Pages:
Author

Topic: ★Btc-GoldMine - New faucet 288,000 Shatoshi per day! 20% Referral★250% Profilt★ - page 2. (Read 28212 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
only running 5 days , it's shortly time  Sad

It's a long time, now days ponzi are running for only a day or two some are running for only few hours.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
only running 5 days , it's shortly time  Sad
Activity: 140
Get Free Mobile Data http://get.kickbit.com/1/oexq
is this site still paying? i am not invest there just claim free bitcoin

and i haven't reach minimum payout, too lazy to claim it lol

but now i can't access this site, is this site over?

It isn't that much free bitcoin that they give out. You might make like a few cents with a few hours of work
Activity: 266
is this site still paying? i am not invest there just claim free bitcoin

and i haven't reach minimum payout, too lazy to claim it lol

but now i can't access this site, is this site over?
Activity: 280
I acutally made about 0.01 off this site. Instead of buying into their site, I bought adspace and gained referral bonus. I had over 50+ referrals and would daily return about 0.001+ I think that's probably the best way to actually make money off these types of sites in the future.

How to do that, i dont know if they have that program like u said??
Wishes they whole family will be beggar and whore forever for taking people's money.fxck

I hope so, now i wallet 000 again
Damn this site and his owner..
Activity: 196
I acutally made about 0.01 off this site. Instead of buying into their site, I bought adspace and gained referral bonus. I had over 50+ referrals and would daily return about 0.001+ I think that's probably the best way to actually make money off these types of sites in the future.

wow, sound great idea.. you will get it back less than one week, and maybe your can get reff everyday  Nice  Shocked
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
Nıw my blockchain wallet balance is 0.00 BTC  Embarrassed  Undecided

And I hope you learned your lesson >_<

Yes of course -_-
Activity: 434
Merit: 252
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game

And I hope you learned your lesson >_<
Activity: 168
Wishes they whole family will be beggar and whore forever for taking people's money.fxck

Yeah karma will get them this money won't be productive for them.
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
To God Be The Glory!
Activity: 659
Merit: 502
Activity: 308
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
i didn't invest money , but invested lot of time
i hope all of you can gain back your investments
legendary
Damn, it shut down quicker than expected. I needed one more payout and I would ROI

Yeah it is very very quick . At first I thought it will run for a few more weeks.

yea that was too quick to run away with people's money and many of us are still waiting for miracles to their come back. Wink

Count me out for those who are waiting Cheesy .. I don't invest with that site. Just play with only 1 land and collects free satoshis. But hopes that site will up again to get people's investment back eventhough chances are very very low.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
Damn, it shut down quicker than expected. I needed one more payout and I would ROI

Yeah it is very very quick . At first I thought it will run for a few more weeks.

yea that was too quick to run away with people's money and many of us are still waiting for miracles to their come back. Wink
legendary

Activity: 476
stop kidding me
Pages:
Jump to: