Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 25. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 826
Merit: 500
I think now it is the perfect time to invest in crypto market. All the signals shows that we are on the finish line of this dump. So very soon we can expect new raises. But my personal advise to all of the investors, do not bring here your last savings. Invest just those money that you are not afraid to lose. Everything can happen
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Bitcoin is bound to grow in the next few months and I don't think it's worth selling it now. A great time to invest. I am sure that now the bottom from which there will be a good rebound to the area of 8000$
Activity: 266
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

This cannot be said to rise or stabilize, because situations like this have often happened, and most are just trapping. I suggest, if you want to make money faster, you can see some types of Altcoin, because the opportunity to make more money, but do not forget also the greater risk of losing some money, this is like gambling.
Activity: 308

Many people say now is the right time to invest in Bitcoin because the price is now low. You don't need to worry because Bitcoin is a king's coin.
All of them are expressions that are like myths or legends. You must be more careful in evaluating the market situation so that you are not deceived.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
BTC returns low at price, this is a very good moment to invest and get as many BTC as possible. Market prices continue to move and no one knows for sure whether it will fall or will soon increase. But at least we can take advantage of this moment as well as possible by immediately having it and waiting for BTC to grow again until it increases significantly at its highest peak.
Activity: 1344
I think it's time to buy bitcoin right now. He walks in the range of + - $ 500, you can even try to bargain for short positions, although it's dangerous to stay out of the game.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
I think it's a good start to invest a decent amount in BTC. It has always been, is and will be a great investment. Competent guys skillfully maneuver them and earn the difference of course, decent money. So if you are one of them, you can safely invest now. I think it's a great time. Moreover, a large growth of the entire crypto-currency market should begin soon.
Activity: 401
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I think Bitcoin is not fully back yet and this is a great opportunity to come along if you haven't onboard yet. The fall in price is a great advantage to be part of the future when the BTC price rise again.
Activity: 158
I think everytime can be a good time for re invest on crypto defend on how you analyze and see a chance for profit, but usually im doin a little invest when rate was droping like now.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1

Yes, this is indeed the right time to invest in bitcoin. You who have held it can expect high, because it seems the price will be pumped as strong as possible in the near future, and for those of you who want to invest, then buy now, before it's too late.
Activity: 185
Indeed it is the great time to contribute your cash right now to bitcoin or in any altcoins that you need to contribute. While it has a little cost in the market you better purchase your altcoin you need and as I see it expanding it's value now. So better contribute your cash right presently to make it began to pick up it's benefit in this coming a long time after the year's end.
Activity: 266
Merit: 2

Yes, and I think that's because there is positive news about bitcoin in recent days. This is the right time, before the price goes up, it is better to invest when the price is still low, this is just my analysis. All choices depend on you, you know which coins are good.
Activity: 448
I think that now is the right time to invest, in a red market situation, the prices of coins are in a less amount if you buy it, hence this is good at investments for the future because the benefits is to earn profit iut if a less cost, you can sell it in the increased priced situation.
Activity: 78
yes the bitcoin is back to a normal. i think its better to invest again while it lower
Activity: 17
Normally it is a good time to invest. But with a current situation of the market, it is very difficult to identify that should we invest or not. You should analysis carefully the situation of the market.
Activity: 372
Merit: 11
elysian.finance
The prices of bitcoin will definitely rise but can afford investing in btc with a large amount? Well, I don't know how wealthy you are. It is advisable to invest when the prices falls then sell once it rises.
Activity: 210

Like this depends on you, because if you are a long-term investor then you should hold bitcoin. You just know, that every purchase in the lower market can give good results, and when the market finally reverses the trend you will like getting a windfall.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001
The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol
I think it's still too early to buy a cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is too weak to begin to go up. Most likely there will be a fall, which will lead to the renewal of the minimum price.
For the long time, example the next three year, I believe Bitcoin will be the best asset for holding as gold or real estate when the world has economic depression. In the cryptocurrency world, no altcoin can replace Bitcoin. Because at begin, the altcoin ecosystem is only a part of the road to introduce the world know Bitcoin.
Activity: 129
It seems to me that growth will start soon and the price of BTC will not fall lower.  And so I advise now to buy coins.
Activity: 243

I think this is the right time to invest bitcoin. Dont wait too long, because the price of bitcoin reach its bottom.
Buy when the price low and sell when the price is high.
Pages:
Jump to: