Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 12. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 02:37:04 PM
There are crypto-currencies exchanges that do not accept the dollar to replenish funds and do not conduct trades in dollars. At the same time, bitcoin is accepted everywhere, it is possible to buy constantly emerging new crypto-currencies, which grow in value often many times faster than bitcoin.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
September 12, 2018, 02:32:51 PM
According to experts reviews, now is the best time to invest in for a short period  Wink
Activity: 88
September 12, 2018, 02:30:27 PM
I think btc will not go down more than 6k, so its great time to buy, but there is more opportunities anyway in altcoins, just look how much they lost .
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 12, 2018, 02:29:25 PM
I think if the company of bitcoin back then it means that they are good to invest because if not they are not going to introduce their comeback just because of nothing reasons in this business.
Activity: 266
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
September 12, 2018, 12:35:34 PM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
The BTC market has begun to show signs of green. In my opinion, this is an opportunity for investors to own this potential electronic currency at low prices. Buying and waiting for BTC to raise prices in the near future is a wise decision now.
Activity: 546
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
September 12, 2018, 12:32:07 PM
Yes bitcoin has fallen well now , and I think that the area to buy is excellent, and for a long investment is very good!
But there still remains the possibility of further decline, as long as there is no reason for the growth of bitcoin and the all market. I hope this will change soon.

What do you mean no reason for the growth of bitcoin?  I see a lot of reason for bitcoin, for me what is happening in bitcoin now is opportunity because we still have a chance to buy bitcoins at cheap price and hold it.
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
September 12, 2018, 12:27:32 PM
If you want to buy Bitcoin with fiat money, then the sooner it might get better, but if you want to buy Altcoins, maybe you should wait for the market first.
yes, to buy bitcoin that goes back up like now is the right time because bitcoin is different from altcoins, the price is very unstable so it must be right to buy it by looking at the market price. bitcoin has a big chance because it is very powerful in the market and the highest price, can be called a king.
Activity: 82
September 12, 2018, 11:56:01 AM
If you want to buy Bitcoin with fiat money, then the sooner it might get better, but if you want to buy Altcoins, maybe you should wait for the market first.
Activity: 86
September 12, 2018, 11:48:39 AM
My suggest  to invest in BTC especially right now seeing that bitcoin market price had already making a huge market price downfall.
Activity: 256
September 12, 2018, 11:38:02 AM
I think Bitcoin will come back soon. Although the past few months the return is not high. But in the last months of this year Bitcoin will be able to create cool breeze with us. Bitcoin price will be $ 25,000. And we should invest Bitcoin with big amount.
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
September 12, 2018, 11:33:48 AM
my opinion is that now really invest in order to get a good profit because if you invest your money then when there is a HYIP then most likely you will see a minus balance on your account

Tried to jump back but didn't reach even $6500. The further correction seems to be more possible. If it reaches 5800, we'll see another bottom. To return to the growth, it must reach 6600 or 6800, but volumes are still small.
Activity: 434
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 12, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
Yes bitcoin has fallen well now , and I think that the area to buy is excellent, and for a long investment is very good!
But there still remains the possibility of further decline, as long as there is no reason for the growth of bitcoin and the all market. I hope this will change soon.
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 10:36:02 AM

In my opinion, currently the crypto currency market has replaced the stock market. This is normal and normal, considering crypto is considered safer, faster, and more widely useful. You need to invest in it, regardless of current trends, the overall trend will remain positive, because crypto likes or dislikes global finance.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
September 11, 2018, 06:24:27 PM
Activity: 60
September 11, 2018, 06:19:05 PM
Today the market is red and the price is falling again.  I advise you to wait, when the price for BTC will be about $ 5000-5500.
Activity: 181
September 11, 2018, 04:09:29 PM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
It looks like it's worth waiting for a couple more days because the price continues to fall and it looks like the price will drop below $ 6000.
Activity: 81
September 11, 2018, 03:31:04 PM
In my opinion, this might be a good time to make some btc buying.This movements of the bitcoin are very good for the future prices of the ethereum and all other coins..
Activity: 343
September 11, 2018, 03:05:13 PM
Bitcoin investment is very potential at all times and it is important that we know short-term or long-term dividends. And now Bitcoin investments are probably better than ever when prices drop dramatically and we lose a lot of money.
Activity: 854
Merit: 21
September 11, 2018, 03:00:31 PM
Most people seldom know when it is the right time you invest in cryptocurrencies and although no one knows that, the best time in my opinion is wen the market is falling.
When the market is falling hard and if seem it is the end for bitcoin, that is the best time to get your hands on some BTC. Buying the dip is only a myth to a lot of people, but the reality is selling in the bear market is making losses.

Join DeStream ICO: https://destream.io/?referralId=adf52557d7994818a3bf8131262f2179#action=bountyreg
Activity: 140
Merit: 16
DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO
September 11, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
More and more online stores and companies accept BTC as a payment for goods and services. With this money they buy air tickets, cars, book hotel rooms, bitcoin is the most popular currency.
Pages:
Jump to: