Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 154. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 114
January 20, 2018, 05:37:03 AM
I see no reason why should we choose just one of them at the moment. I think they both will perform very well this year and will reach new highs. On me i prefer with ethereum. Nowadays ethereum has many investors and supporters who supports them. I bet on ETX, because it has not yet collected its value, of course both currencies will go up, but the ETX has more potential. For me both of them are important for me .. and we dont know if what coin this year will getting higher.
I prefer to invest into both if you have the ability and capital enough money. Why ? Because I think the price of Bitcoin will continue to grow and the price of Ethereum will also grow. Currently Bitcoin fee is very much therefore it is very important for us to look at other opportunities and take advantage of Ethereum while still able and there is still a chance. Ethereum has a great development and I'm sure Ethereum will follow Bitcoin's trail in the future. I wish I could collect Bitcoin and Ethereum as much as possible to bring in a lot of profit to change my future, boost my economy and keep my family.
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 05:35:11 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
In my opinion, ethereum will be also popular like bitcoin this year because there are lots of erc20 token that will be released but I don't think ethereum will rule cryptocurrencies this year. Bitcoin will also be the one who rules everything in crypto because this coin is the base of coins in crypto.
Activity: 265
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 05:31:58 AM

For mw bitcoins will still be the one that will be the top leading cryptocurrency in the 2018 because there are some experts that are saying that bitcoins will reach $20k again or more before the year ends so that is a win win for bitcoins and to us bitcoin holders. While ethereum they are top 2 in the market and they are goin great all the time and having a stable price in the market and for me they are a threat for bitcoins. If there are something that gonna beat bitcoins that are ethereum because they are having the people they ever wanted.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 05:29:50 AM
both bitcoin and etheruem are good to gain, but i think for these 2018, i will prefer to use etheruem, nowadays price was continuously increase and all the investors are continue on investing and make more fiat on the better future.
Activity: 363
SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN
January 20, 2018, 05:23:48 AM
I see no reason why should we choose just one of them at the moment. I think they both will perform very well this year and will reach new highs.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 05:22:31 AM
On me i prefer with ethereum. Nowadays ethereum has many investors and supporters who supports them.
Activity: 448
Merit: 252
January 20, 2018, 05:19:23 AM
I bet on ETX, because it has not yet collected its value, of course both currencies will go up, but the ETX has more potential
Activity: 60
Merit: 1
January 20, 2018, 05:17:34 AM
For me both of them are important for me .. and we dont know if what coin this year will getting higher
Activity: 798
Merit: 258
January 20, 2018, 05:05:59 AM
We all know that Bitcoin is that always on top of the altcoin in terms of value and Eth is always next into bitcoin, so my answer was still bitcoin be on top of it mate, though eth will amazingly get increase in due time which we do not know when will it be happen.
Just like a  surprise thing you know were everybody expecting it to be happen.
Activity: 117
Merit: 19
January 20, 2018, 04:48:35 AM
I think BTC and ETH both have very good market prospects In 2018, my friends all have investments, but compared to the two, bitcoin's investment price is higher.
Activity: 714
Merit: 531
January 20, 2018, 04:46:43 AM
As someone said "Cryptocurrency market today is the early Internet". We are still at the beginning. So I think both are promising.
Yes both are the great coin to hold for long period of time but it depends on the capacity of a person, me even i have limited capital i choose to diveded it to have an option which coin i sell to get a profit. By doing that little by little the value of my coins is continuous increasing and i also want to recommend to all that do like what i am doing to lessen the risk of our investments.
Activity: 406
January 20, 2018, 04:46:29 AM
I can see Eth will ruling 2018 because people are begin to complain about btc transaction fees, which is becoming too high to bear. All eyes on Eth.
Activity: 168
January 20, 2018, 04:37:36 AM
As i many times already told i prefer Eth in 2018 i think this coin will be around 5000$ in the end of the 2018. Bitcoin is already old and slow crypto. That how i think.
Activity: 224
January 20, 2018, 04:35:22 AM
As someone said "Cryptocurrency market today is the early Internet". We are still at the beginning. So I think both are promising.
Activity: 303
POS / PRIMENODES
January 20, 2018, 04:23:25 AM
I am still holding both, but I think 2018 will be better for Ethereum. Bitcoin is a lot more popular and taking all the heat. Whatever problem arise in crypto, people always think about Bitcoin first. Have you ever heard about Ethereum Bubble?
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 04:21:06 AM
2018 I guess will be a good year for ETH. But BTC will grow huge too. So, it's I would keep both. Now NEO progress is accelerated. More and more ICO's joing NEO platform.
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem
January 20, 2018, 04:20:39 AM

I would still choose bitcoin this year and would a lot majority of my investments to it though I have ethereum my priority now is to get the most profit out  of bitcoins in its next burst of increase in value this year. I am somehow taking advantage of its low price to increase my holdings, I just think its too early for ethereum for me to give major invesment to.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
January 20, 2018, 04:15:09 AM
Well, Bitcoin has risen up to 20k, then it has come down. Now, it is fluctuating around 10k to 12k. It has a very good potential to grow in future, but I would prefer Ethereum. In my opinion, Ethereum is still a quite undervalued coin. At present, the price of Ethereum is around 1k and there is a strong possibility that it would be around 5k at the end of 2018.
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
January 20, 2018, 04:13:26 AM
I like both. BTC is popular while Ethereum is useful for DApps. So both are good.
Bitcoin does not have a team, or it is anonymous, and the etherium is really useful though less untwisted
Activity: 65
January 20, 2018, 04:09:58 AM
I like both. BTC is popular while Ethereum is useful for DApps. So both are good.
Jump to: