Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Mining vs Buying - page 3. (Read 4904 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 10:58:03 AM
Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.
which I have experienced now is the best way to get BTC is to buy it now mining there will ultimately not be forever. a time when the coins will run out to be mined
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 10:51:10 AM
Is it better to get BTC via mining or buying now?

It was no longer profitable early this year for mining. However, with the recent price surge, does mining becomes profitable now?

If yes, any suggestion? There are quite many cloud miner in the market.

Thanks.
I think it's still profitable to dig into bitcoin. But not everyone is fit to invest in bitcoin, because it requires a lot of money to buy equipment, and you need to look for cheap electricity to get more revenue. It's easy to buy bitcoin outright, but it's risky and you can lose a lot of money.
Activity: 770
Merit: 505
April 06, 2018, 10:47:45 AM
Mining and selling 10% is the best, why Im saying this is because spend a little bit because holding can't be forever and if the price drops you will be thankful you spent a small amount, if price goes higher at least you wont lose too much.
It depends on how much you are willing to put into mining and for someone that is looking forward to earn 1BTC or 2BTC a month on mining will definitely be ready to setup a very good and efficient rig which obviously would not cost a small amount to set up. I am not saying mining isn't good but it requires a lot of capital and usually you may have to consider your roi first before even starting with profit.
Activity: 420
Merit: 134
April 05, 2018, 05:40:53 AM
I dont think mining is more profitable than investing or buying in bitcoin because of there's too many player in the mining industry plus the gpu's price that you need to operate your mining rig is too expensive you need alot of those before you can get a single block and be paid by bitcoins network.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 538
paper money is going away
April 04, 2018, 06:41:54 PM
I think mining is a good choice too
You can earn a steady income just by keeping a RIG
even you work in the office too, RIG still can run and make money for you
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
April 04, 2018, 06:29:17 PM
Mining bitcoin can be extremely tedious at times and I doubt if it is still profitable. I prefer to buy bitcoin directly, because mining bitcoin requires a lot of capital investment and some level of sophistication. It also generate heat and consume electricity a lot.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
The future is your Genome
April 04, 2018, 06:18:14 PM
Hello! I think it's better to buy now instead of mining, just because the costs for mining are not at all favorable and consequently you would lose instead of earning. To make mining you need to have powerful computers and other components besides the price of the current is still very high!
Activity: 210
April 04, 2018, 06:03:39 PM
The conditions required in mining is not that easy to meet in every environment. If you don't have enough money to invest in bitcoin l don't think mining will be the best idea. Instead buy when the market is very low and wait for the price to appreciate.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 04, 2018, 05:19:42 PM
It will be better for us if we start to buying more bitcoin instead of mining. Mining is a another way to earn but there are lots of scammers in this field so in order to avoid that I will recommend buying instead.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
March 30, 2018, 04:33:57 PM
maybe now is the best time to buy. not mining because the falling price on the market.
if you mining, you will get less if you compare it with USD. plus the electricity cost on mining.
Totally agree with you, it is time for buying and investing because mining is getting a bit down in market and profit is less than buying bitcoin today, it will be costly for you, and the point you raised about electricity is correct so buy bitcoin save it in your bitcoin wallet and let it be very high in future, no need to sell your bitcoin for any cost, price is already very high but it is getting more and more high so have patience and choose bitcoin investment which is at demand these days.
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
March 29, 2018, 10:44:59 AM
Both offers lucrative profit if managed properly but for me, buying is much better if you want greater profit in a short period of time.

That is definitely greed. You could also support the network by mining, have relative stability in payouts, and retain value in hardware that you could sell should the market tank and you need to sell. I suppose this is for BTC mining but I am referencing GPU mining.
Activity: 196
March 29, 2018, 05:14:40 AM
maybe now is the best time to buy. not mining because the falling price on the market.
if you mining, you will get less if you compare it with USD. plus the electricity cost on mining.
Activity: 238
March 29, 2018, 04:57:03 AM
I think  buying is better than mining, because mining requires a lot of your time and money also you need to be active on the internet permanently but in buying you just to monitor the price. Furthermore, Mining bitcoin is also inefficient today because of the enormous number of miner
Activity: 246
March 29, 2018, 04:52:19 AM
There's a lot of opportunities when it comes to cryptocurrencies and bitcoin more specifically.I particularly like the idea of passive income, and ways to grow your money.I recently joined a Bitcoin mining coop, which gives returns of 1% per day over 140 days.This means that you get 140% of the amount you put in,but this amount also increases with the value of bitcoin increasing!
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
March 29, 2018, 04:50:16 AM
I think it's better to buy bitcoin and trade it. trading bitcoin gives us a lot of advantages because bitcoin prices are often up and down. we can make a profit when selling bitcoins at a time when bitcoin prices are rising. while mineing us takes a very long time to get bitcoin and requires a lot of capital to buy mining equipment.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 29, 2018, 03:59:12 AM
Both offers lucrative profit if managed properly but for me, buying is much better if you want greater profit in a short period of time.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
March 29, 2018, 03:54:14 AM
I think it's better to invest than mining because the bitcoin purchase price is much better so the bitcoin price increases and we just hold our bitcoin hold so the price of bitcoin will not decrease
Activity: 316
March 29, 2018, 03:46:57 AM
Mining is a low profit or way of generating bitcoin. Due to multiple number of miners online, The profit is lessen and almost like a faucet. Unlike buying bitcoin in which after you bought it you can engage towards trading and profit quickly.
Activity: 794
Merit: 272
March 28, 2018, 05:52:11 PM
Buying and Holding is the easiest. Most safest too. If you go with mining you will need to check twice a day to make sure its on condition. you will need warranty for your GPU/amd set

If you have your stuff set up properly you don't really need to do any of that... Even a power outage wouldn't do much as you can have it start mining automatically. I'm just saying that buying and holding is dangerous as has been shown in various times throughout the history of Bitcoin. You are too subject to price fluctuations while if you mine you can at least sell equipment. How are you doing right now if you bought in December and are hodling? Honestly, I think most of 2018 will be a bad year for crypto so unless you have the luxury of holding for 3 years then it is too dangerous. I still think we are fated to make another test of 6k and maybe lower. We have failed to breakout more times than I can count.
Activity: 350
Merit: 111
March 28, 2018, 05:44:52 PM
Buying and Holding is the easiest. Most safest too. If you go with mining you will need to check twice a day to make sure its on condition. you will need warranty for your GPU/amd set. That's very expensive and it will take a lot of your time too. Buying is the more practical option I think.
Pages:
Jump to: