Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 8. (Read 44503 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 20, 2015, 06:12:33 AM

The reason they don't accept bitcoin is either
A. They don't know bitcoin exist
Or
B. They don't care about it Roll Eyes
And it is our task as a community to convince them to use bitcoin and tell them the importance of using bitcoin Smiley

They care for every aspects but bitcoin development is a must here depends on the country.

Many coffee shops accepting bitcoins now as payment method but it vary per country.
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
October 20, 2015, 03:05:19 AM
In my state it is not really that known, although there are about 2 Bitcoin ATMS in it. I might do some kind of survey though.
Activity: 714
Merit: 528
October 19, 2015, 11:43:01 PM
in my country i see a couple of shops that accept bitcoin. there was a coffee house i saw downtown last week that i paid with bitcoin at, it was extremely fast and smooth. i think this year alot of merchants realized and understood the true potential of bitcoin and gave it a shot.
lets just hope next year, the amount of merchants supporting bitcoins increase

I would imagine it will steadily increase... but it honestly just depends on what area of your country or which country, for that matter, you live in.  I know in the U.S. there are more and more bitcoin ATM's being set up and local businesses that are adopting bitcoin as a valid payment, but in the state I'm in has yet to see it's first BTCATM, and only one or two stores accept bitcoin at the moment... and those are jewelry businesses, not your typical coffee shops..   
yeah thats not possible that coffee shop accept bitcoin as a payment, but they need free internet access to their coffee shop so that customer are able to send their coins.
Most of the coffee stores already have free wifi for their customer so i think internet shouldn't be a problem here

The reason they don't accept bitcoin is either
A. They don't know bitcoin exist
Or
B. They don't care about it Roll Eyes
And it is our task as a community to convince them to use bitcoin and tell them the importance of using bitcoin Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 19, 2015, 10:59:46 PM
in my country i see a couple of shops that accept bitcoin. there was a coffee house i saw downtown last week that i paid with bitcoin at, it was extremely fast and smooth. i think this year alot of merchants realized and understood the true potential of bitcoin and gave it a shot.

I would imagine it will steadily increase... but it honestly just depends on what area of your country or which country, for that matter, you live in.  I know in the U.S. there are more and more bitcoin ATM's being set up and local businesses that are adopting bitcoin as a valid payment, but in the state I'm in has yet to see it's first BTCATM, and only one or two stores accept bitcoin at the moment... and those are jewelry businesses, not your typical coffee shops..   
yeah thats not possible that coffee shop accept bitcoin as a payment, but they need free internet access to their coffee shop so that customer are able to send their coins.
legendary
Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004
October 19, 2015, 08:36:11 PM

Activity: 756
Merit: 500
October 19, 2015, 08:12:29 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
October 19, 2015, 04:40:26 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

I do not know a single person in real life that uses or even has heard of bitcoin.
Bitcoin seems to be a pretty quiet bunch for the most part, thus far Smiley

This just proves how early we are in it's life, still.

Same here in Finland, most people have either never heard of it or those who have think it's a random pyramid scheme, which is really lame considering that's because of the news from the recent scams and failures (mt.gox, fbi getting the silk road coins, etc) oh well, better for us who see the true nature of btc and know more about how it works and what it will possible do in the future for everyone. Smiley
Activity: 322
Merit: 195
BTC-ПОЭТ
October 19, 2015, 04:25:18 PM
In my country, the BPS is not very popular. But I can pay for some services such as mobile communications.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 19, 2015, 03:37:25 PM
In the USA Bitcoin is sort of accepted.  The problem is the government is trying to monitor it and that can cause some issues.  They are trying to tax it I believe with wallets like Coinbase.  The thing is though, it is hard to tax Bitcoin because of the numerous transactions you can do.

NY is the most affected part of bitcoin regulation in the US. Though China and Russia have some doubts on whether or not they should accept bitcoin, it seems that they are not planning to ban it but to regulate it also, but not to the point that it actually hurts bitcoins and its users. NY regulations are a bit too far, asking for personal information that is somewhat invasive in the users' end.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
October 19, 2015, 03:26:02 PM
In the USA Bitcoin is sort of accepted.  The problem is the government is trying to monitor it and that can cause some issues.  They are trying to tax it I believe with wallets like Coinbase.  The thing is though, it is hard to tax Bitcoin because of the numerous transactions you can do.
legendary
Activity: 3542
Merit: 1352
Cashback 15%
October 19, 2015, 03:24:33 PM
Hi there may i know what are the facebook page in the philippines who conduct weekly meet ups in metro manila? thank you bro Smiley
bitcoin ph is the page that i joined but they didn't set a meet up weekly and most of people who joined there are post their referral link and their investment site.

You are talking to another facebook group which I guess is the #pangkabuhayan... . I rarely see and I think there is no posting of referral link and investment site there as you said about Bitcoin PH. #pangkabuhayan has lots of posting of referral links and bitcoin investment site (almost 95% are ponzis).

Bitcoin PH

There is a bitcoin group in the Philippines that has some active posters too, though I haven't checked out in that group recently yet. Also, some of our kababayans are pushing our own sub-forum here in bitcointalk. It's kinda nice to know that many of our countrymen are interested in using bitcoins and knowing more about it. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
October 19, 2015, 03:22:42 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

I do not know a single person in real life that uses or even has heard of bitcoin.
Do they stay informed with reading a newspaper with a technology section? Or have access to a television that offers economy channel? They are bound to have heard of it at least once in the past 2 years.
In my city population is more then 10 Million but just few peoples know about bitcoin just because of Electricity problem and lake of education we need too much time for spreading this and giving education about this
Without electricity being constant then I can see it being a problem. Having steady access to that resource would be a priority on my list of living necessities. More than having a new crypto currency in my life.
But maybe they should start to teach it's use in schools as a developing innovation, like the computer was introduced 35 years ago into school text books.
Activity: 39
Merit: 0
October 19, 2015, 03:22:23 PM
we dont have any shops connected with bitcoins in my country sadly
Activity: 812
October 19, 2015, 03:13:04 PM
In my city population is more then 10 Million but just few peoples know about bitcoin just because of Electricity problem and lake of education we need too much time for spreading this and giving education about this
Activity: 518
October 19, 2015, 02:19:44 PM
Hi!  Smiley

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528
October 19, 2015, 01:54:06 PM
Bitcoin is not to much emerged in my country which is india... But well i am trying to spread it as to give a secured and private environment of money transactions
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
October 19, 2015, 09:47:38 AM
Hi there may i know what are the facebook page in the philippines who conduct weekly meet ups in metro manila? thank you bro Smiley
bitcoin ph is the page that i joined but they didn't set a meet up weekly and most of people who joined there are post their referral link and their investment site.

You are talking to another facebook group which I guess is the #pangkabuhayan... . I rarely see and I think there is no posting of referral link and investment site there as you said about Bitcoin PH. #pangkabuhayan has lots of posting of referral links and bitcoin investment site (almost 95% are ponzis).

Bitcoin PH
Activity: 994
PUGG.io
October 19, 2015, 09:35:53 AM
in india their are around 20% of the population know about bitcoin as per my idea , but still their is no business development as  in india still bitcoin is not legal, what is bitcoin and what is its position is still confusing.
Activity: 826
October 19, 2015, 05:03:23 AM
yes we have a little group that is highly interested in bitcoin and sharing the idea of bitcoin to the normal people
there are also a cafe that accept bitcoin, i have never tried to buy something physical with bitcoin but i wish Smiley
little far dream.

a great way to introduce bitcoin to another person.
maybe this way I can try to introduce bitcoin in my country.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
October 19, 2015, 03:04:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: