Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC is back ? is that good time to invest ? - page 96. (Read 10807 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 13
Eversince i started crypto i concluded that in every fast and sharp rise of the value there is a opposite reaction that coming right next to it, that ia why the perfect timing in investing is when the value is bleeding and it is very affordable to purchase tons of it, and when the value rises that is the time you should sell some, it is just a matter of management.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
It's a very good time to invest. The bull market returns but I think that now it's better to invest in altcoins like ETH, NEM, NEO, Ripple, Cardano and other from top 100 list than in bitcoin.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
BTC is back ? is that good time to invest  ? or still wait for few days ?

Nowadays is the better day to invest money in bitcoin because the value of it is cheap. I think waiting for few days is enough since the value of bitcoin is rapidly recovering again possible the price of bitcoin will rise again this coming month of June. For me, I think today's is the good opportunity to buy bitcoin and hold it until the price hit again to the highest price of it.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
now is a good time to start making investments, bitcoin began to slowly grow and the price is still available
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
When the prices are going up is never a good time to invest, the best time to invest in coins is when the prices are down and all the coins are suffering in the market. Although now the prices are low again after the recovery that we had from the end of last month so now this would be a good time for you to buy some coins before the prices start going back up again.
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
If you look at the crypto market now, bitcoin prices have increased, this time is the right time to invest again, although a little slow the price increases I'm sure the price will be high again.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
В поиске
I hope that by this time you have already decided to buy Bitcoin because now it is worth keeping it for at least a few months...
Activity: 65

yes, It is  agood time to invest, whe the price low and the market is increasing slowly. It will give us alot benefit at 3 months again. I believe it.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
It is a gret moment to invest, as large whales with institutional money are now entering the market and that means that it will probably moon even more than it did in 2017. Just keep up hodling for a while.
Xmm
Activity: 440
Merit: 100
For a long time any time is good! But I think we'll ride a few more times on the swings, so if you want to make money faster, it's better to look at some Altcoins, a chance to make more money, but also a greater risk of losing some money...
Activity: 504
The market looks green these days. I'm glad to see the greens for all the altcoins, but at any moment everything can be reversed.
Activity: 238
Most of the people always interested for buying btc when the price is up and they just follow the hype not even analysis . i think try to buy any coin after correction of this coin.
Activity: 2
over now the samo good time if you want to invest a good amount,but it could have been done about a month ago when the price was much less,but don't care about building a good to make deposits
Activity: 546
Merit: 101
I think that Bitcoin is now good enough for investing and I'm sure that the rate continues to grow ..
Activity: 238
Yes it is the good time to invest, don't wait any longer, because price may goes higher and you may lose the chance. But still it depends on you, maybe you can start investing in small amount. Don't invest that you can't afford to lose.
Activity: 352
To be honest, it hasn't returned yet. The market is still the same. Of course, it is much better than the beginning of the year.

Each one of us thought BTC will permanently stable at lower prices but as we can saw the market chart it's slowly recovering in current price and begin to start a great bounceback. Yes, still prices is unpredictable but in my analysis this will be the right time to invest on BTC because the volume and expertise thought it is the right time to involve in such investment to earn bigger profit immediately.
Activity: 151
To be honest, it hasn't returned yet. The market is still the same. Of course, it is much better than the beginning of the year.
Activity: 38
March was the best month for investing. What about now, few people believe that bitcoin will overcome the milestone of 20K this year.
Activity: 420
Bitcoin today started its growth very well, I think that in the near future we will still observe how we will start a new wave of demand for bitcoins with you, I hope so, I think that it will start soon.
Activity: 280
This is a very good time to invest. The bull market is back, but I think it's best to invest in altcoins rather than bitcoin.

BTC is back, and now it will rise up and no one can stop it. Now is the right time to buy more coins so we can harvest all together and be happy.
Pages:
Jump to: