Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 61. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 108
Merit: 0
March 27, 2018, 10:22:08 PM
it could happen that way, if the market continues to experience panic by selling its assets. Stay calm when there is another penuruna n will buy it so that the price will recover at the highest price this year.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 27, 2018, 09:57:03 PM
for me too is Bitcoin dropping for users and investors,
Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have also looked less responsive to positive news in the latter half of novermber 2017 compared to their relative buoyancy during other months dizzying highs.
Activity: 26
March 27, 2018, 09:56:45 PM
I don't think we will ever see Bitcoin under $3000 again. I will be loading up on Bitcoin if it deeps under $3000. I had an opportunity to buy Bitcoin at $3500 last year and didn't, I will not make that mistake twice. Just think what the Bitcoin price will be in 15-20 years from, we can retire with 10 bitcoins in 15-20 years.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr
March 27, 2018, 09:43:25 PM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

If that's true, why not this?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 27, 2018, 09:34:01 PM
Everything can happen, involved the Price of BTC will down as mentioned because we see the market cup is getting low and low. But, I always pray for this not be happened. Many investors have prepared anything to this situation, they do not want to lose their investment. If it happens, there are many investor will take back their money from the ICOs projects. 
I think that prayers will not help here. Do not panic, guys. While personally, I do not see any reason for the cost of bitcoin to fall so low. On the contrary. The news background is becoming more positive.
Activity: 98
March 27, 2018, 09:10:17 PM
If it goes to 3,000 that will be the end of cryptos!
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
March 27, 2018, 07:34:21 PM
Everything can happen, involved the Price of BTC will down as mentioned because we see the market cup is getting low and low. But, I always pray for this not be happened. Many investors have prepared anything to this situation, they do not want to lose their investment. If it happens, there are many investor will take back their money from the ICOs projects. 
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
dApps Development Automation Platform
March 27, 2018, 07:20:40 PM

The crypto market fluctuates every hour, every minute, it's hard to predict. In recent days there have been many bad news that have affected bitcoin. After google and facebook, now twitter has banned crypto operations, which in turn caused the bitcoin price to be affected, now the bitcoin price has fallen below $ 8000. However, I believe the bitcoin price will not be less than $ 3,000, which is too low for now.
March 27, 2018, 06:58:50 PM
Its very difficult to prognoses right now. I don't think so. Bitcoin price can fall down maybe to 4000$ but after will increase. Nowadays many people mining bitcoin and it helps to stabilize market price
Activity: 196
Protocol and Token to Reinvent Skill Validation
March 27, 2018, 06:49:23 PM
Yeah sure it can fall that low,or worst below that support line and we should be getting ready for the worst to come,because our lives will be getting more harder as these market manipulators are getting pressure to the market's volatility.I dont want to spread this word but it could be the beginning of the end of our community.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
March 27, 2018, 06:48:58 PM
still very dificult if bitcoin price down until reach under 3000 dollar
i think muchh people can cry, all altcoin down price too
Activity: 364
Merit: 19
www.codex.one
March 27, 2018, 06:42:38 PM
It will not happen . Everyone who spreading those forecasts is just a FUD bringer , who whants to dump the price as low as he can and buy as many btc , as he can get . Forget about 3k price , it's in the past . Bitcoin price will hit 30000 + this year , just like you said "trust me"  .
Activity: 210
March 27, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
Might be? maybe ? but who knows? technically it is possible and it could happen once the $6k levels wll be broken that is the time that it will happen,because the last stop would be at $3k support levels.Lets just hope that these big players and financial institutions wont allow that to happen because it could be the reason why our community come to its end.
Yur
Activity: 196
Merit: 102
March 27, 2018, 06:33:40 PM
It's really hard to believe that bitcoin can going to 3000 $. But, if that is true, it is the best opportunity to invest. Maybe you can do x3-x4 after this drop. In my opinion the minimal price can be 5000-6000 $.
BQ
Activity: 616
Merit: 53
CoinMetro - the future of exchanges
March 27, 2018, 06:33:16 PM
isn't the factor about miners losing money relevant?
I think I've read that the price has to be around 7k or the miners lose money,
if miners lose money they'd switch over to some other coin.
so noone wants it to go that low, the difficulty can't be adjusted before next block, and if all miners leave, the next block would never come? Cheesy
Activity: 207
The future is your Genome
March 27, 2018, 06:29:38 PM
Ohyeah! possible few days from now that bearish triangle confirms it and it could be worst than $3k so stay tuned set your cutlosses so that you wont be losing a lot of money when it happens,either way we should be all prepared to what will come to us so that there will be less problems in the future.
Merit: 7
March 27, 2018, 06:18:14 PM
I dont think so. realy Bitcon can little fall, maybe to 5000$ but after will incrase to the price before. Think its very difficult to prognose the price of the bitcoins by analyzing these charts
Activity: 472
Merit: 100
Gamblica Pre-Sale launch 01.03.2018!
March 27, 2018, 06:17:19 PM
I love how drawing a line on a graph means instant fact! If only we all had this skill level to predict what the future prices would be we'd all be millionaires. How quickly is soon, next month, next quarter, next year? If you post us a date we can check back after that to see how accurate your prediction was.

I think you are absolutely right. This line is real masterpiece. The problem is that I cannot see when is going below zero, so I get some for free.
I really hate predictions based on "very serious lines on graph", but it is screaming panic and much or less have effect on people.
Activity: 182
March 27, 2018, 06:12:52 PM
Technically speaking yes, it is possible if and only if the $6k bitcoin support levels will be breakt but it wont happen because the support in the point will be much harder,but we should be ready whatever happens so we wont be suprise if we are going to have $3k bitcoin value in the future,because this is how the market works ups and downs.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
March 27, 2018, 06:10:53 PM
It is really difficult to predict the price of the bitcoins just by analyzing these charts. Most of the time, negative & positive news around the bitcoins are setting the trends and these news are also unpredictable.
I'm done by predicting and speculating the current price of bitcoin. But I'm always been bullish to bitcoin no matter what those Fudsters will say and how many bad news will come. These propaganda are definitely obvious that they want to do something to manipulate the market and to give investors doubt on what they are investing. Positive news aren't the priority of the traders now but they are taking advantage if there are false news, they are buying during that news has been published.
Pages:
Jump to: