Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 33. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 0
August 28, 2018, 01:23:23 PM
I will definitely choose BTC because for me BTC is the first and foremost, I am very confident that its value will continue to grow because I see more and more enthusiasts of crypto currency now.
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
August 28, 2018, 12:42:17 PM
I have both of them, I can say that both are good coins, great to be exact. Bitcoin has been a great help for me and we all know that it is on its relaxed state for now, I still believe that it is just getting ready for its next run in the coming days. Ethereum on the other hand is proving its worth, the price is now moving up, it is now the favorite coin on ICO projects platforms, it is slowly but surely making a name for itself. I can really say that it is the closest thing to Bitcoin. That being said, I would say both of them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
August 28, 2018, 12:30:04 PM
Now i think that investing in eth with  this price is better and more profitable, thanks to amount of people who want to invest it will be even easier than we think to gain something.
Activity: 448
Merit: 5
August 28, 2018, 12:25:50 PM
So far the price of ethereum and bitcoin has fallen so the ethereum drops more than bitcoin so I prefer bitcoin today.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 12:16:23 PM
Of course bitcoin is the same king this legend is the leader of the crypto currency which by the way is now very good at gaining momentum for growth. The ethereum is also a good coin, especially when it's not a big budget.
Activity: 824
Merit: 104
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 28, 2018, 12:13:02 PM
I think bitcoin in this year, but Ethereum is good too it can be top 1 cryptocurrency because have many program and community it was good coin,
Activity: 138
August 28, 2018, 12:10:48 PM
I saw Bitcoin and Altcoin down together. Don't have different between them. market down
copper member
Activity: 85
August 28, 2018, 12:06:11 PM
Over the past 7 days, bitcoin has grown by 9%, and the ethereum only by 3%. The price of the ethereum decreases much more quickly, and it grows much slower than the bitcoin price. This is not a good situation for the ethereum.
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 10:43:52 PM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?

bitcoin will remain in place, and it will never change. and for altcoins, more and more altcoins will begin to grow. but ethereum is still the best altcoin. this year the altcoin will be the rules, we'll see.
Activity: 57
August 27, 2018, 10:23:04 PM
both are good investments in 2018. but btc for sure. it will rise for sure. now is a good time to buy. price is at 13k$

I agree that both are good investment but I still choose Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the largest and is used to value all other coins. Ethereum has smart contracts and works well with various tokens. There is demand for both and both will grow.
Activity: 364
August 27, 2018, 10:06:19 PM
They are very different and both are quite valuable. I would rather keep both. Ethereum is a good platform and way of transactions. While bitcoin is still powerful and top rated.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
August 27, 2018, 10:03:40 PM
I think Bitcoin will rule in 2018... Ethereum Coin is dying for now And i dont know why this happening!! .. and i think Ethereum coin will hit 100$ !! do you agree for that??
I'm agree with you, Bitcoin will continue to take over the first place. Ethereum is too unstable and it's hard to predict in fluctuation. I think ETC price will recover but it'll happen in 2019.

Both ethereum and bitcoin are unstable and unpredictable. If you'll going to base the market,  bitcoin is still dominant over any other cryptos especially in ethereum. I still have hopes that btc and eth price will just recover before the year end or the first week of 2019.
Activity: 182
August 27, 2018, 09:59:08 PM
I think Bitcoin will rule in 2018... Ethereum Coin is dying for now And i dont know why this happening!! .. and i think Ethereum coin will hit 100$ !! do you agree for that??
I'm agree with you, Bitcoin will continue to take over the first place. Ethereum is too unstable and it's hard to predict in fluctuation. I think ETC price will recover but it'll happen in 2019.
Activity: 169
August 27, 2018, 08:53:04 PM
Activity: 1190
August 27, 2018, 08:48:16 PM
If you look at future opportunities then I prefer ethereum investment, the future opportunity is because Ethereum is used for many tokens and if the tokens continue to improve then automatically ethereum usage will continue to improve, this is the driving factor for ethereum prices.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
August 27, 2018, 08:14:15 PM
Ethereum for the year of two thousand eighteen is a good year for there company
because of the soon opportunities that will pop up that can make you earn a good amount of income or profit.
Activity: 314
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 04:27:51 PM
Compared to 2017 Bitcoin and ETH prices have dropped significantly. And no matter how Bitcoin price i still choose Bitcoin. I think the first currency will always be a symbol and Bitcoin will always be the king of crypto.
Activity: 168
August 27, 2018, 04:12:09 PM
I believe that the ethereum has not yet revealed itself very much. Because now he is even a little dejected. I think that you need to invest in it, so that it would grow. But still he can not be compared with the leader.
Activity: 851
Merit: 254
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
August 27, 2018, 04:09:41 PM
In my opinion, both bitcoin and ethereum are still competing in 2018 even though the price of bitcoin is higher.
This is because even though ethereum is much cheaper, its advantages in terms of technology are still an advantage that cannot be ignored.
Price is not the only value of competition.
Interesting discussion.
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
Indonesian Translator, #1 Quality is prioritized.
August 27, 2018, 03:22:37 PM
Bitcoin is the king of crypto coins, and nothing we can do to change that. So there is no bitcoin vs this or bitcoin vs that, because the answer will be the same. Bitcoin is the ruler of crypto.

While ethereum in the other hand is pretty good as well, Still, I don't think and I will never think ethereum could take over bitcoin in the terms of market capitalizatiion, users, volume, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: