Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC or ETH in 2018 - page 36. (Read 189221 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 131
August 25, 2018, 03:25:23 PM
Anyway, I think 2018 is still the year of ETH.  The platform of ETH is interested practically in all the spheres of our everyday life:  healthcare, finance and so on. And right now, when the price is so low, it's worth investing both to ETH and BTC
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
August 25, 2018, 03:20:04 PM
I think it is worth investing in both coins, and you will not lose. Because bitcoin will keep the place while Ethereum is growing up. Market should rise anyway
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
August 25, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
Today the value of ETH and BTC is down. Both coins are very strong coins. Most of the people invest in the value of these coins. But today the value has shown a marked decrease. Therefore investors are afraid to invest in both ETH and btc. But I'm saying this is the best time for investment. Do not be afraid of anyone. Good investment in the next few years.
I agree.  But the price of BTC almost did not fall over the last month.  The price of ETH fell 2 times.  I hope by the end of the year the price will grow at least 2 times.
Activity: 53
August 25, 2018, 02:16:33 PM
Today the value of ETH and BTC is down. Both coins are very strong coins. Most of the people invest in the value of these coins. But today the value has shown a marked decrease. Therefore investors are afraid to invest in both ETH and btc. But I'm saying this is the best time for investment. Do not be afraid of anyone. Good investment in the next few years.
Activity: 49
August 25, 2018, 08:50:34 AM
Bitcoin looks better at the moment. Maybe by the end of the year he will be the same with the etherium!
Activity: 51
August 25, 2018, 08:50:26 AM
This two cryptocurrencies have great potentials basically because they both have solid project concept which is the propelling fact. Even if the prices comes to the bearest minimum, it will surely go up back because of the solid project concept they both have and also they both have high level of acceptability. This can be attested to in the way people demand for these two cryptocurrencies as compared to other forms of cryptocurrencies. In my advice, both cryptos can be invested into because they have great potentials.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
August 25, 2018, 08:48:11 AM
Bitcoin and Ethereum are two different coins. Bitcoin facilitates cash transactions and may someday even be taken as cash, while Ethereum is a complex blockchain based contract mechanism. is not dedicated to moving and validating money. As one can see both of them are not on the same sheet of business (having different functions entirely). For me, I will go for ETH more because its a better option for me.

Everyone knows if both are different, but for investors the most important thing is which is profitable or not, and according to me has a greater potential to skyrocket so it is more profitable.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
August 25, 2018, 08:41:40 AM
I am totally sure that by the end of 2018 ethereum will be 2 times more in terms of btc. Now it is like 0.05 btc and 0.1 btc is a target.
So i am going to accumulate ethereumand sell BTC
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
August 25, 2018, 08:30:57 AM
Both these coins will be at the top in 2018. So if you want to invest in some of this coins, you can invest in both of them. They have a promising future i believe.
Activity: 318
August 25, 2018, 08:28:02 AM
Bitcoin or Ethereum, Which of these coins will rule in 2018?
It is difficult to predict how much the price for ETH will grow by the end of the year.  Therefore it seems to me better to choose both coins.

no, it is not difficult to predict. bitcoin will still rule in 2018 and ethereum will follow behind bitcoin because bitcoin price will be back to the higher price again and although ethereum can increase higher, the price will not pass bitcoin and will be in the next position of bitcoin. I still choose bitcoin for the first coin and ethereum for the second coin because I see that if bitcoin increase, the price will reach the sky.
Activity: 65
August 24, 2018, 12:15:10 PM
I think it makes no sense to choose between these coins, because both coins will grow in value by the end of the year.
Activity: 168
August 24, 2018, 10:57:00 AM
It is difficult to predict how much the price for ETH will grow by the end of the year.  Therefore it seems to me better to choose both coins.
copper member
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
August 24, 2018, 09:30:45 AM

I really like these two coins where Bitcoin is known as the king of cryptocurrency and the Ethereum which is also can be the king of altcoin , and these two coins are very popular which are capable of leading crypto industry athough its have a different price.
Activity: 186
August 24, 2018, 07:22:05 AM
Bitcoin will always be winner,  early this year when bitcoin was around 10k while ethereum was around 1k too, now ethereum has fallen tremendously below expectations, therefore Bitcoin will rule 2018.
Activity: 14
August 24, 2018, 07:17:09 AM
BTC still is a leader in the market.
Activity: 223
Merit: 11
August 24, 2018, 07:12:47 AM
In my opinion 2018 is ETH year to thrive.
A great number of guru of the financial world think so.
The reason for it is aggressive grow of the coin. The platform of ETH is interested practically by all the spheres of our everyday life:  health care, finance and so on.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 07:07:36 AM
I definitely choose Bitcoin at the moment. I preferred to hodl Ethereum and other altcoins from TOP 10 a few months ago, but now all altcoins are falling down and losing their value almost every week, so in my opinion now it's better to keep bitcoin.
When the market collapsed down and is almost at the bottom. Or rather, it's not even the bottom, it's probably the third or fourth bottom for the last half a year. And I hope that it is the last. In this situation, strangely enough, investments in altcoins are more promising. Because in the near future it is the altcoins that will show the maximum profit.
Activity: 112
August 24, 2018, 06:35:53 AM
In terms of price bitcoin will win this year. Bitcoin still the number one and the rules. In terms of ICO ethreum beats bitcoin. Because ethereum has many projects than bitcoin.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
August 24, 2018, 06:24:06 AM
I definitely choose Bitcoin at the moment. I preferred to hodl Ethereum and other altcoins from TOP 10 a few months ago, but now all altcoins are falling down and losing their value almost every week, so in my opinion now it's better to keep bitcoin.
Activity: 490
August 24, 2018, 06:03:06 AM
Personally, I keep the first four coins from the list of CMC. I'm sure they will still show unprecedented growth and very soon there is a lot of money in them and many influential people are connected with these coins.
Pages:
Jump to: