Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 26. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 250
If it is expected that the price of bitcoin will be more than 7000 $ then it will be profitable to invest. And according to forecasts, the price of bitcoin should reach unprecedented heights in a few years.
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
Many traders for some reason now say that it is this fall that people will see the power of the crypto currency market again, so perhaps you can skazat that it's time for us to prepare for a big presentation, where you can earn.
It seems to me that the market will begin to grow in the fall, but obviously there will be no such growth as we saw last year. In any case, you can invest in Bitcoin now, as this coin is suitable for both trading and long-term retention.
Activity: 700
Merit: 110
I think that now is the time to buy bitcoin, if you have not already done it .. most likely this is a low price for 1 bitcoin, today the price is $ 6 681.88..
Activity: 294
I think now is a good time to invest Bitcoin, buy when the price is low and wait to sell when the high price, this can help you have the opportunity to make good profits. Roll Eyes  However, no one knows what will happen tomorrow so do not invest too much, invest only in your ability...  Cool
Activity: 598
Merit: 100
Yes this is the right time to invest in bitcoin and wait before year end because there is a possibility that  it may reach its higher price before new year  through  the demand and supply of bitcoin in the market will continue to rise.Its only my prediction in the first place the market is volatile.
Activity: 490
Many traders for some reason now say that it is this fall that people will see the power of the crypto currency market again, so perhaps you can skazat that it's time for us to prepare for a big presentation, where you can earn.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
If the improvement is still going, then we can be sure that the market is getting stabled. Again, if you don't want to take risk,then you can easily sell them and make profit Smiley
Activity: 560
Merit: 255
Oh, i think i’m gonna wait till the end of the september. After that maybe the market can be more predictable. Lately i just can’t decide what i should do Roll Eyes
Activity: 392
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

The price are a little bit off right now so that means that it is a great time investing in bitcoins because it has a cheaper price compared to their usual price so do not hesitate to buy bitcoins because they are here for a lot of uears and still succeeding for a reason so do not be afraid that you might lose money because it is normal and it will all come back just waut for it.
Activity: 308
I think that you can buy bitcoin in small parts of the "ladder" but to buy altcoins is now a risky occupation. Domination of bitcoin can still grow and altcoins to drop
Activity: 38
It is still not back. But i think it will come back soon at the end of this year.
Activity: 308
Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI
I think it's still too early to buy a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is too weak to begin to go up. Most likely there will be a fall, which will lead to the renewal of the minimum price.
Activity: 167
Bitcoin has back on track. Crypto showcase likewise began to be in the green zone. What's more, ideally will keep on rising. This is the ideal opportunity for speculation. It's dependent upon you to put resources into any coin. It's as yet conceivable to put resources into any coin. While costs have not been excessively costly. At that point contribute now before you lament for being late.
Activity: 140
Yes, I think it's a good time to buy bitcoin. Do not worry about buying BTC. Because bitcoin can lead digital currency in the future.
Activity: 98
in my opinion of course yes.
Now is definetely the best time to invest in Bitcoin, because investing in Bitcoin will definitely make a profit compared to investing in altcoin, of course you should holdl it for a bit long-term.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
This is surely the best time to invest in buying BTC and other coins because the prices are pretty low now. For someone to make profit according to the rule of investment, you have to buy when the prices are low and wait till the prices goes up to sell. The difference in the selling price and buying price amounts to the return you get from investing in such coin
Activity: 196
So far, the market is moving sideways, and this means it is necessary to buy bitcoin before growth
Activity: 180
Merit: 1
if the price has stabilized or increased, of course this is an opportunity for us to invest in bitcoin, don't wait too long, because prices can go back down without us knowing. and bitcoin is certainly no doubt that the quality will continue to increase this year. but altcoin hasn't been able to return to a stable price, it still continues to decline but I'm sure it won't take long to keep up with the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 252
BTC vừa trở lại và đó là một dấu hiệu tốt cho những ai muốn đầu tư với đồng tiền này. khi bạn nhìn vào biểu đồ từ tuần trước BTC đã làm chúng tôi ngạc nhiên với sự hồi phục nhanh chóng của nó. cho tôi ngay bây giờ có rất ít cơ hội BTC sẽ giảm một chút và sẽ làm chúng ta ngạc nhiên một lần nữa trong xu hướng tăng giá.
Activity: 101
If there is a chance to make a profit, buy it, use your time to make a day trade because the advantage is greater than the long term.
I don't think that BTC is back for now, but in any case it's the right time to buy it.
Pages:
Jump to: