Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 95. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 10
I do not think that pump of Bitcoin  will last even until the summer, and the price is now almost 10k. So be careful with this investment.
Activity: 350
Yes, now a good investment environment, bitcoin should exceed the price of 10,000 before the beginning of autumn.And then all the coins begin to grow.
Activity: 420
Merit: 12
= DINNGO = https://dinngo.co
It's hard for me to say how much more pumping will be, but I think that the market as a whole still depends on the BTC, so it's worthwhile to get this coin out.
Activity: 840
Merit: 255
SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes
As we all know fluctuation of market happens and it also bring opportunity for buyers and sellers,when price falls its good time to invest and when price go up and fell gaining handsome profit cash out.Still Bitcoin is affordable and good to invest becasue Bitcoin will hit skyrocket price  in future said by experts.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
it is not possible to guess the day when bitcoin is at the bottom, or go up, there is no analyst who tells you this, perhaps only a holder of a large number of bitcoins
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
It is again in low levels, I think it's time to invest now.
Activity: 54
I think that it is a time of investment because I think that it is bottom now.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Now is definitely the right time to start investing in cryptocurrencies and in particular in Bitcoin. The price is still low, but it will rise in the future.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
Better to wait and see what will happen next from the side because bitcoin is very unstable and I would better start buying altcoins that are strongly sagged
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Some experts predict the collapse of bitcoin, other bright future. But one thing is for sure that the crypto currency has a great future and bitcoin will take the lead in it. So investing is a good idea, but only after evaluating all the risks.
Activity: 182
now slowly BTC prices start to rise, do not wait long before the price is higher, I think this is a very appropriate time to invest because of the potential to generate huge profits later.
Activity: 103
Merit: 2
yes BTC is back and also the price is start rising so, don't wait.
Activity: 90
you can invest now, i think it is the best time.
Activity: 115
Merit: 2
i think you should not wait, it is the great time for investment.
For the average person who doesn’t know any better, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency are synonymous. As such, BTC is the dominant brand  and it’s unlikely Ethereum or Ripple will boast that kind of brand power anytime soon.
Activity: 102
BTC will rise soon. so, it is the very good time to invest.
Activity: 77
btc returned with a lot of possibilities, i think it would be the perfect time.
Activity: 82
i think you should not wait, it is the great time for investment.
Activity: 210
Merit: 14
The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export
As we can see on the chart, course slowly keep falling down and noone knows when it will increase. If you can hold your fund, I thank you can invest now.
Activity: 714
Living is easy with eyes closed ...
I think $8000 - $8200 is a good price to buy BTC. Most likely, bitcoin will start to grow again.
Bulls will try to overcome 10,000 US dollars. For this purpose, the funds are consolidated.
I believe that we should expect Bitcoin to grow by 10,000 - 12,000 US dollars in the near future.
Activity: 350
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?
I would expect, because very often after such a sharp rise, there is often a fall, and this can be substantial

maybe this time is right because a few months ago bitcoin continues to decline and because many people want bitcoin prices to rise until they are willing to lose their money to pump up bitcoin prices let alone now that I see altcoin prices in the recovery period and will be good at the end of 2018
Pages:
Jump to: