Pages:
Author

Topic: BTC Price < $3000 soon - page 65. (Read 8034 times)

Activity: 304
Merit: 105
March 22, 2018, 12:54:05 PM
After a bit of recovery signs, Bitcoin continues to fall and fall. I think perhaps it will continue to fall for the next few days. However, in my opinion, I suppose it will not drop to $ 3000. Although Bitcoin is fluctuating strongly, its potential value remains very good. When it falls too deep, there will be more buyers to reserve and prices will increase. I have always believed in its resilience

That is not going to happen this month...I can tell you that.
$3,000 for a coin is a very steep price, it wouldn't last that long at that range.

It can go to 5k in a few days, from there it's a few hours to 3k. People forget last year was insanely profitable for all cryptos and that current valuations are optimistic at best. There are some useful projects, but mostly it's trash and it needs to get cleaned out before the field can grow again.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 22, 2018, 12:45:53 PM
After a bit of recovery signs, Bitcoin continues to fall and fall. I think perhaps it will continue to fall for the next few days. However, in my opinion, I suppose it will not drop to $ 3000. Although Bitcoin is fluctuating strongly, its potential value remains very good. When it falls too deep, there will be more buyers to reserve and prices will increase. I have always believed in its resilience

That is not going to happen this month...I can tell you that.
$3,000 for a coin is a very steep price, it wouldn't last that long at that range.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
March 22, 2018, 12:40:03 PM
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
March 22, 2018, 12:30:00 PM
i don't think so!!!
Activity: 300
Merit: 10
Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks
March 22, 2018, 12:28:46 PM

I think that the $ 3,000 BTC is unlikely, although we can not predict exactly what will happen in the cryptocurrency market. The lowest bitcoin price can only be $ 6000, at present bitcoin prices close to $ 9000 and there are good signs after the G20. If bitcoin costs $ 3000 I would invest more in it and the other altcoin because I know that the cryptocurrency market will be very developed in the future and the altcoin prices will increase, then I and those long term investors The crypto will have a huge profit.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"
March 22, 2018, 12:08:25 PM
Pls bump me if the price will drop to 3k usd. I will try to invest with btc or any altcoins. For now i am having some hard time doing bounty campaigns and i guess joining bounty program is also worth it. However, there is another way of earning a profit in cryptocurrency and the best thing is all abou investing. One way or another investing is a great strategy to earn more since you only have to wait for the target coin price before selling it or trading it. However, bitcoin is the best and one of a kind investment. If i could start on bitcoin then after to it is to start investing also in ICO. Great offer, great deals and great profit.
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
March 22, 2018, 11:57:56 AM
$3000 is not a realistic price. When we see BTC go to $7000, people grab it and pump the price up. In any case, if BTC go to $3000, I will be glad to buy a couple of BTC to add to my portfolio.
Activity: 116
March 22, 2018, 11:54:31 AM
The market doesn't need to panic, act coolly and deliberately, we all saw bitcoin at $ 20,000 apiece, and this with so little involvement in it, the crypto is only said but very few people invest in it but that's for now, when on the market will come on really big money from large funds, bitcoin rush up and the level of 20 thousand dollars will break through easily.
Activity: 287
March 22, 2018, 11:09:06 AM
What are the prerequisites for this? Graphs only? Never bitcoin will not fall to such a price, this is the main tool on which everything is held. The market will not fall believe me)
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
March 22, 2018, 10:56:58 AM
If one decided to sell his or her BTC for less than $3000 then something is very wrong, just read somewhere that the electiricty price they will be charging BTC miners more, so before one decided to sell ones BTC you first need to consider the amount its takes to produce one BTC
Activity: 168
March 22, 2018, 10:56:24 AM
The rate at which some guys here spread FUD is sickening and alarming

Get out of cryptocurrency if you ain't got the balls
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
March 22, 2018, 10:12:55 AM
Well for someone like you who is a newbie and would tell everyone here that the price of bitcoin would dump without any legal basis, you think they would believe you? I guess what kind of community we need here are those who would lift each other up, not to put down anything that gives us the means to live.

we all expect for the bitcoin price to go up on its higher price, but we cannot tell when it will happen, nobody knows. that is why we just need to wait and not always wanted for the bigger exchange of our money.
Activity: 218
I AM HAPPY TO BE A TRADER
March 22, 2018, 10:12:33 AM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

The price of $ 3000 is good for buying and investing in Bitcoin but it is difficult to drop the Bitcoin to this extent because of the many reasons expected to be priced this year.

He was just dreaming and have a very good dream that he is thinking its true but the reality is opposite of hes dream maybe later after he wake up he will surely cry because bitcoin already goes up on the moon.
Activity: 658
Community Builder and Telegram Moderator
March 22, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
i dont know it shall happen or not, but if it happens, it shall make a lot of persons go bankrupt. it wont be a very ideal situation to be in. although I think a healthy correction has already set, and we shall either remain here or go up.
Activity: 434
March 22, 2018, 10:05:35 AM
Bitcoin will drop to $3000 soon, trust me

i think its impossible . if bitcoin drop to $3k . maybe its the end of cryptocurrency.
Activity: 294
March 22, 2018, 10:03:45 AM
Well for someone like you who is a newbie and would tell everyone here that the price of bitcoin would dump without any legal basis, you think they would believe you? I guess what kind of community we need here are those who would lift each other up, not to put down anything that gives us the means to live.
Activity: 69
March 22, 2018, 09:59:37 AM
If this happens, it will be a great opportunity for me to invest all my capital
Activity: 194
Merit: 100
CryptoPuzzle.com developer
March 22, 2018, 09:59:13 AM
$3,000 is a good price to buy for bitcoin IMO. 2017 was crazy AF, it will be a good entrance point like $300 back in 2014-2015.
Activity: 54
March 22, 2018, 09:57:25 AM
I think that is impossible when everyone puts high trust in BTC
Activity: 24
March 22, 2018, 09:52:56 AM
yes I do think so that the bitcoin will drop that pretty deep but you can use this opportunity to buy more bitcoin because it is more cheap than it usual price
Pages:
Jump to: