop as many would be dumping their coins...
That is a very big chance that the price will go up this year. I have just to earn some amount of coins and save it for the raising of price of bitcoin. We just hope for it.

This year we will see the price will go up and there are many people who are expecting this too and are holding or buying bitcoin now so that they will profit later.
Activity: 574
Merit: 255
April 03, 2016, 12:28:45 AM

global moderator
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1179
While my guitar gently weeps!!!
April 03, 2016, 12:25:19 AM

Pages:
Jump to: