Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC in your country - page 27. (Read 44503 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 24, 2015, 01:44:33 PM
In my country: The Netherlands bitcoins aren't very popular, because we use other payment types like Paypal. Also because mot many people are interested in bitcoins but in other business
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
June 24, 2015, 01:09:01 PM
i dont imagine if we use bitcoin whole of our life. think about it. morning you buy your newspaper with bitcoin, and then maybe buy a couple of coffee near river. with bitcoin. and after your coffee your car need some fuel. and you pay with bitcoin. its very simple. and you just need a little mobile wallet. no bank, no robbery, no delay, no wait... seems very simple.

Mobile wallet? I guess you already can download the apps to your mobile but to make it useful I dont think it still has a long way to go and if you want

to send money I guess you also need delay and there is some confirmation time to make your bitcoin arrive at the destination so yes it will take some

time to make all of this happen
of course you can download a wallet on your mobile and use bitcoin with ease. but the problem is, there is no place to use bitcoin in.
take the examples he gave, in the morning there is no news-stance that accepts bitcoin, the coffee shops don't accept bitcoin, i can't put gas in my car and pay with bitcoin,....
and if there is places that accept bitcoin for any of the above examples their numbers are so low that doesn't really count.

Thats why Im saying that it still take time for people adopting it and start to make some of above examples to pay in bitcoin so bitcoin wallet on

mobile will useful, but for now I dont think mobile wallet is good enough since my country doesnt really support bitcoin and bitcoin users not as many

as other country. May be some decades later hope many places will apply on this  Grin
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 24, 2015, 12:47:37 PM
i dont imagine if we use bitcoin whole of our life. think about it. morning you buy your newspaper with bitcoin, and then maybe buy a couple of coffee near river. with bitcoin. and after your coffee your car need some fuel. and you pay with bitcoin. its very simple. and you just need a little mobile wallet. no bank, no robbery, no delay, no wait... seems very simple.

Mobile wallet? I guess you already can download the apps to your mobile but to make it useful I dont think it still has a long way to go and if you want

to send money I guess you also need delay and there is some confirmation time to make your bitcoin arrive at the destination so yes it will take some

I used mobile wallet until now, and it fast, you should only wait until the money or coins that send to you become spendable, and don't worry its only take a few minutes. and its safe because you can back up your data or the data of your address and put it on another device.
legendary
Activity: 1204
June 24, 2015, 07:20:50 AM
Bitcoin is mostly known or heard everywhere. So yes it is popular here.
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 10611
June 24, 2015, 07:18:58 AM

of course you can download a wallet on your mobile and use bitcoin with ease. but the problem is, there is no place to use bitcoin in.
take the examples he gave, in the morning there is no news-stance that accepts bitcoin, the coffee shops don't accept bitcoin, i can't put gas in my car and pay with bitcoin,....
and if there is places that accept bitcoin for any of the above examples their numbers are so low that doesn't really count.
legendary
Activity: 1078
June 24, 2015, 02:51:08 AM

Activity: 560
Merit: 500
June 22, 2015, 07:35:13 PM
well people that enter on the 1000 dollars bitcoin worth well they forget the main rule of any investment: NEVER INVEST MORE THAN YOU CANT AFFORD TO LOOSE, soo if they well thinked i will become milionaire i need to invest 100k dollars soo it will double or make it 10x soo i can sell it.... if those happened people would seel it because they just wanna more and keep waiting it to be worth more.... same way as forex i could be in loss in 4 months my order opened when i see it gree i just think well it will go up i will set to close at but we always change it a bit above always... this way we loose more then earn.
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
Srry 4 my bad English
June 22, 2015, 06:44:06 PM
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
June 22, 2015, 01:53:07 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?
Still it is not been developed in the most of the countries, Bitcoin digital currency is a perfect transaction technology for security and Transparency far better than fiat currencies. When the people are given more education and lessons regards to the bitcoin values and weights. Definitely it will have optimistic impact all over the globe.
Activity: 380
Merit: 251
June 22, 2015, 01:44:10 PM
Russia is waiting about government regulation act's. First, our central bank wanted to prohibit bitcoin , but now simply advises legal entities not to deal with it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
June 22, 2015, 01:04:12 PM
Bitcoin are not yet popular in France...
I think it is bacause almost all is till in English.

I suppose good time to start a business with bitcoins. Use the opportunity and make some moolah  Grin Grin You will be at top, if bitcoins gets popular there in coming time.
legendary
Activity: 1386
June 22, 2015, 12:57:39 PM
Here in Germany bitcoin is not very popular yet.
It is often in the small online newspapers, but in the big only when something happen.
I personally dont know any person that used bitcoins in the real life, for example too shopping.

I think only maybe 8.000 People (0.0001%) of the germans use actively Bitcoin.
In my opinion we need only 1 big player here like it is paypal or ebay and we have thousands of users more from only 1 country.

Imagine what will happen when 0.01% of the population of big countrys will use bitcoins for paying.  Shocked
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
June 22, 2015, 12:15:25 PM
In my country bitcoin wasn't  popular , but day by day so many people are accepting bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006
Black Panther
June 22, 2015, 12:01:06 PM
Hi!  Smiley
How BTC bitcoin developed in your country? Are there many people in your real life that you know that use BTC ?

I'm from Indonesia. About 137,5 BTC transactioned everyday on our local exchanger. But those volume still less than average world's exchanger such as poloniex,crypsty,c-cex,etc
I believe that only a small percentage of Indonesian population that know how to use btc. The reason why bitcoin is not grown popular because our goverment forbid bitcoin as payment but using bitcoin is not against the law. They said use by our own responsibilty.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 22, 2015, 11:50:33 AM

It needs to be rebranded as a French invention.
France didn't study the english language? i think they should studied it so that they can joined in economic globalization, or anything that make the france active in different competition in world like in olympics.

If you follow the news you should know that many french people cannot speak or read French or very bad...

Activity: 490
Merit: 255
June 22, 2015, 08:11:58 AM

France didn't study the english language? i think they should studied it so that they can joined in economic globalization, or anything that make the france active in different competition in world like in olympics.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
June 22, 2015, 07:29:10 AM
Unfortunately everyone I know is buying illegal drugs with BTC. I am not proud!
The only people killing bitcoin is us. BTC is good. people are bad. IMHO!
sorry but i dont agree with you.
drugs can bought with every currency. if the seller doesnt know anything about bitcoin. you cant buy anything from seller. $ is using more than BTC in this business.
i think he might be pointing to silk road and all the illegal activities that was done with using bitcoin. and buying drugs with bitcoin in silkroad, if i remember correctly was a major thing before they have shut down the websites and imprisoned many who where running it.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
June 22, 2015, 07:51:00 AM

legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
June 22, 2015, 07:46:16 AM
Activity: 910
June 22, 2015, 07:44:28 AM
Unfortunately everyone I know is buying illegal drugs with BTC. I am not proud!
The only people killing bitcoin is us. BTC is good. people are bad. IMHO!
sorry but i dont agree with you.
drugs can bought with every currency. if the seller doesnt know anything about bitcoin. you cant buy anything from seller. $ is using more than BTC in this business.
i think he might be pointing to silk road and all the illegal activities that was done with using bitcoin. and buying drugs with bitcoin in silkroad, if i remember correctly was a major thing before they have shut down the websites and imprisoned many who where running it.

SR created a huge push in demand for Bitcoin, as it operated exclusively in Bitcoin, it was the only method of payment. Most businesses that accept BTC now do so in conjunction with regular (fiat) methods of payment - leaving little reason to actually pay using BTC, except for a few little discounts here and there. All in all, I think SR was 'positive' for Bitcoin's price evolution.
Pages:
Jump to: