Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 3. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
January 21, 2016, 10:39:27 AM
I don't know I don't really ask to people if they use bitcoin or not. I have only seen three stores that accept bitcoin, but that is not hat much. I wish that I knew more people that use bitcoin.
Activity: 280
January 21, 2016, 10:35:19 AM
There are people in my country who know about bitcoin.
It's actually well known but people refuse to adapt to it.
They are just afraid of what the media is putting out there about bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026
January 21, 2016, 10:34:36 AM
there is only one city in my country that could use bitcoin to everyday life and also there is an ATM machine bitcoin
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
January 21, 2016, 10:29:43 AM
I'm from India. People here generally prefer making payments using cash, it's a very liquid society and mostly prefer using debit cards to make payments at large supermarkets. Use of virtual currencies and virtual means of payments is usually low and preferred by those who have internet connectivity and good knowledge of how to use it. Despite this it's nice to see that facilities like net banking are increasingly rising and user preference for it is also hiking. I'd love to see online as well as brick and mortar merchants accept Bitcoins for daily payments, but I'm expecting this to taking a lot of years to evolve.

Same here, I am Indian too, and the problem that we are facing that no one is aware about the bitcoins, and I haven't seen a single shop that accepts bitcoin as a mode of payment, and that is very sad, and the reason is we have corrupted governments which are not coming in support of bitcoins.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
January 21, 2016, 08:36:12 AM
In my country they know about bitcoin not all people, but they know I have seen that much people in real world with bitcoin also there is not that much stores that accept bitcoin.
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 08:32:09 AM
I know a handful of people who are into bitcoin in real life.

We hangout every now and then, bitcoin is not a big part of our friendship though, we don't talk about it all the time.
Activity: 62
Merit: 10
January 21, 2016, 08:02:25 AM
I will not say from what country but I can say one thing.
The number of people who have heard or Bitcoins are one of the highest in the country. The authorities did not pay attention to Bitcoin.
Activity: 50
November 11, 2015, 03:24:18 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

We have a lot of people know about Bitcoin in our country
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
November 11, 2015, 12:18:33 PM
Brazil fees from exchanges is what is making bitcoin have a big wall to be adopted ,equipment are taxed 50% the product costs,making the mining being a nightmare to someone.
Now many countries doing these restrictions with bitcoin equipments and exchanges because most of them are fearing with this even some are trying to ban but its growing all over world smoothly
Activity: 308
November 11, 2015, 12:14:04 PM
In the US its still pretty open but it is tough to tell.  I think it is going to start being taxed and that might be a problem for me in the long run.
Activity: 560
November 09, 2015, 07:00:01 PM
Brazil fees from exchanges is what is making bitcoin have a big wall to be adopted ,equipment are taxed 50% the product costs,making the mining being a nightmare to someone.
Activity: 812
November 08, 2015, 06:18:56 PM
I'm from Indonesian
In my country only little community know it,
but we are forward to explain it to other  Grin
we are came from the same country but unfortunately in our place lot of people don't understand about bitcoin and how to use that

but i hope in the future i will see many people in our country will use bitcoin

Its taking time but hope soon we have some good and big community in many countries specially in Indonesia, Philippine and Malaysia because these are good developing countries
Activity: 20
November 08, 2015, 11:50:19 AM
Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?
No Sad
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
November 08, 2015, 11:36:43 AM
I'm from Indonesian
we are came from the same country but unfortunately in our place lot of people don't understand about bitcoin and how to use that

but i hope in the future i will see many people in our country will use bitcoin
Activity: 432
Febriyana Muhammad
November 08, 2015, 11:23:45 AM
I'm from Indonesian
Activity: 616
Merit: 603
November 08, 2015, 09:57:41 AM
I'm from India. People here generally prefer making payments using cash, it's a very liquid society and mostly prefer using debit cards to make payments at large supermarkets. Use of virtual currencies and virtual means of payments is usually low and preferred by those who have internet connectivity and good knowledge of how to use it. Despite this it's nice to see that facilities like net banking are increasingly rising and user preference for it is also hiking. I'd love to see online as well as brick and mortar merchants accept Bitcoins for daily payments, but I'm expecting this to taking a lot of years to evolve.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1179
November 08, 2015, 09:51:58 AM
I'm from Serbia. Around me there is no one that even heard about bitcoin, I'm trying to talk with people about it but they are very suspicious, there is couple friends interested in all this but not enough to get more involved. In my country that is normal, we are like 20 years behind the world.
tyz
legendary
Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533
November 08, 2015, 08:58:57 AM
The reason is, the media is just a servant of the governments, the governments are just a servant of the financial industry. And the financial industry do not have any interest that Bitcoins or cryptocurrencies in common get any attention.

I follow pretty closely anything that happens in my country but right now we are stuck still at calling Mark Karpeles the CEO of Bitcoin and journalist think Mt Gox hacked = Bitcoin hacked... stuff like that. It shows how beneath of the curve they are (yes im living in japan atm).

The MSM demonization is really bad.

If there is no bitcoin community in 1 country, and one watches international news, it can stunt the growth of BTC in that country. The media is just ruthless with bitcoin.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1009
JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK
November 07, 2015, 07:50:15 PM
I follow pretty closely anything that happens in my country but right now we are stuck still at calling Mark Karpeles the CEO of Bitcoin and journalist think Mt Gox hacked = Bitcoin hacked... stuff like that. It shows how beneath of the curve they are (yes im living in japan atm).

The MSM demonization is really bad.

If there is no bitcoin community in 1 country, and one watches international news, it can stunt the growth of BTC in that country. The media is just ruthless with bitcoin.
Activity: 770
Merit: 509
November 07, 2015, 02:39:45 PM
Pages:
Jump to: