Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 37. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 164
Merit: 0
August 24, 2018, 05:17:35 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
In my opinion, BTC this year is much more profitable than ETH.  But maybe if you buy ETH now for $ 275, you'll be able to get a profit by the end of the year.
Activity: 70
August 24, 2018, 04:23:41 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins. Bitcoin facilitates cash transactions and may someday even be taken as cash, while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism. is not dedicated to moving and validating money. As one can see both of them are not on the same sheet of business (having different functions entirely). For me, I will go for ETH more because its a better option for me.
Activity: 107
August 24, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
I think that in 2018 Bitcoin will be the main one again. Ether is a worthy competitor, but I think it will always be after Bitcoin. And in 2019, too.
Activity: 124
August 24, 2018, 04:16:10 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
I think the price for BTC will again grow faster than on ETH.  But it is safer to hold both coins.
Activity: 276
Merit: 10
BitSong is decentralized music streaming platform.
August 24, 2018, 03:21:11 AM
I give my preference to Bitcoin. Ether is only a small appendage created for firing new projects, and Bitcoin is the brain.
Activity: 231
August 23, 2018, 01:18:36 PM
Today, the value of both BTC and ETH is lower. This was a change with time. By the end of 2018, however, BTC was worth around 20000 last year. Last year's value of ETH was about $ 1,500. It shows a marked decrease in 2018. This is saying that the value is rising again next year. Therefore, do not be afraid to invest in this year. Everyone invest here.
Activity: 34
August 23, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
Both are good and best coins. But if you look at the value of market capitalization and price then bitcoin will still lead in 2018.
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
copper member
Activity: 73
August 23, 2018, 10:53:49 AM
Now the coin of the Ethereum is going through very difficult times. A lot of people sell their coins for fiat and this has a very negative impact on the price of the Ethereum.
Activity: 252
Merit: 5
August 23, 2018, 09:55:45 AM
I go with BTC because bitcoin is simple by design. Its programming language is not even Turing complete (Google it). This gives it a very small attack surface. It’s been running at 1 block per 10 minutes uninterrupted for almost a decade now. While ethereum has suffered from many problems, such as crashing during ICOs, the DAO hack, and the resulting contentious hard fork. These are the kinds of problems you’d expect from a token with much more functionality, and therefore a larger attack surface.
Activity: 308
Merit: 30
August 23, 2018, 09:48:48 AM
They are both good company in this field of business but i think it much better  to choose the company of bitcoin for the year of two thousand eighteen
because this is the year of the bitcoin because they are in demand.
Activity: 38
August 23, 2018, 09:03:28 AM
Dont panic - play smart
In the meantime while waiting for ETH or BTC to go up we can have Masternodes profit accountable.

For people who want more here is the invite for free Masternode Contest Giveaway (worth $100s, seats are limited) at https://discord.gg/ZcR5ssE
Activity: 28
August 23, 2018, 07:04:42 AM
Both btc and ETH are far below the present value. Today, there are two successful coins worth the value of the world's coins. Investors are investing heavily here. But today's value has decreased and people are afraid to invest here. But I think this is the best time for this investment. Because this is a low value today, this can be a sign of good fortune. Therefore, if you invest today, you can make a big profit in the future.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
August 23, 2018, 01:34:27 AM
I think BTC was and will stay the first and the main cryptocurrency for a long time. ETH is a solid project, but it can be easily replaced, for example, by EOS in near future.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
August 23, 2018, 01:17:11 AM
I would run with Ethereum, since it is innovatively better when analyzed than Bitcoin. BTC has delighted in the no.1 position till now, since it is the first digital currency. In any case, its days are numbered, as obvious from the declining market predominance.
Activity: 70
August 23, 2018, 01:08:29 AM
ETH is very good lately. But usually the price of BTC rising a bit faster than the ETH.
Activity: 117
August 22, 2018, 10:07:58 PM
bitcoin will remain the leader this year, Ethereum has shown its dependence on bitcoin and is in no hurry to reduce the price gap.
Activity: 118
Merit: 1
August 22, 2018, 10:06:39 PM
I would choose Bitcoin right now as I feel it is safer with less competition.  It feels like there are a lot of clone projects which may exceed Ethereum however with Bitcoin it's more of a trust game vs technology game.  
Activity: 134
August 22, 2018, 09:59:35 PM
I think that you need to keep both bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin can still rise in price if its shortcomings are eliminated, but it already has a high cost and will grow slowly. In turn, ethereum has a lower price, but it grows faster, in addition, prospects for growth in ethereum are very good.
I think also, that the ethereum does have movement and progress much more quickly during this time.  therefore do not be surprised if the alternative was a coin after coin, because the bitcoin is also more often traded in the market. to the problem who is superior for me remains the preeminent bitcoin and will lead the cryptocurrency.
Activity: 31
August 22, 2018, 09:40:22 PM
I think that you need to keep both bitcoin and ethereum. Bitcoin can still rise in price if its shortcomings are eliminated, but it already has a high cost and will grow slowly. In turn, ethereum has a lower price, but it grows faster, in addition, prospects for growth in ethereum are very good.
Activity: 168
August 22, 2018, 09:34:52 PM

In my opinion, BTC is still the number one choice to date. With superior advantage over other Altcoin, BTC is still dominating the throne of the Crypto world. It is difficult for ETH to replace the BTC until now and even in the future. The impact of the BTC on the electronic money market is enormous, and can lead to the change of the remaining Altcoin.
Pages:
Jump to: