Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 158. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 501
January 18, 2018, 10:05:59 AM
I have no doubt, in 2018 of course it will be Bitcoin the highest power. Probably in the next years, Etherium can rule, but for now it is still sedo. But even so, Etherium will show a lot of strength gaining more trust in the community.
I like your deep opinion about that coins. Btc and eth has good for the next month. For this time, the coin is not stable price, but for the next months the coin will have the high price Smiley
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 10:00:55 AM
Both are potential coins and here is say one is king and another is queen.but from last year btc price has increased to highly although recently little bit down.but year of 2017 was bitcoin year.On the other hand I believe still now ethereum price is under value according its demands. so the year 2018 can be ethereum year.there are lot of altcoins are coming base on erc20.so it's demand also increased and if it will continue then surely eth price can cross $3000 this year.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:54:55 AM
I have no doubt, in 2018 of course it will be Bitcoin the highest power. Probably in the next years, Etherium can rule, but for now it is still sedo. But even so, Etherium will show a lot of strength gaining more trust in the community.
Activity: 604
Merit: 252
January 18, 2018, 09:52:20 AM
We must agree that ethereum will have a thriving year in 2018 with innovations and promising updates, but Bitcoin will always be the number 1, I will not underestimate Ethereum, but we agree that Bitcoin is at its peak its success.
Activity: 145
Merit: 11
January 18, 2018, 09:50:00 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

I think both will serve in the same year 2018, both the coin is between ethereum and bitcoin equally coins again popular, although the price bitcoin higher than ethereum, I’m sure ethereum will be able to beat bitcoin in year 2018.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
January 18, 2018, 09:48:09 AM
Both. Bitcoin us warming up for another run to $30000 while ethereum is discovering new prices as a result of its development  and proactive solutions to it's  scaling problems.  2018 will be very positive for crypto in my opinion.

Wow, I have the same idea as you mate. Why not be greedy and choose both. Smiley I think that there is no harm in holding both coins because they can be used in different ways as well. Bitcoin is still the best coin around the market despite all the turmoil it is experiencing right now. I think that what's happening, although quite alarming, is just a normal market move, that bitcoin will overcome in due time. On the other hand, Ethereum has been gaining good value as of late. There has been a high usage rate with many investments using Eth and that is helping make it more valuable.
You are right. Invest both is good prospect for the future. Now, bitcoin has low price than few month before, but I believe that bitcoin will rising for the future Smiley I love invest in eth because it has stable price Smiley
Activity: 140
January 18, 2018, 09:43:49 AM
Both. Bitcoin us warming up for another run to $30000 while ethereum is discovering new prices as a result of its development  and proactive solutions to it's  scaling problems.  2018 will be very positive for crypto in my opinion.

Wow, I have the same idea as you mate. Why not be greedy and choose both. Smiley I think that there is no harm in holding both coins because they can be used in different ways as well. Bitcoin is still the best coin around the market despite all the turmoil it is experiencing right now. I think that what's happening, although quite alarming, is just a normal market move, that bitcoin will overcome in due time. On the other hand, Ethereum has been gaining good value as of late. There has been a high usage rate with many investments using Eth and that is helping make it more valuable.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
January 18, 2018, 09:37:28 AM
ETH will rule in 2018, its my opinion, not a investment advise. But ETH is very strong coin, that have some futuristic features.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:36:40 AM
I like the ethereum more. He looks more honest, understandable and promising. But bitcoin certainly outstrips due to the fact that it is the ancestor of crypto currency. I'm thinking about mining the pool. And in this case I would choose the ethereum, because it has more space for growth. A bitcoin is simply more expensive and therefore less accessible. In addition, around this too much attention and sensation. And also the first prohibitions and illegal actions.
Activity: 87
January 18, 2018, 09:28:04 AM
I think btc will always rule in this industry and their match up. I know that btc will be on the top always
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
January 18, 2018, 09:26:23 AM
I'd put on Ethereum. It's more promising that Bitcoin that hasn't changed at all since it was invented. Ethereum is more advanced crypto that is faster, has lower fees and supports smart contracts. It is also not just a currency, but a platform for other apps and services, so it is still undervalued for now I think.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS
January 18, 2018, 09:21:36 AM
Of course Bitcoin. For Ethereum to rule requires to be in higher price than Bitcoin and for that market capitalization of the Ethereum should be more than Bitcoin. Currently market capitalization of Bitcoin is approximately $196,848,905,750 and of Ethereum is $101,185,128,072 and circulating supply of ETH is $ 97,057,282, which is also high as compared to only   16,810,325 BTC. With these figures, It's hard for Ethereum to rule in 2018. Ethereum would be I think second best cryptocurrency after Bitcoin in 2018.
Activity: 37
January 18, 2018, 09:21:00 AM
Want to say ETH is more stable price wise compared to BTC...but guess thats the difference in £1k to £10k
Activity: 173
January 18, 2018, 09:20:13 AM
This answers basically, which is older. apparently BTC has more potential than ETH. because of universality.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 256
January 18, 2018, 09:16:30 AM
Why not both? I suppose i’m too coward to pick one, i’ll sail with both bitcoin and ethereum during the 2018. But God knows i like ethereum more Roll Eyes
Both for sure will deliver and if you buy it by now surely you will gain a lot, wait for maybe a year or two then the result will be big in terms of gains
btc and eth always find support greater than any other crypto inside the market, and with their popularity investing is really profitable in the long time
hold, so never hesitate to have both coins inside your wallet and forget about it for a while.
Activity: 134
January 18, 2018, 09:13:36 AM

I think the ethereum will be good this year if looking at the price that keeps showing good progress and I think in this year ethereum will reach its best price ...
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
January 18, 2018, 09:13:19 AM
It's not about on what of these two will rule 2018 but it's about on how these two will still lead the cryptonomy. No need to choose any of them. Both has potential if you'll just take a look on how their growth since the past years you'll see on how much gains was made by holders of btc and eth. I'm into both of it and I'll keep on holding it not just only 2018 but for the next years to come too.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
January 18, 2018, 09:05:27 AM
ethereum currently has a high price movement and is very fast. but bitcoin becomes one of the coins in cryptocurrency which has the most expensive price. I think both eth and btc coins have good potential in 2018.

I agree. Ethereum has been having a lot of buzz and noise lately, and although there has been no price ups, significantly at least, it is one of those coins that has been very reliable and enduring despite all the market chaos that has been happening as of late. Even bitcoin is succumbing to the market movements falling about 36% already this last few weeks. Also, I have read many write-ups regarding the developer of Ethereum having plans to pump their coin, which is also a good sign for it to continuously rise.
Activity: 92
January 18, 2018, 08:49:51 AM
i think u should hold both of this Cheesy coz its good for hold from now
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
January 18, 2018, 08:48:18 AM
I think Ethereum and Bitcoin both will be the leaders.

Ethereum has great development plans ahead.So does Bitcoin too.
Bitcoin Lightning network + there are also onLightning technologies plans shown.

Bitcoin will be fast and usefull.Ethereum too.

HODL both
Jump to: