Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 11. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 12:57:43 AM
now the most important thing is to wait for the buy signal. Bitcoin in any case will return to its position and reach its peak. Now I'm thinking to increase my investment portfolio in bitcoins and ETH, and then we'll see.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 12:57:14 AM
for me yup btc is going up while the eth is going down so sad eth . idont know why but for me its good to invest now btc buy and sell
Activity: 46
September 13, 2018, 12:53:19 AM
yes BTC is very cheap now, it's time we buy and invest, I'm sure to the moon
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 13, 2018, 12:47:44 AM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

From the beginning to the present day, bitcoin has always been the best investment, both in terms of security, profit and stability.
You also need to hold it longer and hope to go up and wait around the end of 2019 to get a bigger profit.
Whatever investment is still patient is the main key, because without a strategy everything will suffer losses.
Activity: 210
September 13, 2018, 12:31:51 AM
It is very risky to buy bitcoin now. We still have to wait, otherwise you can wait a long time for profit. If bitcoin is constantly growing, now it is in one place.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
September 13, 2018, 12:27:22 AM
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
if you are an investor who understands with all risks and has the confidence and patience I feel whenever the time is right to invest in buying to start
Activity: 378
September 13, 2018, 12:26:11 AM

Bitcoin is rising and this is the right time to invest in altcoins the price of altcoins nowadays is cheaper than other past month. Many altcoins has a potential to give you a huge profit like EOS,NEO,ETH and ADA.
Activity: 58
September 13, 2018, 12:10:24 AM
Its always good time to invest.
However, Best time to invest is when the price is cheap and you can afford to buy a lot. Not when the market already makes a good bounce back and on the way to the moon.
Dont buy green candles. Thats rule of thumb.
Activity: 84
September 13, 2018, 12:06:57 AM

Actually all of this depends on your investment profile, because if you are a long-term investor, then you can fully trust Bitcoin. Indeed, every purchase in the bottom market can give good results when the market finally reverses the trend, but if you need collateral, the best solution is bitcoin.
Activity: 53
September 13, 2018, 12:01:42 AM
The price of bitcoin has not recovered, but the price of bitcoin has continued to fall. Although the price of cryptocurrency is very low now, I think this is a good investment opportunity. Because I believe that the encryption market will pick up again.
Activity: 84
September 12, 2018, 11:27:07 PM

I also believe that today is the best period or opportunity to invest in Bitcoin at a low price. We might not find a situation like other times. So, if you want bitcoin or want to invest safely, then buy bitcoin today, because the price and potential are very large in the future, don't let you regret missing it.
Activity: 99
September 12, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

there is no good change in bitcoin prices, so it's better to hold back investment. if you want investment don't do it now, wait until the market price is stable. be careful on the red market, because the prices tend to decrease every day.
Activity: 223
September 12, 2018, 05:42:54 PM

I thought the best time to invest is when the price is relatively low in the market because you will but at a lesser price compared to when it is rising.
Activity: 910
Merit: 250
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 12, 2018, 05:40:09 PM
Yes bitcoin has fallen well now , and I think that the area to buy is excellent, and for a long investment is very good!
But there still remains the possibility of further decline, as long as there is no reason for the growth of bitcoin and the all market. I hope this will change soon.
Below 5,000$, he definitely will not fall in price, I believe that right now is a very good chance to buy bitcoin.
Activity: 182
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
September 12, 2018, 05:23:06 PM
Well, while I would not advise to invest , I do not like the market much, I would advise when bitcoin breaks the resistance line then buy
Activity: 238
September 12, 2018, 05:11:00 PM
No, bitcoin will be in flat for a long time, maybe a year or 2 before a new bullish trend starts , but it's never too late to invest
Activity: 280
September 12, 2018, 05:08:08 PM
Btc isn't back, I would say that btc is back to the bottom.
For some people it is a drama and for other- opportunity to get more crypto for reasonable price. So you decide.
Activity: 120
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 12, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
I do not think that it would be worth hurrying to invest in BTC, because it is still unknown whether it will be able to hold out for so long afloat and whether its fresh cryptocurrency will crush it.
Activity: 132
September 12, 2018, 02:48:35 PM
waiting until more than 10k USD is the good one. bcs if just pump in 5-10% isnt a sign
that's why i decided to sell my BTC because i cant take a risk atm
Activity: 98
September 12, 2018, 02:39:27 PM
I believe that now is a good time to invest in bitcoin. Because it is now very cheap. And I am sure that in the future it will be restored and grow.
Pages:
Jump to: