Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 36. (Read 44503 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
May 31, 2015, 04:37:25 AM
I think the banks who's didn't accept bitcoin must accept bitcoin now because they must adopt it so that no one will be outweigh if bitcoin will replace fiat money.

That is never going to happen. Bitcoin was created to end the exploitation by commercial bankers. It is against the whole principle of centralized banking. Bitcoin and banks are not compatible. The banks will never accept Bitcoin, as they know that doing so will only help to increase the popularity of the digital currency.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
May 31, 2015, 03:51:56 AM
My country already banned BTC last year so, bad luck on that.

http://www.dhakatribune.com/bangladesh/2014/sep/16/bitcoin-illegal-bangladesh

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh

I dont know whats the problem about having bitcoin in one country and why they banned this bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin is harm to any currency and if

it affected in currency that must not a big problem

(IMO) the problem is because there is so many Bitcoin scam sites, so they think that Bitcoin isn't safe. And of course if people use Bitcoin which mean low fees or even no fees, how about the Bank?? Their customers will decrease because of the fees

If you think that is the problem still it doesnt affected to the legality of bitcoin in every country because that scam sites is just depends on yourselves whether you want to hit it or not, and if you hit it you must take all the responsibility. About the bank things I think it will really useful too since every person still want to use fiat to buy bitcoin or even convert it back so bank will never down just because there are many of bitcoin users
Bitcoin can affect banks and other business that need an investors to invest their money in their business and if people change their fiat money to bitcoin, more people will now invest in bitcoin and not in the fiat money so that it can affect the business in a particular country.

Some of them are still doing both investments, fiat and bitcoin too, so I dont think that bitcoin will affect bank much, otherwise help bank to get some profit too because of our transfer. Some of them convert fiat to bitcoin is not because he or she wants to get some bitcoin, they are doing that just because they want to invest in every aspect that they can, so they can earn a lot from every investments that they made
But still it affect banks because instead people will save from the bank or keeping it in the bank they more likely to convert it into bitcoin and keep it in their wallet. Now banks will loss customers.

Are you for sure? If there is no bank there would not be any bitcoin so bank have a great role in this entire world. And you sure that everyone gonna convert it to bitcoin since the price is volatile, may be some of them will but not with all their fiat. They must think twice to put all of their earning in this volatile investment
I didn't say that all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace or add as a worldwide currency. I said that bitcoin can affect banks because of the followings: ( Read my Second to the last post.)

Lets say that not all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace fiat. So how about other bank that didnt accept bitcoin? Bank that only accepted fiat and bank that accepted bitcoin must be balance in order to not lose any customer so if there is no balance how are you going to do? I dont think that will be an easy task to do when there are only left few banks that accepted fiat
I think the banks who's didn't accept bitcoin must accept bitcoin now because they must adopt it so that no one will be outweigh if bitcoin will replace fiat money.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008
May 31, 2015, 12:59:56 AM

And I haven't found any of my known people to know BTC. I tried to lure them, but failed Huh Huh

I dont know whats the problem about having bitcoin in one country and why they banned this bitcoin. I dont think bitcoin is harm to any currency and if

(IMO) the problem is because there is so many Bitcoin scam sites, so they think that Bitcoin isn't safe. And of course if people use Bitcoin which mean low fees or even no fees, how about the Bank?? Their customers will decrease because of the fees

If you think that is the problem still it doesnt affected to the legality of bitcoin in every country because that scam sites is just depends on yourselves whether you want to hit it or not, and if you hit it you must take all the responsibility. About the bank things I think it will really useful too since every person still want to use fiat to buy bitcoin or even convert it back so bank will never down just because there are many of bitcoin users
Bitcoin can affect banks and other business that need an investors to invest their money in their business and if people change their fiat money to bitcoin, more people will now invest in bitcoin and not in the fiat money so that it can affect the business in a particular country.

Some of them are still doing both investments, fiat and bitcoin too, so I dont think that bitcoin will affect bank much, otherwise help bank to get some profit too because of our transfer. Some of them convert fiat to bitcoin is not because he or she wants to get some bitcoin, they are doing that just because they want to invest in every aspect that they can, so they can earn a lot from every investments that they made
But still it affect banks because instead people will save from the bank or keeping it in the bank they more likely to convert it into bitcoin and keep it in their wallet. Now banks will loss customers.

Are you for sure? If there is no bank there would not be any bitcoin so bank have a great role in this entire world. And you sure that everyone gonna convert it to bitcoin since the price is volatile, may be some of them will but not with all their fiat. They must think twice to put all of their earning in this volatile investment
I didn't say that all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace or add as a worldwide currency. I said that bitcoin can affect banks because of the followings: ( Read my Second to the last post.)

Lets say that not all bank will closed if bitcoin will replace fiat. So how about other bank that didnt accept bitcoin? Bank that only accepted fiat and bank that accepted bitcoin must be balance in order to not lose any customer so if there is no balance how are you going to do? I dont think that will be an easy task to do when there are only left few banks that accepted fiat
May 30, 2015, 01:32:20 PM

legendary
May 30, 2015, 10:26:35 AM

May 30, 2015, 08:36:30 AM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Glad you asked that question  Roll Eyes
Well no one I know (in my country) use Bitcoin and most likely 99.5% of my country don't know what bitcoin is . same goes for Paypal or other electronic payment services which is sad .
I think the percentage of people that didn't know bitcoin is 80% because bitcoin is useful in specific places here in philippines. And don't use paypal because its so very easy to hack or scammed the people who using paypal/
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
May 30, 2015, 04:55:56 AM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

Glad you asked that question  Roll Eyes
Well no one I know (in my country) use Bitcoin and most likely 99.5% of my country don't know what bitcoin is . same goes for Paypal or other electronic payment services which is sad .
Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
May 30, 2015, 04:50:48 AM

in Indonesia we have some problem too
hard to legaling bitcoin
but we still build comunity to it

like Dotakels  say
it affect banks because instead people will save from the bank or keeping it in the bank they more likely to convert it into bitcoin and keep it in their wallet. Now banks will loss customers.

i agree with you
Bank always deter Bitcoin to get legalstamp from goverment
May 30, 2015, 01:47:01 AM

Activity: 294
If you can't understand my post please report it
May 29, 2015, 11:07:56 PM
My Country is Biggest Bitcoin market
iam from Indonesia

Oscar Darmawan is CEO of P.T. Bitcoin Indonesia, VIP.bitcoin.co.id (exchange) indonesia.bitcoin.co.id (Blog)
http://indonesia.bitcoin.co.id/category/seminar/

i have Group Facebook with 2500 people discusion, and sharing about growth Bitcoin in my Country
we see more potential bitcoin to growth in indonesia Smiley

Bitcoin Indonesia now build "bitcoinland" in Bali
we holding more offline and Online market to accpet Bitcoin
you can read in here
http://www.coindesk.com/balis-bitisland-initiative-launches-bitcoin-travel-agency/
and in here
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=567458.0;all

Thank's
Real789
legendary
May 29, 2015, 12:43:24 PM

May 29, 2015, 09:52:38 AM

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001
/dev/null
May 29, 2015, 03:19:25 AM
I'm in Czech Republic and it is not bad at all.

We had couple of companies running Bitcoin ATMs here, spaces like paralelnipolis.cz or brmlab.cz and slush with his satoshilabs.com. bitcoin is usually known because slush had some interviews in TV (before couple of years even in national one) and because of silk road/mtgox hack and volatility. I'm in IT field and at least half of my colleagues known at least something about bitcoin before with start to discuss.

government obviously don't care, I really didn't notice anything related to crypto in past years, banks are not blocking any transfers to exchanges. only problem is, that imho almost nobody is mining here anymore, because price of electricity is around 0.15 or even more.

anyway, so for so god
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
May 29, 2015, 02:59:21 AM
In my country (US) it's legal, but only 10% know it, and even less people use it actively. But my city has the first restaurant in the world to accept Bitcoin.

how do you know it is the first in the world? here we have restaurant accepting bitcoin since early 2014
Activity: 266
May 28, 2015, 06:58:19 PM
I have only seen two other persons in my country use bitcoin but this is expected from a third world developing country with it's roots in agriculture
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 100+ Coins Exchange & Dice
May 28, 2015, 05:30:57 PM
In my country (US) it's legal, but only 10% know it, and even less people use it actively. But my city has the first restaurant in the world to accept Bitcoin.
Activity: 462
May 28, 2015, 02:02:25 PM
The bank of Mexico warned the public via a statement on its website about the "the inherent risks of acquiring these assets and using them as substitutes for conventional methods of payment", though most notable were potential restrictions for domestic financial institutions.

Along with other authorities in Mexico, economists will closely observe their development and infiltration in the country, and, if deemed necessary, they will look into regulating them.  Lips sealed
legendary
May 28, 2015, 12:27:06 PM

legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1003
𝓗𝓞𝓓𝓛
May 28, 2015, 12:15:54 PM

legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
May 28, 2015, 12:03:10 PM

Pages:
Jump to: