Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 32. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
June 14, 2015, 06:23:16 PM
It's starting to grow here in our country. There are freelancers that offers their services and getting paid by bitcoins. There are also websites that allows you to pay your bills via bitcoin or even send money to someone via cash pick up service without leaving your house. People around here are getting interested with bitcoins and hopefully it will be widely recognized sometime soon.

it sounds great by the way what country do you live?

Philippines.

These sites accept Bitcoin but actually it does not matter what the user pays.
Most of sites accept payment through third-party intermediary, and Bitcoin immediately converted into dollars. Some are not even aware that they paid someone Bitcoins.

True. They're abusing the early stages but people will obviously go for it as long as it serves the bread.

Still has a long way to go in Spain IMO. The three major cities for Bitcoin seem to be Madrid, Barcelona and Seville - they have occasional meetings. In my city although there are no meetings they did just install the first Bitcoin ATM at the mall/train station.

Maybe you can setup an online business that would benefit you now like what they offer here in my country.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
June 14, 2015, 12:35:21 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

About my country, I think about 20% only who know about bitcoin.
And guess what?  Only me that understand how to use bitcoin on my workplace. I've explained everything how to use it.
But I'm also explained the disadvantage side about bitcoin. And yes there're some risk for who use bitcoin. Every bitcoin user aware for that.
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 6249
Decentralization Maximalist
June 14, 2015, 12:30:41 PM
I actually have two "home countries".

One of them has a notoriously inflationary currency, a pretty "interventionist" state ideology, but people which are cracks in the matter of improvisation. Bitcoin is doing well here, there is a local exchange, some retailers and eCommerce sites and many tech-savy people know about it and use it as a way to escape inflation. And our local bitcoin chapter has convinced the central bank that Bitcoin is not dangerous.

The other one is a pretty stable and rich country, and one of the first which have regulated cryptocurrencies - in a positive sense. But as there are less incentives to use BTC than in my "first home country", average Joe doesn't know that much about it. And as the financial regulation entity requires a very expensive registration for exchanges, there is no real-time exchange still.

Perhaps some people have figured out about which two countries I'm talking Wink
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000
June 14, 2015, 06:06:38 AM
It's starting to grow here in our country. There are freelancers that offers their services and getting paid by bitcoins. There are also websites that allows you to pay your bills via bitcoin or even send money to someone via cash pick up service without leaving your house. People around here are getting interested with bitcoins and hopefully it will be widely recognized sometime soon.
Most of sites accept payment through third-party intermediary, and Bitcoin immediately converted into dollars. Some are not even aware that they paid someone Bitcoins.

Still has a long way to go in Spain IMO. The three major cities for Bitcoin seem to be Madrid, Barcelona and Seville - they have occasional meetings. In my city although there are no meetings they did just install the first Bitcoin ATM at the mall/train station.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1098
June 14, 2015, 05:29:54 AM
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
June 14, 2015, 05:23:27 AM

it sounds great by the way what country do you live?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
June 14, 2015, 04:19:00 AM
NEWSBTC.COM is now offering a new franchise program whereby you can become a franchise at no cost - apply here www.newsbtc.com/franchise or email [email protected]

Special areas of interest are Europe, the Middle East and Far East

Smiley
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Bitcoin and co.
June 14, 2015, 01:34:17 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 14, 2015, 01:22:50 AM
It is legal in my country afaik and I do know a few people who use bitcoins, some of them were introduced to it by me but they mostly use it for anonymous and easy gambling.

I have also met a few people online who live very close to my home and they buy/sell bitcoins and I use their services from time to time to purchase bitcoins. So to answer your questions OP I think it's not too developed atm but it's getting there slowly.
More on in this forum the most people went to gambling site to gambled. But they didn't care about the investment or any methods to grow they coins. And i only know few people who using bitcoin and bitcoin help them financialy and also in knowledge.

The people who are addicted to gambling will definitely choose gambling as it is the best way to gamble without making a noise and nobody knows that you are gambling and how much you won are you lost it is totally secret so definitely majority of the people are using bitcoins for gambling.
Yeah but its a wrong way to earn it. You can earn without losing any coins. By selling your product or selling your services like signature campaign , web or graphic designing.
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
June 13, 2015, 06:44:43 PM
It is legal in my country afaik and I do know a few people who use bitcoins, some of them were introduced to it by me but they mostly use it for anonymous and easy gambling.

I have also met a few people online who live very close to my home and they buy/sell bitcoins and I use their services from time to time to purchase bitcoins. So to answer your questions OP I think it's not too developed atm but it's getting there slowly.
More on in this forum the most people went to gambling site to gambled. But they didn't care about the investment or any methods to grow they coins. And i only know few people who using bitcoin and bitcoin help them financialy and also in knowledge.

The people who are addicted to gambling will definitely choose gambling as it is the best way to gamble without making a noise and nobody knows that you are gambling and how much you won are you lost it is totally secret so definitely majority of the people are using bitcoins for gambling.
Activity: 952
June 13, 2015, 05:18:42 PM
In my country nobody is aware about the bitcoin and if I suggest them or try to give them some knowledge about bitcoin they are simply not interested. They simply say why should invest in such a product which we are not aware about. They generally prefer to invest in gold, land and shares as they trust it more.
Everyone has their own concerns and not always interesting to listen to the tales of Bitcoins and how I bought cheaply and sold more expensive.
you need to make more efforts
It makes no sense to put more effort. Bitcoin has no referral system. Cheesy

The people who are tech advanced and know what bitcoin is they will start using it and they don't need any knowledge giving from your end and those who are not aware and not using they will never go for bitcoins how much efforts you keep in or how much you try to educated them regarding bitcoin they will never entertain it.

Ya but it varies from country to country. If I talk about my country hardly few people would have heard about the bitcoins but they would not have used it anywhere and I am very much sure about it as they find it risky to use something they really don't know so it will long time in my country that people start using it.

Ya it varies from country to country but there are two types of people in the society. One is who always want to learn something new and the other is they just follow what they have done in the past so We need to target those people who are looking for something new and are willing to accept the change that would definitely increase the adoption level of bitcoins.
Activity: 631
June 13, 2015, 04:44:17 PM
In my country nobody is aware about the bitcoin and if I suggest them or try to give them some knowledge about bitcoin they are simply not interested. They simply say why should invest in such a product which we are not aware about. They generally prefer to invest in gold, land and shares as they trust it more.
Everyone has their own concerns and not always interesting to listen to the tales of Bitcoins and how I bought cheaply and sold more expensive.

The people who are tech advanced and know what bitcoin is they will start using it and they don't need any knowledge giving from your end and those who are not aware and not using they will never go for bitcoins how much efforts you keep in or how much you try to educated them regarding bitcoin they will never entertain it.

Ya but it varies from country to country. If I talk about my country hardly few people would have heard about the bitcoins but they would not have used it anywhere and I am very much sure about it as they find it risky to use something they really don't know so it will long time in my country that people start using it.
Activity: 938
June 13, 2015, 03:22:03 PM

legendary
June 13, 2015, 01:49:38 PM
Activity: 952
June 13, 2015, 01:16:12 PM
I will not say from what country but I can say one thing.
The number of people who have heard or Bitcoins are one of the highest in the country. The authorities did not pay attention to Bitcoin. And of course, all my friends know about Bitcoin - I have them all brain washed.

Brainwashing is one thing and accepting it and start using is another thing. How many of your friends have strated using bitcoin? If they have started to use marginally then I would say that you got succeeded in brainwhashing their minds and if none of them have started using it then you need to make more efforts  Grin

Activity: 533
June 13, 2015, 12:55:10 PM
I will not say from what country but I can say one thing.
The number of people who have heard or Bitcoins are one of the highest in the country. The authorities did not pay attention to Bitcoin. And of course, all my friends know about Bitcoin - I have them all brain washed.

Brainwashing is one thing and accepting it and start using is another thing. How many of your friends have strated using bitcoin? If they have started to use marginally then I would say that you got succeeded in brainwhashing their minds and if none of them have started using it then you need to make more efforts  Grin
legendary
June 13, 2015, 12:52:01 PM
Latest news for my country!
National Bank is willing to work on the legalization of Bitcoins
It turns out we are the largest number of sales outlets Bitcoin per capita in the world.
"cryptocurrency - a tool to carry out money transfers, and therefore banks operating under license from the National Bank, and Bitcoin as a way of transferring funds that fall under the regulation of the National Bank."
The good news for me.
Activity: 784
June 13, 2015, 12:34:04 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

in Indonesia bitcoin is not recognized by the government, and are forbidden to be used for payment
When the goverment said that bitcoin are forbidden to be used as payment? Never heard of it.
Many seller on kaskus and facebook that accepting bitcoin. And they're Indonesian.

yes, but not officially recognized by the government bitcoin Smiley

that doesn't mean its forbidden. if its forbidden they will take down vip.bitcoin.co.id already. you know how internet cencorship on indonesia works.

perhaps he meant forbidden for official payments...

you know in vip.bitcoin.co.id bitcoin only used for trading is not for the payment of stuff
About as official payment, I think Indonesia isn't the only one..
Or maybe some country accepting bitcoin as official currency already?
Activity: 1106
Merit: 506
June 13, 2015, 12:30:23 PM
Hi!  Smiley

in Indonesia bitcoin is not recognized by the government, and are forbidden to be used for payment
When the goverment said that bitcoin are forbidden to be used as payment? Never heard of it.
Many seller on kaskus and facebook that accepting bitcoin. And they're Indonesian.

that doesn't mean its forbidden. if its forbidden they will take down vip.bitcoin.co.id already. you know how internet cencorship on indonesia works.

perhaps he meant forbidden for official payments...

you know in vip.bitcoin.co.id bitcoin only used for trading is not for the payment of stuff
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
June 13, 2015, 12:09:19 PM
Hi!  Smiley

that doesn't mean its forbidden. if its forbidden they will take down vip.bitcoin.co.id already. you know how our internet cencorship works.

yes sorry I was wrong  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: