Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 10. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 10:22:53 AM
bitcoin prices will continue to change and I think you have to buy and invest now because the price of bitcoin will start to rise again and if you wait then you will lose the opportunity and the price of bitcoin will continue to rise
Activity: 101
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 09:12:25 AM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

In my opinion, the bear market is not ready to end.. So the right price to buy for me, is around 6000 $-$6200, so still wait for few days, or already place purchase orders.
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 09:10:16 AM
I think soon there will be a good time to invest in Bitcoin. Now all the cryptomarket is falling, but soon a good growth is possible.
Activity: 224
September 13, 2018, 09:06:52 AM
I think it's worth waiting until the new year, bitcoin of course has grown strongly over the year, he needs to rest I think it will be possible to buy it at 4800
Currently the price of Bitcoin has reached $ 6,480, maybe this is still relatively low compared to the highest price, so it's still not too late to buy bitcoin for investment, especially long-term investment. I'm sure if Bitcoin will recover sooner or later.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 08:50:53 AM
I think it's worth waiting until the new year, bitcoin of course has grown strongly over the year, he needs to rest I think it will be possible to buy it at 4800
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:39:27 AM
Btc is at the same level as it used to be and there is no positive dynamics. At the same time it is stronger that other alts and seems more stable compared to other altcoins.
If you have a lot of money, better hold in BTC
Activity: 1470
Merit: 504
September 13, 2018, 08:35:56 AM
Today the market is recovering and ETH is rising again and i think as Bitcoin experts are coming back and we should invest in it. Bitcoin prices are $ 6483 promising for investors.
Indeed, for now the price of bitcoin has increased, but in my opinion, what is happening now is likely to reach as well as an increase. but now we must be patient waiting for fresh news about it
Activity: 121
September 13, 2018, 08:29:05 AM
Bitcoin is back to default six thousands USD. It is a good time to invest but I think it's not back yet. And we need to wait until it will become twenty thousands again.
copper member
Activity: 196
September 13, 2018, 08:23:14 AM
BTC continues to decline, there is no upward trend, which may be a large amount of capital in operation. There may be a big move right away
Activity: 518
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 08:20:51 AM
Well, I think you can invest in bitcoin at any time, remember how much it cost 5 years ago and now, the trend remains upward
Activity: 381
Merit: 100
September 13, 2018, 08:17:06 AM
Today the market is recovering and ETH is rising again and i think as Bitcoin experts are coming back and we should invest in it. Bitcoin prices are $ 6483 promising for investors.
Activity: 134
September 13, 2018, 08:10:39 AM
Even the price is unpredictable you must invest if you have the capital in order to earn huge income someday. I know it's risky to invest right now because there are more price drop than increase these past few months but taking the risk will prove you are a true bitcoin loyalist and know that bitcoin will surpass these situations and rise up again. If you have doubt then try some alt coins as well so that you have more options.
Activity: 16
September 13, 2018, 08:09:23 AM
It is a good time now. We cannot expect it to drop further. It seems like its going to be uphill from here. Buy them as soon as you can.
Activity: 333
Merit: 15
September 13, 2018, 07:55:09 AM
Yes, I think it is the right time to invest in Bitcoin. Bitcoin's price is quite low nowadays so we should take this price drop as an golden opportunity to invest more in it. Bitcoin has the potential of recuperating from such drops and it is expected to rise to new heights in the coming months of 2018. So now we should invest as much as we can so that we can earn more profits in the coming future.
Activity: 160
September 13, 2018, 07:41:36 AM
BTC is not just back again it is getting stronger on the cryptomarket and its dominance is growing as well. I love BTC and I hope its price will be higher too.
copper member
Activity: 140
September 13, 2018, 06:27:08 AM
Bitcoin, in any case, will start to grow. I am fully confident in the positive solutions for bitcoin at the end of September. But before that, in my opinion, the bitcoin price will be lower than the current one. And already then I will buy bitocoin.
Activity: 43
September 13, 2018, 05:58:34 AM
It's on its way to rise high, then that means you are not wasting your time and your money. Some investors also invest during the dip because cheaper price means more volume and the more volume you have, the bigger the profit you'll earn when bitcoin rises back again.
Activity: 98
September 13, 2018, 02:07:13 AM
It's a very good time to invest. The bull market returns but I think that now it's better to invest in altcoins like ETH, NEM, NEO, Ripple, Cardano and other from top 100 list than in bitcoin. Wink Wink
Activity: 40
September 13, 2018, 01:49:10 AM
In fact, the price of bitcoin continues to fall in this year's market. But bitcoin is relatively stable cryptocurrency. And now most of the cryptocurrency prices are very low, I think it is indeed a good time to invest.
QMC
Activity: 14
September 13, 2018, 01:26:55 AM
i heard from experts that its no longer worth to work on it and spend your time
Pages:
Jump to: