Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 29. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Investing in BTC is a nice decision and this time is a right time to invest because finally BTC is back again. There was a time that the price has a red color but it still recover but if you like to still wait for few days, still wait. I just want to advice.
The buying price of bitcoin is actually back again, therefore these days we are able to determine that this particular information regarding Expenses Entrance as well as this kind of info is simply the phony, that they can attempt to only use to lessen the buying price of bitcoin, I am certain they have been successful in exactly what these people desired.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 103
♦♣♥♠
it is hard to advise you to wait or not , bitcoin's price is around 6000/6500 $ for now , but you never know for sure when is the best time to get in , think you better follow your own feeling's about it , some think it can go lower , to 3000$ but there are also people who predict prices are much higher , end 2018 , but who know for sure??
Very good decent answer. This advice should be heeded. In fact, all your decisions should be taken by yourself and responsibility too.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005
it is hard to advise you to wait or not , bitcoin's price is around 6000/6500 $ for now , but you never know for sure when is the best time to get in , think you better follow your own feeling's about it , some think it can go lower , to 3000$ but there are also people who predict prices are much higher , end 2018 , but who know for sure??
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I think that it is a great idea to invest in btc and you will be able to enjoy significant profit. To my mind, it is a great idea to invest in btc as it will cost much more later in 2018-19
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
The price of BTC has dropped a lot compared to previous times. If we invest now, we will be happy that the price of the BTC has peaked like last year. Because BTC is being used by investors.
Activity: 71

It is wrong to get into some coin when the price is green already because if there's a small correction you'll only suffer losses.
It is better to buy the coin when the price is down or the rsi is showing that the coin is oversold because you can get a good profit from the rebound.
Activity: 123
I don't think Bitcoin is back, but you don't have to worry, Bitcoin will definitely come back. The current cryptocurrency market is cheap, which is a good investment opportunity. I think if you have extra money, you can invest in some bitcoin or Other altcoin,
Activity: 172
It seems to me not worth waiting for a couple of days.  It is better today to buy coins, until the price starts to rise.
Activity: 98
For me if you have a huge capital for doing it yes,but the return will be low as well
count by percentage the highest you can get maybe 40%-60% top in bitcoin
why don't invest in ICO's get more profit up to 100%-1000%
lately i invested in GCOX acm coin,quite promising .Go check out their official website GCOX.com if you are interested
Back to the topic ,depends what you wanna do with the bitcoin if you are asking one time invest wait untill it go skyhigh its way better you invest in other stuff in my perception
Activity: 168
I think yes! Since the first issue, and to date, there has been a significant increase in bitcoins. Therefore, for many questions to buy or not, this currency is simply not worth it. However, this approach is not always true. You always need to weigh the pros and cons. And then after thinking it over, it's decided to decide.
Activity: 196
I think the biggest potential in BTC crypto-currencies. it is always worth investing. I think the current situation of the stock market is temporary.BTC will come back.
Merit: 12
The general advantages of Btc are reliability and stability so it will be very profitable for you to invest in Btc even now with its current lower price.
Activity: 154

bitcoin has declined again, so to start investing is not the right time. the situation is very unstable. You must be careful to start investing, analyze the market first, do not carelessly invest.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
The price of bitcoin is still falling, and the price of many cryptocurrencies is also falling, and when the market has fallen to the present, I think it will not fall. We can indeed invest in this market.
Activity: 504
If the bitcoin is now in place and stays at 6500, I think it will be an upward attack, by the end of September the bitcoin can go up to $ 9,000. but I am hopeful for the ethereum, I think it completes the correction of the ethereum
Activity: 196
I don't think this is a good time to invest . I think we need to wait and see the market behavior
Activity: 130
Now the price for BTC is less than $ 7000.  As for me now, it's a good price to buy coins and hold them until the end of the year.
Activity: 70

I'm pretty sure that no one can accurately predict the crypto market currently. As we are going through a bear phase and it isn't clear when this bear cycle will get over. Instead of trying to time the market you should daily cost average. You will avoid being left out if the market pumps while you were still waiting for the right price to buy in.
Activity: 373
Merit: 100
If you're thinking about long term purposes, you can actually invest now while the price is not totally high and maybe holding those coins you may get benefits of it. Sooner or later, many of us predicted that it will surely go up so we should stick to the positive thoughts on what we may get in the future.
copper member
Merit: 1
Had to learn this the hard way, it is always profitable to buy when bad and sell when good
Pages:
Jump to: