Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC going up for 500$ again ? ::) - page 5. (Read 7644 times)

Activity: 283
Merit: 250
April 27, 2016, 03:16:20 AM
The bitcoin price is going to a higher amount and I'm very sure it will go to a higher amount this year, the bitcoin will go to the 500 dollar for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
The bitcoin has a very good future and its also is almost at the 500 dollar its now around the 450 if I'm right.
The price will only reach maybe in December that value and that can be nice indeed for the people who already have some Bitcoin because they all want to make some profit.
But you need also some patience for it otherwise it would be not possible for you.

The price could break the $480 level in the next few weeks, then it will hovering around there for some time.
Activity: 336
April 25, 2016, 10:56:07 AM
The bitcoin price is going to a higher amount and I'm very sure it will go to a higher amount this year, the bitcoin will go to the 500 dollar for sure, I really have no doubts about that to be honest.
The bitcoin has a very good future and its also is almost at the 500 dollar its now around the 450 if I'm right.
The price will only reach maybe in December that value and that can be nice indeed for the people who already have some Bitcoin because they all want to make some profit.
But you need also some patience for it otherwise it would be not possible for you.
Activity: 364
April 25, 2016, 10:11:26 AM
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 25, 2016, 08:28:11 AM
Buying activity today is really active and much healthier when you look at the current bullish volume.

But this is totdally not a panic buying but rather buying with the taste of small dip.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
April 25, 2016, 08:03:11 AM
Sadly i can said we will not touch $500 until end of year maybe after new year in the middle of january, price will rise slowly but sure.
Good that the Bitcoin price is rising again, we are going to hit $500 sooner then later. 2016 can still be the year of the Bitcoin if the price continues to rise from here on.

Yeah this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as price have started to move up now and we will see best value when we get closer to halving.

Not sure if we will see that much of an influx of fresh money before halving.
I believe we can see a significant rise with a delay of 3-5 months.But no direct effect when halving happens.

even we can see the effects of rising prices before halving, the people will be many who do panic buying

i am quite sure that people will go into panic buying mode, but i think it will happen when we are just 1 week away from the block halving. i expect a serious price increase to show in that last week. that's probably also the right moment to secure profits as the price has gone up significantly.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
April 25, 2016, 07:42:42 AM

I believe we can see a significant rise with a delay of 3-5 months.But no direct effect when halving happens.

Yes I believe too but with the hype today we can expect at least an average rise as weeks passes by.

Im expecting this is the start of prehalving effect.
legendary
Activity: 1232
April 25, 2016, 07:41:03 AM
Sadly i can said we will not touch $500 until end of year maybe after new year in the middle of january, price will rise slowly but sure.
Good that the Bitcoin price is rising again, we are going to hit $500 sooner then later. 2016 can still be the year of the Bitcoin if the price continues to rise from here on.

Yeah this will be the best year for bitcoin in compare to the past, as price have started to move up now and we will see best value when we get closer to halving.

even we can see the effects of rising prices before halving, the people will be many who do panic buying
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
April 25, 2016, 07:29:50 AM

Activity: 868
April 25, 2016, 06:31:04 AM

Activity: 420
April 25, 2016, 05:05:28 AM
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1268
April 25, 2016, 05:01:30 AM
I think we all have been waiting for long time now. Really exciting to finally see Bitcoin making this move. It is not easy to predict future but i am hoping this is just a start and we might see a lot more before halving.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
April 25, 2016, 04:56:56 AM
We will see $600 before halvening, yay. But after that a drop to probably $480. Miners dump.
Activity: 812
April 25, 2016, 04:51:59 AM
To me it is something that will not happen on the short term. Rather then going to 500 i believe the price will stabilize now.
Something which was anticipated on by many and let's be honest wanted by most of us too.
No friend, this is few days before, now the situation has changed the price is going to rise by the forthcoming days and expected to be high after halving.

Yeah the price will be high after the halving ends and 500$ is not that far to happen because there will be a panic in the market and that will increase its price.

So much for your theory.Now let's see how this will play out in a few months.
I say nothing is set in stone and therefore also other scenarios could happen.
Don't get me wrong.I'm on your side and hope we will see an increase of the price. But the fact is we don't know.
And just because we saw a crazy run after first halving doesn't mean it will happen again.

Yes anything is possible at the time of halving, either it will move up or fall down, no one can be sure about it only time will show us what bitcoin gonna offer us at the time of halving.
Activity: 266
★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice
April 25, 2016, 04:45:16 AM
The bitcoin price is on its way to 500 dollars. It is around $460 now. It might take several weeks to reach that level.
legendary
Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014
April 11, 2016, 04:49:26 AM
To me it is something that will not happen on the short term. Rather then going to 500 i believe the price will stabilize now.
Something which was anticipated on by many and let's be honest wanted by most of us too.
No friend, this is few days before, now the situation has changed the price is going to rise by the forthcoming days and expected to be high after halving.

Yeah the price will be high after the halving ends and 500$ is not that far to happen because there will be a panic in the market and that will increase its price.

So much for your theory.Now let's see how this will play out in a few months.
I say nothing is set in stone and therefore also other scenarios could happen.
Don't get me wrong.I'm on your side and hope we will see an increase of the price. But the fact is we don't know.
And just because we saw a crazy run after first halving doesn't mean it will happen again.
Activity: 448
April 11, 2016, 04:45:01 AM
Hi there Guys,

is the Bitcoin on another rising for the 500$ this Year?  Shocked
The predicitions are pretty good for this Wink

What do you Guys think? Would be great to know Smiley

regards
BTC LOVER
Yes I belive that the bitcoin price will hit $500 soon. I predict that it will be happening in the next 2 months from now on. But I do not want it to stop there. For me it can go up even more.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
April 11, 2016, 03:36:53 AM

legendary
Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
April 11, 2016, 12:28:07 AM
Activity: 364
April 10, 2016, 04:30:05 PM
Activity: 448
April 10, 2016, 02:06:18 PM
I actually have not seen BTC to go to $500 this month, but we are still technically just starting out. With that in mind, being patient must be in our vocabulary

We just need to have patience indeed, but in fact I think the 500 dollar can be reached in this month if everything goes well with the bitcoin and it stays growing.
Overall there is a chance it will and we just need to believe and stay patient for it!
Pages:
Jump to: